not name

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Aug 14, 2011
okay dose anyone out there now a girl named rhonda just got married to a jake ass named wanye mathes if so hit me up on here and let me know what you got on them

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Aug 14, 2011
yea what about her nasty sister michelle? heard her husband cant even get it up because she so damn ugly..hahahaha

Since: Aug 11

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Aug 27, 2011
yeaa let me tell you! UGH..
passing through

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
rhonda is a physcotic stupid money hungry bitch that needs to be in a mental institution or a rehab before she kills someone...and her husband wayne isnt a bad guy just married the wrong person

Carriere, MS

#5 Jul 24, 2012
It takes a small person to start a comment and add all these things to purposefully try to hurt someone. I don't have a clue to who these people are but it's obvious what this person is doing and it's called cyber bulling which is a crime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hattiesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Mississippi organizations leading the charg... Oct 15 Just A Reminder 2
News Hattiesburg art teacher draws on lifetime of work Sep 26 Maltamon 1
Vote for Hillary Sep '16 truth hurts 2
Tiare Lee-Foster Jul '16 Unknown 2
Bigfoot Sightings Near Hattiesburg (Dec '06) Jul '16 Jennifer Bussell ... 8
Flags flying half staff for Orlando victims???? Jul '16 The Call Out Guy 2
r u a Christian? do u know the truth? (Feb '16) Jun '16 Chamille 2

Hattiesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hattiesburg Mortgages