who do you want to be the next rapide...
DAVID N

Farmerville, LA

#19998 Jul 20, 2013
WILD BILL TELL THAT YOU HAVEN'T ASSIGNED MIKE S TO INVESTIGATE THIS BLOG. Do you think that this would be kept secret. BEFORE you go head hunting the deputies you need to start an investigation on your damn-self. in 2008 chuck received an attorney generals opinion about renting inmates from WR that states that no sheriff nor chief or warden can do so . YOU DID SO. we know their names .WE WERE GOING TO USE THIS LATER BUT WE WILL THROW BONE. AT THE RIGHT TIME WE TURN THIS OVER TO THE PEOPLE THAT YOU Wouldn't want . this blog falls under FREEDOM OF SPEECH. IF YOU THINK THAT THIS WILL ALL GO AWAY AND TIME WILL HEAL THIS GO ASK CHUCK ABOUT HOW THIS BLOG AFFECTED HIS ADM.
NO SECRETS

Pineville, LA

#19999 Jul 20, 2013
DAVID N INVESTIGATE HILTON I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT HE HAS DONE THE SAME THING . NOW I WILL THROW YOU BONE. I CHECKED IT STATES IN THE LAW. THEY NEED TO LOOK AT THE BOOK. VERY GOOD POST
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20000 Jul 20, 2013
Ho Ho Ho, is it a surprise that Hilton is a back stabber? Is it a surprise that Robinson is dumb as a rat. Did Cicardo sober up long enough to show up on the job everyday? What about Wood? Does he still have the booster chair at his desk. I told you so ,they are all rejects and a disgrace to RPSO. Hope Robinson don't get mad and show his real intelligence again. A Leopards spots will never change places. Wonder if Hilton and Robinson would agree? Yall enjoy your so called Sheriff and all his dummy hires. As for Cameron, he is the only one up there that has any respect.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20001 Jul 20, 2013
Wrong wrong wrote:
How can WEH continue to show his face. He once was a good sheriff. Now he is just a joke. He has no control and thinks he is above the law. He continues to let his deputies break the law or certain deputies are allowed. This time it won't be squashed. He will be held responsible.
He did not become a joke overnight. He is not above the law in Alaska. They consider him to be an outlaw.
Im serious

Glenmora, LA

#20002 Jul 21, 2013
DAVID N wrote:
WILD BILL TELL THAT YOU HAVEN'T ASSIGNED MIKE S TO INVESTIGATE THIS BLOG. Do you think that this would be kept secret. BEFORE you go head hunting the deputies you need to start an investigation on your damn-self. in 2008 chuck received an attorney generals opinion about renting inmates from WR that states that no sheriff nor chief or warden can do so . YOU DID SO. we know their names .WE WERE GOING TO USE THIS LATER BUT WE WILL THROW BONE. AT THE RIGHT TIME WE TURN THIS OVER TO THE PEOPLE THAT YOU Wouldn't want . this blog falls under FREEDOM OF SPEECH. IF YOU THINK THAT THIS WILL ALL GO AWAY AND TIME WILL HEAL THIS GO ASK CHUCK ABOUT HOW THIS BLOG AFFECTED HIS ADM.
Freedom of speech does not cover slander. Think it out before you say it.
update

Pineville, LA

#20003 Jul 21, 2013
Earline P. And Breedlove stop doing this. and Hilton is not for ROY
BILL

Pineville, LA

#20004 Jul 21, 2013
Robinson had nothing to do with Cameron. that was all wood and cicardo. I don't approve of det. investigating a public blog. I think that's a fed offense that could get people in trouble. having billingsley pre -maturely type a letter of termination and having Davidson sign a warrant shows a lack of respect for any employee.liz vs Cameron was a joke. disappointed with WE HILON.
Freedom of Speech

Pineville, LA

#20005 Jul 21, 2013
Im serious wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech does not cover slander. Think it out before you say it.
Anyone can be sued at any time for any thing. Slander is one thing, but everything I've seen in the blog appears to be true so far. So, how can you claim slander if it's the truth? There's probably ten thousand wild bill's in America, so I guess they will all be trying to file suit. Let me just break this down for you and your boy Hilton...RENTING INMATES FROM WORK RELEASE is ABSOLUTELY and I repeat ABSOLUTELY against the law. You need to go back and read that book on your desk that says---REVISED STATUTES. It is absolutely against the law for any Sheriff, Warden, Chief or head of any facility where work release inmates are housed at to RENT INMATES. Historically that is exactly what has put Sheriffs in jail!(Messing around with Inmates)...I knew a MAYOR once that thought he was untouchable...He's in FLORIDA right now behind FENCES. Check this out: All that hog skinning, hog killing, and hog eating that you are using the inmate labor to get rid of Hiltons Hog Problem on his private property....ILLEGAL... What about the Hog Skinning Equipment you have at the Range....WHAT'S ALL THAT DOING THERE??
If you think for one minute that people in this parish are too afraid of the two of you that they wouldn't sign a complaint and sign it over to an outside agency---think again? You don't need to worry about slander, you need to worry about WHEN this is going to happen. I plan on signing that complaint myself - but when the time is right. See, these things that have records, never go away. And it's when you go to trying to hide the records you get in even deeper trouble. Now, I'm not blaming everything on you Wild Bill..I know you're not very smart and you didn't go back and check those laws. However, you don't know how many photos, statements from inmates...have already been taken. The biggest thing you and your boss have to worry about is loyalty. Or should I say LACK of LOYALTY.
Bobby for Sheriff -2

