of 5
Next Last
veteran officer

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Fat piece of turd Stacks

Jonesville, LA

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Doesn't scare anyone around here. Oh, he thinks he does, but no one sweats him but Wynne.

You know he became Regional to hit them Ryan's buffet all around Region 1.

Y'all should see Wynne get on his knees when he shows up. Fat ass Mitchell right behind (if you can picture that)
ALD

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Fat piece of turd Stacks wrote:
Doesn't scare anyone around here. Oh, he thinks he does, but no one sweats him but Wynne.
You know he became Regional to hit them Ryan's buffet all around Region 1.
Y'all should see Wynne get on his knees when he shows up. Fat ass Mitchell right behind (if you can picture that)
Yep he is getting her ready for a District Manager position. Just wait and see!

They are so arrogant. She makes a big deal about a 30 minute lunch break is all that is allowed yet she takes extended lunch breaks with ole King Louie........ well over an hour.
Egomaniac

Jonesville, LA

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Do you think them 2 could possibly eat within an hour?
caring citizen

Pineville, LA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
If you have time to complain about your leadership then this means you are not doing your jobs. Other Agents have to bear the brunt of your work and you are hurting your office even more. They are in charge for a reason. STOP complaining and be a leader of your own areas and do what the tax payers of Louisiana are paying to do! Are you F-ing kidding me that you are posting this for us to read!
MagicJ

Pineville, LA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
caring citizen wrote:
If you have time to complain about your leadership then this means you are not doing your jobs. Other Agents have to bear the brunt of your work and you are hurting your office even more. They are in charge for a reason. STOP complaining and be a leader of your own areas and do what the tax payers of Louisiana are paying to do! Are you F-ing kidding me that you are posting this for us to read!
You have obviously never worked as a Probation and Parole officer for the state of Louisiana. Until you actually experience the job, you can keep your comments to yourself and move to another forum
TRUTHBETOLD

Alexandria, LA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
A major investigation needs to take place and should have awhile back!!! How bout investigators calling those who have left to take polygraphs and give proof as to what goes on and why they "really" left!!! They don't WANT to know the TRUTH that's why an investigation has not happened!!! BTW the old DA retired. He didn't quit or get fired!!! Several quit and several were "let go". But there is A LOT of TRUTH to be told in every one of those lives that HQ doesn't not seem to care about!!! NAD, SPD, VPD... You all are not alone its ALD as well. Noone should have to work under the environments in these districts!!! BTW- CARING CITIZEN you either don't give a rats ass about how people are treated and laws in place and rules in place that are suppose to be adhered to -or- your trying to protect an employee who is in the wrong!!! Just as you have voiced your so called opinion everyone else has the right to do so as well!!!! Maybe had the higher ups done something when basically were begged to people would not have to feel a public forum was their only other option to maybe....finally....get some help and changes!!!! The good people still left would like to see a positive change!!!! And its been proven that going up the chain does NOT work!!!!!
TRUTHBETOLD

Alexandria, LA

#9 Oct 5, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have obviously never worked as a Probation and Parole officer for the state of Louisiana. Until you actually experience the job, you can keep your comments to yourself and move to another forum
TOTALLY AGREE!!!
TRUTHBELIES

Oakdale, LA

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Nothing but tranazadoidical gossip.
Gaspard

Jonesville, LA

#11 Oct 6, 2012
The old DA "retired" under investigation for having sex in a state vehicle. The DA before him "retired" under sexual harassment charges as well.

One of the major problems with Probation and Parole, the Administrators have been there so long. They run their dictatorships and when something comes down on their ass, they just retire. Why aren't they charged by the District attorney's office for Malfeasance in Office?

Now we have Mike Wynne. Surely, they don't have to worry about him having sex with anyone but they will have to worry about his greasy hair falling in any food left around.

I cringe when J. Edgar Stacks shows up watching Wynne bow down to him. Wynne and Stacks aren't law enforcement, they're just rats and I hope they die a rat's death
Obvious

Jonesville, LA

#12 Oct 6, 2012
caring citizen wrote:
You are part of the Administration. How else would you know we are called "Agents." you people are in charge bc you kiss the most ass! How state promotions go. We Agents are the only ones that carry our weight and more. You fat asses take the State Cars all over the State wasting tax money bc y'all don't do shit. The Agents are on the streets handling business
Transplant

Pineville, LA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of the Administration. How else would you know we are called "Agents." you people are in charge bc you kiss the most ass! How state promotions go. We Agents are the only ones that carry our weight and more. You fat asses take the State Cars all over the State wasting tax money bc y'all don't do shit. The Agents are on the streets handling business
I am asking because I don't know. Do you take civil service test for all promotions? Is there a promotion board of sorts? Do you have any binding arbitration status or any assoication with some teeth in it to address these issues?
MagicJ

