Hattiesburg Health And Rehab

Posted in the Hattiesburg Forum

Information

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Theres alot of shady things going on at this facility.Both employee's and patients are not being treated right.I have heard about abuse towards patients.And the management is apparently covering it up.If a employee reports a nurse for misdoings.The management finds something to bring up against the employee who reported it.This facility controls both employees and patients with intimidation
Big girl big panties

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
It is a bad place to put ur family they always side with the blacks they work cheaper
minnie

Houston, TX

#3 May 18, 2013
Big girl big panties wrote:
It is a bad place to put ur family they always side with the blacks they work cheaper
My grandfather resides there. He is always so happy when we go to visit and we visit often as we can at least 1-2 times a week.. when we bring him home , he is always so anxious to go back . They are good to him. This facility does more with their residents than most facilities do. Before making accusations like these , you should make sure it is a bad facility. According to State Department of Health the residents ate in good hands. Also making remarks like blacks work cheaper is rude
and insensitive. A CNA works very hard and dpesn't get
paid enough for what they do. So remember the next time
to see a CNA try to remember a lot of them have a lot of passion for what they do not pay. Most of them only 8-11 dollars an hour try taking care of your family with that. I am not being ugly just wish people would respect the CNA I do the RN . Without their help I could not provide good safe effective nursing care thanks and God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hattiesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wants to have kinky fun 13 hr dennislee101 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) 15 hr Nintai Credo 63
News Avalon (TSX: Avl) (Nyse MKT: Avl) Reports Signi... Sat Tin 1
james turner, tina mae walton Mar 27 wpko 48
News Festivals draw crowds to downtown Tupelo Mar 24 Jr Jack Reed fun 3
Archives Mar 23 bsmith 1
Groundworxx- Kim Bradley the latest schill? Mar 17 Albert 2
Hattiesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hattiesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]