Have To Disagree

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sorry to disagree with you about Chili's having the worst service.
After a recent dinner at Verona's, I have decided to never return.
The service was awful.
Chilis

Deville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

We eat at Chili's at least 2 times a month and I have only had bad service one time in probably 10 years.
Luncher

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I've been there several times during lunch and both times the service was slow. All I ordered was the soup and salad. Won't be going there for lunch again - I can't keep returning back to work late.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Chilis wrote:
We eat at Chili's at least 2 times a month and I have only had bad service one time in probably 10 years.
Hey, it's the real Chilis manager!
Feedback

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

We ate at Chili's last night...probably going to be the last time we eat there. Service was ok...but the food sucked. I can make a better grilled chicken salad at home. At least I would "grill" the chicken and not send it out cold on a bed of lettuce...with NO dressing. Don't know who the manager is...but he/she needs to pay better attention to whats happening in his/her kitchen...your workers are killing your business! I've eaten at many different Chili's, but have to say that was the worst dinner ever!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Chili's in Alex is what turned me off Chili's (anywhere) forever & that was 8 years ago. Worst. Service. Ever. From a waiter not writing our order down (said he had a good memory)- our order was forgotten, and was over an hour late. Next visit they forgot my 6 year-old son's order (he was so small & so hungry :( Final straw was the last time I went, the tortillas for the fajateas (in the little round container) had MOLD on them...Could be different now but I have no desire to find out.
Eat at home

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Buffalo Wild Wings sucks for the past 2 months. We went in there Monday evening about 530 and found very few people there at all. It took forever to get the boneless wings, they were hard as a rock and cold. The time before that, Sunday a few months ago, we waited 55 minutes for the food, it did not come, we left. Why we decided to go last Monday I will never know. Oh yeah, the beer is to damn high too.
No Lie

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Eat at home wrote:
Buffalo Wild Wings sucks for the past 2 months. We went in there Monday evening about 530 and found very few people there at all. It took forever to get the boneless wings, they were hard as a rock and cold. The time before that, Sunday a few months ago, we waited 55 minutes for the food, it did not come, we left. Why we decided to go last Monday I will never know. Oh yeah, the beer is to damn high too.
I agree. Went there for birthday dinner with some friends. Orders got all messed up. When check came everyons was wrong. I was overcharged $35. Had to call the manager to clear it all up. Won't be going back

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Stay away if you don't like.
damn

Jonesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

HarleyTeeFord wrote:
Stay away if you don't like.
This dude is Albert Einstein reincarnated
VAJAYJAY

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

He's a total dumb-azz

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

VAJAYJAY wrote:
He's a total dumb-azz
Keep your snatch shut, Vajayjay.

It's common sense: If you don't like a restaurant, don't eat there. Don't be upset at me for being smarter than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Haughton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Haughton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••