Zwolle, LA

#20006 Jul 23, 2013
I found out some new info concerning The Fantastic Four " SHERIFF HILTON, his adopted son MARK WOODS, PLAYBOY BILL ROBINSON, an TOMMY coward CICARDO". Is there a Racial problem at RPSO? Well what I mean is Im confused with the way things are handled concerning WHITE an BLACK employees. Bobby Cameron had his name trashed, I mean put out there for all the world to see and make opinions of. He was found guilty, warrant signed, termination papers typed up, and then out of nowhere it was found that a mistake was made at the bank. A bank employee had accidently put flower fund money in two equal amounts in Bobby Cameron's children accounts. I guess its possible. Now on the White side of the fence. Deputy Thomas Wayne Belgard a big, strong, and very powerful man, who is known all over the parish as a tough fighter weighing in at 280lbs. While in uniform beat an old man out there in Deville to the point he had to go to the hospital for his injuries. Belgard was suspended 1 day with pay at the time of the crime. However a couple of weeks ago when he pled guilty to beating the 140 lb. 74 yr. old man, he resigned the RPSO with no charges brought against him. But Major Mark Woods told Belgard to go home and stay out of sight for a few months and he would hire him back at the Sheriff's Office. In the meantime William Earl hired Belgard's wife in the clerical dept the very next day. Deputy Hamilton, who was arrested in Mississippi an had to serve jail time for illegal activities, was allowed to resign, go to jail, and then came back and they rehired him at the Sheriff's Office. Seems to me that Cameron was treated much worse than the 2 white boys who should have both been fired. I mean the old man in Deville who was beaten to a pulp was not even under arrest. How can the Sheriff justify his Deputy beating an old sick man this way when he was not even under arrest. I guess when you can play music at the GOOD OL BOYS CLUB parties, an hook old buddy Mark up with your left over women anything is possible. Bobby were still with you buddy, but watch what kind of deal you make with Hilton, you know he cant be trusted. And for the Deputy who resigned and they hired his wife in the clerical dept. keep your eye open. You know Playboy Bill is up there hunting new women. He's tired of the Chaplans wife, the dethroned Major from Corrections Carla something, an a few others. For the good Deputies who aren't members of the Mexican Fishing an Fu@@ing Association hang in there guys help is on the way.
hot doggin

Pineville, LA

#20007 Jul 23, 2013
I know all about what the previous poster is saying. What I wonder is if William Earl knows how quick he's becoming the laughing stock of the parish. Funny thing is, the folks who voted for Wagner, are now running around like Hilton's best buds.(fence riders who like to throw money but when it comes down to an election have proven they canít get the vote out) And the ones who loyally stuck with Hilton...,(who DID get the vote out) he's messed over so bad - they've all jumped off his wagon and arenít for Hilton at all now!. I couldn't believe he hired Cicardo who has hated him throughout his entire law enforcement career, AND hired Robinson back!!(who basically had Nothing to bring to the table and that's EXACTLY what he does ...NOTHING...) Itís not a surprise that his department is such a mess. These guys have more enemies than they have friends.
The fact that Hilton is getting very chummy with a well known criminal element who has been throwing alot of social functions and a LOT of money his way, is another concern of mine. Why would the Sheriff of the Parish want to be so tied in to a man who has done prison time for attempted murder? Look, I don't care what they do on their private time, but when my tax dollars are paying the salary, i expect employees of the Rapides Parish Sheriff Department (from the lowest paid to the highest paid) to behave within the law at the very least and to respect the public. And I would like to ask Hilton to quit hiring multiple family members. It's not the citizens of Rapides Parish duty to manage households and this is what that place is turning in to. Sure I'll hire ya!...and if you mess up, don't worry...we'll just hire your kids or your grandkids... or your wife...
And come on now...READ YOUR LAW BOOK!! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see the deal with the inmates, the range and the hogs is breaking the law. Hey, and the person who said "Help is on the Way"...I remember Hilton using this same phrase against Wagner...I bet Cameron was wonderin where his help was when they didn't even give him a chance to defend himself before issuing that warrant.
What you have here is a clear case of what i call Hot doggin. I figure it'll last a couple more years then Hilton will try to get his old friends back. But, i don't believe they'll fall for it again ...
policy and procedures

Zwolle, LA

#20008 Jul 24, 2013
Someone please tell the sergeants there is a policy and procedures book! My understanding its blue not green. everything in the blue book superseds the green book. so before you use the write up book you should read the latest policy and procedures. Until next time, my hats off to the brave and beautiful RPSO!
WOODY

Alexandria, LA

#20009 Jul 24, 2013
woody the wood pecker how can you run for sheriff when you have more pecker problems than baden had. you see how many votes he received. bad rep is what you already have in your community. To the person that wrote the above ,good post.
ward 5

