Woman gets death penalty

Woman gets death penalty

There are 47 comments on the The Salina Journal story from Aug 4, 2006, titled Woman gets death penalty. In it, The Salina Journal reports that:

Lisa Jo Chamberlin was sentenced Friday night to death by lethal injection for the brutal, March 2004 slayings of Hattiesburg residents Linda Heintzelman and her boyfriend, Vernon Hulett.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Salina Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#42 May 8, 2010
sms wrote:
Did lisa get the injection or no???????
Still on death row.
Tonia

Ellensburg, WA

#43 Oct 27, 2010
I think about Lisa all the time. I still remember her laugh and how fun she was. Her family was truly an amazing family. I really wish that I could send her a letter or just talk to her. I am devestated about all this and sometimes talk with her family on facebook. I still love them all.
Misty

Boise, ID

#45 Jun 12, 2012
Lisa and I were best friends for a long time. She is not evil!!!!!!!!!!My heart aches for the victims families also it aches for lisa. My best friend wouldn't have done this. I don't know why she did this. It's not up us to judge her. God will. lisa and I were writing for awhile til somebody threw her address away. I am writing her a letter today and mail it when i find the address
Lezlie

United States

#46 Aug 28, 2012
I wish I could heal everyones pain,I don't believe there is an explanation or reason for what happened,perhaps now that it is not so fresh, we can help to heal one another, if anyone gets an address for her let me know please. I have some tragic news I need to share with her
Leigh

Corbin, KY

#47 Nov 20, 2013
lezlie wrote:
First of all let me state I am so very sorry for the families of the victims my sister killed I can't imagine their grief or the horror they must be experiencing. I truly wish them great healing and hopefully thru the verdict and sentencing they may find some kind of solace.
My sister was not a bad girl however our father was a very evil man and did disgusting and despicable things to little girls namely my little sister and to me. I chose one rode to handle it she chose another. I chose forgiveness and understanding she chose a life of drugs and forgetfullness. You have to either heal or make the pain dissappear. I regret deeply that I could not reach my little sister maybe if I would have tried harder, but I firmly believe nothing ABSULUTELY NOTHING happens in Gods world by mistake even if I can't comprehend or understand it.
doesn't matter, she deserves the death penalty ....matter a fact she deserves the same exact death that those 2 people died by her bitch hands ..... she still knew that you shouldn't murder people that its wrong in our society, so that bullshit that you say she grew up with don't fly with me, I hate it for you and those victims families but not for her and her boyfriend .... people always like to blame something like how they were raised but when it comes to brutally murdering 2 people like she was involved in, she STILL knew that MURDER is WRONG ..... so kill the bitch. The lethal injection that she will receive is too good for her, my opinion is she should die the same exact death that she dished out to those 2 innocent people .....I have no mercy for an evil bitch like her
Leigh

Corbin, KY

#48 Nov 20, 2013
lezlie wrote:
There's no shame here. if there were shame it would lie in the essance of the individuals who chose to use drugs and association with the people who used the drugs. That's where the evil lies.
yes, you idiot, she's the one that made the Meth that she done and you say that shame is the people thatchose to use drugsand people that are associated with drugs and that's where the evil lies, you dumbass, your sister Lisa Jo made drugs to sell and she done the Meth she made so she is the evil one, you make me sick defending her after how she done those 2 poor people, she needs to die and I'm glad she's on death row
kenzie

United States

#50 Feb 3, 2015
Keith wrote:
This is to Heather and Barbara.
Shame on both of you! How dare you judge this women. you do not know her or her family or what she has been through. All you know is that her actions hurt you. Now what she did was wrong, but it is not your place to judge whether she lives or dies. Either way she is a human being and she may not of shown the people she hurt much respect. But I could only hope that the people in charge of her case would
Uhh..im from russell and although she may have been a child at one point she was a seriously twisted adult. Tried to solicit prostitution from fifteen yr olds. Sold them dope with no thought. how dare yu shame them yu didnt know her. They lost two family members roger and vernon. If anyone deserves to vent its them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hattiesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petal primary school Mon Concerned parent 1
News Melissa Dawn Cruz. Source: Forrest County Sheri... Oct 8 SFC S 1
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Oct 1 Jbc 234
A Guy Named Ben Sep 29 Sammy 1
Poll If married & looking for a sperm donor, you'd pick (Feb '08) Aug '17 Babies1983 36
Howdy Aug '17 Ricardo montobomb 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Aug '17 A Certain Christian 71

Hattiesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hattiesburg Mortgages