Rapides Parish Narcotics In-House Investigation

Posted in the Haughton Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
good job wagner

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Aug 16, 2011
The Public needs to know, why is this being so held from public
John-Q Public

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Aug 16, 2011
what is going on now??????????
reader

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Aug 16, 2011
people say where there is smoke there is fire
reader

Pineville, LA

#4 Aug 17, 2011
good job wagner wrote:
The Public needs to know, why is this being so held from public
alot of things have been hidden from the public, thanks to yaws sheriff! Thats just the way he, and his staff operate!
Weatherford Roofing

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 17, 2011
Ya but it is coming out little by little, they cannot hide all of the crooked stuff they have pulled forever!
THETOWNTALK

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Well Mr. Lacour was suspended along will Coleman and Poole. All three have been dipping in a little to much. Internal Affairs and Crime Scene was at Metro all night going through the evidence because they have been giving it away for favors. The heat came down from a judge. They would give meth away and then they would go bust them all over again to get there stats up. Also Coleman has sticky fingers with guns that are seized. Wonder if they are going to role over on chuck. The full story will be in a mail out to the public very soon, so you will know the truth about RPSO. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!
reader

Pineville, LA

#7 Aug 17, 2011
THETOWNTALK wrote:
Well Mr. Lacour was suspended along will Coleman and Poole. All three have been dipping in a little to much. Internal Affairs and Crime Scene was at Metro all night going through the evidence because they have been giving it away for favors. The heat came down from a judge. They would give meth away and then they would go bust them all over again to get there stats up. Also Coleman has sticky fingers with guns that are seized. Wonder if they are going to role over on chuck. The full story will be in a mail out to the public very soon, so you will know the truth about RPSO. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, just suspended, thats about par for the course! When Lacour comes back from his susp., put him working at DC-1, or at DC-3! See how long he lasts! October is very near guys, hold on, there is gonna be a change!
Red Skull

Pineville, LA

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Just waiting to see if any of the other cover ups are going to come to light now , that old boy over weights and standards has plenty of company with sex in police units yep it's happen a number of times in the last 3.9 years , seems the standard punishment is suspension ,transfer to a better job , bet those 2 that got caught behind sayes office supply would love to have been just transferred rather than resign, but then that was their second time
Nut

North Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 18, 2011
What poole was it? A.poole at Dc-1 ? Lt on A shift?the actin ass.warden 4 this month ?
You are WRONG

Pineville, LA

#10 Aug 18, 2011
THETOWNTALK wrote:
Well Mr. Lacour was suspended along will Coleman and Poole. All three have been dipping in a little to much. Internal Affairs and Crime Scene was at Metro all night going through the evidence because they have been giving it away for favors. The heat came down from a judge. They would give meth away and then they would go bust them all over again to get there stats up. Also Coleman has sticky fingers with guns that are seized. Wonder if they are going to role over on chuck. The full story will be in a mail out to the public very soon, so you will know the truth about RPSO. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!
You have 99% of this WRONG my friend....
You are WRONG

Pineville, LA

#11 Aug 18, 2011
Everyone needs to just shut up and let the truth come out on its own...People's names are being brought into this and are in no way involved....Mike Lacour is a good hearted young man and only had other's best interest at heart....BOTTOM LINE....
NARC

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Whatever. Go ahead and cover it up.
Shocked

Shreveport, LA

#13 Aug 19, 2011
Its funny how you hear Mike Lacours name come up all the time...Seems to me that when you here enough bad things, you start to believe at least some of it is true....Mike Lacour isnt the great person that everyone thinks he is.....The truth is definitely about to shine through....And yes everyone will be shocked...
politics suck

Pineville, LA

#14 Aug 19, 2011
I think we should let the admisitration do its work and investigation out of common decency. Give the man a chance to get to the bottom of it and correct the situation. Then, if it is not to your liking, call him on his decisions and allow him to explain. There a MANY good people working in that dept. and even though the may not be the best at speaking or writing, they are good people with families, friends, mortgages, taxes, etc., just like us.
Luke Cage

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2011
The best solution now wake up start fresh , maybe old Baden won't be that bad,from one of the villes so probably won't be going to Mexico , don't appear to be a lady's man , doesnt appear to be influenced by the high fuluting that will want special favor , yep I think badens my man
American Bad Azz

Jonesville, LA

#16 Aug 19, 2011
Luke Cage wrote:
The best solution now wake up start fresh , maybe old Baden won't be that bad,from one of the villes so probably won't be going to Mexico , don't appear to be a lady's man , doesnt appear to be influenced by the high fuluting that will want special favor , yep I think badens my man
Vote for a Baden and see where that gets you. If you need a reference, call the citizens of Pineville and their police officers who were harassed and tormented by his daddy. Also, see brothers Freddie and Josh if you need more proof
Bwaaahaaaaahaaaa aaa

Alexandria, LA

#17 Aug 19, 2011
How is it ethical or legal for your own team to be investigating their co-workers?? I mean these are some serious allegations!! Should they not have called LSP or FBI to investigate???
imjustsayin

Alexandria, LA

#18 Aug 19, 2011
Weatherford Roofing wrote:
Ya but it is coming out little by little, they cannot hide all of the crooked stuff they have pulled forever!
That's the pot calling the kettle black.
Spyz

North Little Rock, AR

#19 Aug 19, 2011
About 6 mons.ago.. L.Mcain that she was preg..sick etc.said she had a virus.? Huh..which one of the two did it? The tall one,or short one?wheres the media ?michelle. Why yal hidin and who from ??the public deserves to know.Hell i wanna wk for nark r b a Det.they have made our S.O a laughin matter.bring out our great Det.and the better ones that can do the job rite in the first place
imjustsayin

Alexandria, LA

#20 Aug 19, 2011
Intersting opinion! I wonder are you one of the former detectives transfered because of complaints that you were not doing your job? Or maybe you are a person who was arrested by one of CW new "Young" detectives that was doing his job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turn Lane on Jackson St. Extension 3 hr Skillet 3
Shopping and Entertainment in Alexandria 12 hr Genealogy Fan 1
TICK TOCK.. DA RACE NOVEMBER 4th!! 12 hr Bob 18
Alexandria has agreement on sale of downtown hotel 14 hr Nodameen 2
Tony Authement is an idiot Tue Genealogy Fan 5
FINALLY EARLY VOTING BEGINS OCTOBER 21st..... Mon Geico 1
Nicholas Wright: 'I believe I'm the real deal' Mon question 6
Haughton Dating
Find my Match

Haughton Jobs

Haughton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Haughton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Haughton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]