United States

#20010 Jul 24, 2013
very good post
LMFAO

Pineville, LA

#20011 Jul 25, 2013
This has got to be the most entertaining blog I have ever read in my life. Hot Doggin your an idiot. Just because you're not invited to any of these social fucntions is no reason to criticize the people who are. And personally I don't think it's any of your Fuxxxxg buisness.
PRODUCE FARM

Pineville, LA

#20012 Jul 25, 2013
What is the produce farm for? I don't think it was meant to supply half of Deville with fresh produce in exchange for some personal favors. Please stop stealing produce. That's not what it's there for. You are very capable of growing your own at your house on your personal time and giving it away if thats what you want to do.
WARD 5

Farmerville, LA

#20013 Jul 25, 2013
I,VE ONLY SEEN ONE OTHER PERSON MAKE AS MANY MISTAKES as this. that would be wagner , in the past W.E. would have never made this kind of mistake. Wagner had a bunch of dead heads and it beat him... W.E. went back in with weight of old dead heads . mr. George, cicardo, robinson, and good old boy woody the wood pecker. that's not the people who got him elected. it was the blacks along some others....NOT THIS GROUP. most people are against him. blacks are not over Cameron. he was treated differently. George is known as the jimmy swaggart of ward 5 . w.e. won,t win ward 5,6,4, . w.e. is having to re- politic just to hold his ground.
Enough1

Alexandria, LA

#20014 Jul 25, 2013
It is amazing to me that the election of a new sheriff is the topic. The citizens of the parish are without proper protection if this is truly what is going on as it has been espoused during the past election and now with this one. Politics has no place when the citizens are put at risk. Those rank in file professionals that are trying to do their respective jobs are not able to due to the cronyism and pay back genra of politicians. If these so called "candidates" are truly capable then their records should speak for them, not favors and pay backs. Rapides Parish needs to wake up before we have no law enforcement at all. Would you put your life on the line every day in order to work for this type of operation?
Go Jessie

Zwolle, LA

#20015 Jul 28, 2013
Well I see all the talk about WEH and the Hog catching, cleaning, cutting up, an eating on TAX-PAYERS money. I see also that Jessie aint being left out. Jessie Melder that is. He's catching hogs on our money every day. Him and the Cooper boy have a trap in Coopers pasture right across the road from Robert Coopers house and they check it while on duty. I guess they want some Pork to go along with all them vegetables that Mr. Reed is taking to Deville, except for the vegetables he trades for other things. Jessie and Reed should cook a couple of them hogs, an a truck load of them vegetables that the Reed family is getting fat on an have a big supper for the citizens of Rapides parish. They could run it on the radio an in the paper an let all the people come an eat a free meal, while WEH explains the Bobby Cameron situation. An Danny Daniels could come and sell the last of Big Al's guns he's hauling around every day selling all over the parish. Maybe WEH could hire another one of his chosen children to pick up the loose dogs and cats cause old Danny sure aint picking them up. But maybe now that Big Al's politicking somewhere else Danny boy will buy the gun shop. Cause them Good Ol Boys have to have a place to meet and hang out. Well gotta go now, but Jessie you an Reed get together with WEH and his pet monkey Woods, and see if yall cant cook up some of them hogs and greens and tators for everybody. Hell that might be a vote getting strategy yall aint ever thought of. An while WEH is apologizing to Bobby Cameron, Playboy Bill can give a public apology to Reverend George for teaching his wife new tricks. I cant remember which one it was he's had so many. But you remember Bill the one you got caught with in Natchitoches. Oh an also Bill you might want to apologize to Preacher Curt Ryder for why his wife got promoted under WEH last time in office. Im sorry I meant under you the last time WEH was in office. Everybody can attend and just have a clearing of the air of all the wrong doings. An when its over Reverend George can give the benediction cause he's on the payroll too.
Tired

Oklahoma City, OK

#20016 Jul 30, 2013
Anyone but Hilton
NightRider

Ville Platte, LA

#20017 Aug 1, 2013
On the outside I can see that Kris C. is doing like always, playing people against each other to get what he wants. Kris do the world a favor just go away. You are stabbing your co-workers every chance you get. What is it that you do anyway? The town gossip is more like it. YOU WILL NEVER BE SHERIFF, SO STOP CUTTING PEOPLE. Little pretty boy with all your girlfriends.. They will wake up one day and see who is causing trouble. I cant wait until you come back to eat. Leave a better tip next time Please. PS. YOU WILL NEVER BE SHERIFF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confession of big sin 7 hr Austin Barrow 15
Ms. Nina aka Granny.. (Jun '11) Apr 27 Sherry Lovelace 2
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Apr 26 night machine 9
Tiffany N. Sanders (Oct '14) Apr 17 Y2KK 2
I saw a 5ft water moccasin coiled up in the man... Apr 15 Rapides Resident 5
people of usa Apr 14 Trump All the Way 3
News Louisiana Town Now Allows Drinking at Work Apr 11 wichita-rick 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haughton Mortgages