Alexandria Probation & Parole
Knows things u wish u did

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
get a nut where you can wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the big deal. It is a "smoke break." Only she aint smoking a cigarette ! Its a good stress reliever, and don't be jealous. "Make love, not war."
Hey I'm not knocking it. Just a lol tidbit of info. Lol
Turn Over

Livingston, TX

#25 Oct 11, 2012
King Fat Ass wrote:
Word is King Fat Ass in Shreveport ran 2 more off this week. Made one resign and another didn't make it through their probationary period.
Fat Boy Stacks going to start supervising some of these convicts? Everyone else is ready to go.
The exception being the greasy one, Wynne or should I call him Whiney?
It would seem to me that there should be some accountability when it comes to all of these employees leaving State employment. I believe if there is a pattern in a certain area then this is supposed to be investigated by Civil Service.

He has openly told people that he is proud of the number of people he has run off.

That isn't something to be proud of and it is shameful that this is allowed.
Suck this Stacks

Jonesville, LA

#26 Oct 11, 2012
You ain't IA..you just a rat!

Big fat ass rat!! Take that ugly ass Darla and Biggie Mitchell when you die you fat f***er!!
MID

Vidor, TX

#27 Oct 12, 2012
Suck this Stacks wrote:
You ain't IA..you just a rat!
Big fat ass rat!! Take that ugly ass Darla and Biggie Mitchell when you die you fat f***er!!
Does anyone know why she is at NAD? What is her connection to Louis?
monkey bread

Jonesville, LA

#28 Oct 12, 2012
MID wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know why she is at NAD? What is her connection to Louis?
Biggie Mitchell"sucked" her way from clerical to Supervisor. Now she's another one of Fat King Louie's clowns. She "feeds" that ego and that's all you have to do in Region 1. Darla the dumbshit, and Debra the Dunce are 2 more examples
Big Girls

United States

#29 Oct 12, 2012
Well hell she she fit would fit right in at NAD. They like 'em big and they like those kind of gals.
Please take her

Haslet, TX

#30 Oct 17, 2012
Big Girls wrote:
Well hell she she fit would fit right in at NAD. They like 'em big and they like those kind of gals.
Why do you think she's been traveling to Natchitoches. She's going to be the next Administrator when Biggie Stacks gives her the thumbs up!
Done Deal

Anahuac, TX

#31 Oct 18, 2012
Or promote her to DM in ALD when Wynne goes home.
David Ford - Retired

United States

#32 Oct 21, 2012
I think you all have Stacks wrong he is a good guy. He supports the officers.
MagicJ

Pineville, LA

#33 Oct 21, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
I think you all have Stacks wrong he is a good guy. He supports the officers.
I really hope that was intended to be sarcastic. He doesn't support anyone but himself, and those who kiss his ass. He doesn't care about anything but the "numbers". As long as all of the reports look good, he's happy. Never mind that proper supervision of the offender suffers because we have to jump through his hoops. He ACTUALLY chastised an officer at ALD for seeing TOO MANY offenders that month! Too many?!?! Isn't that our FREAKING JOB???
felon on paper

Pineville, LA

#34 Oct 21, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope that was intended to be sarcastic. He doesn't support anyone but himself, and those who kiss his ass. He doesn't care about anything but the "numbers". As long as all of the reports look good, he's happy. Never mind that proper supervision of the offender suffers because we have to jump through his hoops. He ACTUALLY chastised an officer at ALD for seeing TOO MANY offenders that month! Too many?!?! Isn't that our FREAKING JOB???
If that happened that is crazy. A supv telling subord not to do their job or slow down? Was that agent doing the job right or cutting corners just to turn in stats and push paper?
MagicJ

Pineville, LA

#35 Oct 21, 2012
felon on paper wrote:
<quoted text>If that happened that is crazy. A supv telling subord not to do their job or slow down? Was that agent doing the job right or cutting corners just to turn in stats and push paper?
It absolutely happened. And this agent was one of the best. There are so many things like that happening. It would take me all day, maybe all week, to list them.
David Ford - Retired

United States

#36 Oct 22, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It absolutely happened. And this agent was one of the best. There are so many things like that happening. It would take me all day, maybe all week, to list them.
List them then. I think you are just running your mouth and don't have anything to state. Just trying to blow smoke and hope everybody screams fire and panics! If you have facts then by all means state them or shut the hell up and quit trying to start trouble where there is none!
dear sir

Jonesville, LA

#37 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>List them then. I think you are just running your mouth and don't have anything to state. Just trying to blow smoke and hope everybody screams fire and panics! If you have facts then by all means state them or shut the hell up and quit trying to start trouble where there is none!
I read with interest your last comment and the question I have for you is this, who the fuck are you supposed to be? We live it dipshit. The threats, the firings, the suspensions, all since King Fat Ass has taken over Region 1. Mike Wynne's lies, Lafargues half drunken threats. I don't have to list shit for you. I live in hell.
MagicJ

United States

#38 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>List them then. I think you are just running your mouth and don't have anything to state. Just trying to blow smoke and hope everybody screams fire and panics! If you have facts then by all means state them or shut the hell up and quit trying to start trouble where there is none!
I will gladly list them for you...just as soon as I get off work this evening. I'm actually trying to do my job at the moment.
David Ford - Retired

United States

#39 Oct 22, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will gladly list them for you...just as soon as I get off work this evening. I'm actually trying to do my job at the moment.
Yeah, right, right........(rolling eyes). Sure you will.
paper tiger

Pineville, LA

#40 Oct 22, 2012
How did Aaron's case turn out? How many clients did he get nasty with?
David Ford - Retired

United States

#41 Oct 23, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still waiting big mouth!

Since: Oct 12

Mobile, AL

#42 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>We are still waiting big mouth!
Why does anyone need to prove anything to you? You must be just as worthless as those who still throw their power around. I can attest to many wrong doings while working in that godforsaken hell hole. They say its all about whose ass you kiss but even that doesn't always work!
David Ford - Retired

United States

#43 Oct 24, 2012
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! State facts are shut the hell up! You all sound like a bunch of crying ass piss babies! Grow up and do your jobs! Stop whinning like a bunch of spoiled kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MISSING Calcasieu Parish man in Bossier area Nov 19 joewest 1
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1
Woodworth Speed Trap....Karma Nov 10 Nodameen 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Painter 37
Ms. Nina aka Granny.. (Jun '11) Apr '16 Sherry Lovelace 2

Haughton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haughton Mortgages