Former La. Gov. Edwin Edwards and wife to star in A&E reality show

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Town Talk

Former governor Edwin Edwards is one of the most popular figures in Louisiana history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
gene

Grambling, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

he is a convicted crook and lair, i can't believe there is not a better person to use. like son of sam, ed geen , adolf hitler? i know there are still persons that worship him but come on guys, really???
Sign Of Our Time

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Just another stupid "scripted" show that will make Louisianians look really ignorant.
We already have "Cajun Pawn", Bayou Billionaires", "Swamp People", "Billie the Exterminator" etc., etc!
Swampman

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

This is Honey Boo Boo all grown up!
Seriously, EWE was the best governor ever!
unbiased

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Swampman wrote:
Seriously, EWE was the best governor ever!
ROFLMAO.....OMG! No wonder this state and country are in trouble!!
Swampman

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

We are in trouble because of Edwin Edwards?? I think not. Pyush is driving this country to the Cass system just like India. Only th rich and big business owners have a voice in La right now
William Hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Swampman wrote:
We are in trouble because of Edwin Edwards?? I think not. Pyush is driving this country to the Cass system just like India. Only th rich and big business owners have a voice in La right now
Was Piyush the governor when you were in school not learning about the history of India and the proper use of the English language? If that were the case, then I could understand how you might be upset about his job performance.
Mother goose

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jindal is a puppet for the corporate giants,
He waged war on the middle class you can't deny it!
He hates teachers, hospitals, and state prisons alike.
He loves his black hawk when the state pays for his flight.
He gives big tax breaks for a large oil company to create jobs.
Yet more middle class find only reason to sob.
$50,000 per employee is a lot, but its the price he pays to raise the campaign pot.
That is not state employees pay, it's the tax encentive given to giants who play.
Bobby the exorcist has his own demons to expell, they lie, cheat and deceive us so well.
He uses Louisiana as a stepping stone ,but he will step no higher because the truth will be known.
The giants have become too hungry by now and in his effort to feed them He will bring himself down.
He has weakened the state with his corporate ball, this is a house of cards that is ready to fall.
This session more lies will be told , we don't need public schools or roads.
We can't afford state prisons? Don't buy it!, there is money to be made by business giants.
Come one and all to see the show, bobby's blonde will do the talking but he will not show.
He will hide away to hope for a flood or spill of oil, so he can get on CNN
and pretend to be loyal
Your elected officials will be threatened and intimidated, kIcked off committee's and opponents will be slated.
Jindal cares not for Louisiana's good people the least, but for only those who will support his drive to be commander in chief
Observant

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I usually vote Republican.
I voted for Jindal in his first run for governor.
But I sure didn't vote for him a second time. I have seen what he has done to Pinecrest State School, how he has sold out state retirees by farming out Group Benefits to Blue Cross, etc., etc.
But he hasn't been idicted yet. He hasn't been convicted yet.That is something Mr. edwards can't claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Haughton Discussions

Search the Haughton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Living Wage 2,109
FAQ: Tax proposal for Alexandria Recreation & E... Fri Jus Thinkin 1
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) Thu Do not see it 6
Poll: McAllister's reputation damaged but not d... Apr 16 Jus Thinkin 1
Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... Apr 16 Called By The Lord 9
good cop Apr 15 HarleyTeeFord 2
Motorcycle Rider Injured on Sunday in Alexandri... Apr 14 Observant 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Haughton Jobs

•••