Pineville, LA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>I am asking because I don't know. Do you take civil service test for all promotions? Is there a promotion board of sorts? Do you have any binding arbitration status or any assoication with some teeth in it to address these issues?
There is no promotion test, and no promotion board to speak of. It is basically just the regional administrator who has the final say on the promotions. There is supposedly a process for grievances, but they are never really addressed. It is a very complicated situation that is extremely difficult to explain to someone who has never been in the middle of it. It pretty much all boils down to politics and favoritism.
King Fat Ass

Jonesville, LA

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Word is King Fat Ass in Shreveport ran 2 more off this week. Made one resign and another didn't make it through their probationary period.

Fat Boy Stacks going to start supervising some of these convicts? Everyone else is ready to go.

The exception being the greasy one, Wynne or should I call him Whiney?
King Fat Ass

Jonesville, LA

#17 Oct 9, 2012
MagicJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no promotion test, and no promotion board to speak of. It is basically just the regional administrator who has the final say on the promotions. There is supposedly a process for grievances, but they are never really addressed. It is a very complicated situation that is extremely difficult to explain to someone who has never been in the middle of it. It pretty much all boils down to politics and favoritism.
Politics, Politics, and Ass Kissing

Promotional Tests, ha..who can eat the most would be the closest thing to a promotion test
Smoke Stacks

Jonesville, LA

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Good Ole Boy Klan running the District in Alex.

Yee-Ha!

Want that promotion, better get on them knees boy!

Yassir Mr. Stacks, I tries to do better next time
Knows things u wish u did

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2012
I'm glad this site was started. It's very interesting to read.

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2012
TRUTHBETOLD wrote:
A major investigation needs to take place and should have awhile back!!! How bout investigators calling those who have left to take polygraphs and give proof as to what goes on and why they "really" left!!! They don't WANT to know the TRUTH that's why an investigation has not happened!!! BTW the old DA retired. He didn't quit or get fired!!! Several quit and several were "let go". But there is A LOT of TRUTH to be told in every one of those lives that HQ doesn't not seem to care about!!! NAD, SPD, VPD... You all are not alone its ALD as well. Noone should have to work under the environments in these districts!!! BTW- CARING CITIZEN you either don't give a rats ass about how people are treated and laws in place and rules in place that are suppose to be adhered to -or- your trying to protect an employee who is in the wrong!!! Just as you have voiced your so called opinion everyone else has the right to do so as well!!!! Maybe had the higher ups done something when basically were begged to people would not have to feel a public forum was their only other option to maybe....finally....get some help and changes!!!! The good people still left would like to see a positive change!!!! And its been proven that going up the chain does NOT work!!!!!
I absolutely agree. Going thru the chain doesn't work but to be honest I don't think a forum is going to work either. There is no guarantee the right person/people will read this nor will they believe it. Everyone's best bet..sadly..is either start kissing the right persons ass to get by (which doesn't always work either) or get the hell out with what's left of their sanity!

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Gaspard wrote:
The old DA "retired" under investigation for having sex in a state vehicle. The DA before him "retired" under sexual harassment charges as well.
One of the major problems with Probation and Parole, the Administrators have been there so long. They run their dictatorships and when something comes down on their ass, they just retire. Why aren't they charged by the District attorney's office for Malfeasance in Office?
Now we have Mike Wynne. Surely, they don't have to worry about him having sex with anyone but they will have to worry about his greasy hair falling in any food left around.
I cringe when J. Edgar Stacks shows up watching Wynne bow down to him. Wynne and Stacks aren't law enforcement, they're just rats and I hope they die a rat's death
State cars aren't the only place employees have had sex. I'd be cautious where you sit or what you touch in every office/room in the building.
get a nut where you can

Pineville, LA

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Knows things u wish u did wrote:
<quoted text>
State cars aren't the only place employees have had sex. I'd be cautious where you sit or what you touch in every office/room in the building.
Whats the big deal. It is a "smoke break." Only she aint smoking a cigarette ! Its a good stress reliever, and don't be jealous. "Make love, not war."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New classified ad site 13 hr New site 1
Magnolia Funeral Home (Nov '13) 15 hr Kasket Kit 11
Nicholas Wright: 'I believe I'm the real deal' 15 hr wnicholas70 7
Joey Bishop,RPPJ to Sue COA over Coliseum Thu Fonzie 4
why is sheriff hilton gay Thu granpa 4
Probate / Estate attorney (Apr '13) Thu Been there done that 6
Turn Lane on Jackson St. Extension Thu Genealogy Fan 4
Haughton Dating
Find my Match

Haughton Jobs