Any recommendation ?
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Michael Davis or Ellis Saybe
Lilah

Park City, UT

#3 Apr 8, 2013
I highly recommend http://alanrstewart.com/ as a probate attorney in Salt Lake City, Utah.
virtuous

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Hoping to keep it local, need someone in Rapides Parish.
kurtcooksalot16

Walla Walla, WA

#6 Oct 23, 2014
I was wondering if estate attorneys usually deal with death. I know that they deal with wills and sometimes the death of other ones like with estate administration. There is still a lot that I need to learn about for law. http://www.egfosterlaw.com/estate-administrat...
Been there done that

Shreveport, LA

#7 Oct 23, 2014
Most attorneys will handle probate matters. It depends on their preferences. Doesn't take a rocket scientist if the heirs can agree.
No matter what attorney you may select, know beforehand all the charges he'll apply.
If you find one who isn't a lying, bottom dwelling, blood sucking parasite.........let the rest of us know. They're extremely rare.
jstrong196
#8 Jan 8, 2015
One thing that I don't like to think about to much is writing out my will. I may not like it, but it's something that I know I have to do and get all figured out. I need to find a lawyer to help me out, but I'm not sure what to look for in one. Some of the comments helped though and I hope that I can find one soon.

http://www.talawgroup.com/trusts/index.html
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#9 Jan 9, 2015
" I don't like to think about ........ writing out my will. "

That's understandable, but you risk your estate being spent on lawyer and court bills when you pass and the arguing starts. Trust me....when it comes to family and heirship, they all go from sons and daughters to heirs. They fight.
You owe it to them to leave a legal will. You can download a La.last Will off the internet. Date and write out a draft, sign, witness and have it notarized. Then seal it in an envelope. Store it with your important papers.
If the need arises you can repeat the same process, make your changes and be sure to state that any previous versions are null and void.
Senior Citizen

Alexandria, LA

#10 Jan 9, 2015
Every time I decide how to divide my estate, one or more of my potential heirs will do something that aggravates the sweet bejesus out of me. Then I have to start all over!.
I am ready to write a will leaving every thing to some bizarre cause!
Nodameen

Shreveport, LA

#11 Jan 9, 2015
"Every time I decide how to divide my estate, one or more of my potential heirs will do something that aggravates the sweet bejesus out of me. Then I have to start all over!.
I am ready to write a will leaving every thing to some bizarre cause!"

LOL. Couldn't have said it better m'self.
I don't have a clue what the solution is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Dukes for Rapides Parish Sheriff? 3 hr Skillet 1
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 8 hr Alexandria Resident 19,887
Ya can't make this stuff up.... Feb 25 Nodameen 1
What's being built in front of the mall? Feb 24 Alexandria Resident 11
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Feb 22 breal 24
Criminal Defense Attorney Recomendations??? Feb 22 breal 9
why are rapides parish employees being called out? Feb 21 Jane Doe 18
Haughton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Haughton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]