Governor candidate DuPree speaks in...

Governor candidate DuPree speaks in...

There are 1 comment on the Newms360.com story from Sep 28, 2011, titled Governor candidate DuPree speaks in.... In it, Newms360.com reports that:

Johnny DuPree had something say to Lee County voters and he made a special trip to Tupelo to say it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

ttt

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Hey Mayor duPree, are you still be influenced by Tom Ramsey political machine to help keep his son out of jail for lying to police and DA about his USM campus fight? Witnesses have come forward that contradict Stuart Ramsey's account and it is known at the DA's office that Ramsey was admitted for alcohol poisoning with only minor injuries. This is totally contradicts what Tom Ramsey told the HA press to spin suspicion away from his son initiating the fight! Have you not responded or the county DA because you are getting some much needed campaign " help " from the Ramseys up in Jackson/ Madison County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hattiesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If married & looking for a sperm donor, you'd pick (Feb '08) Aug 29 Babies1983 36
Howdy Aug 25 Ricardo montobomb 1
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Aug 20 A Certain Christian 71
News 6 charged in Lumberton drive-by shooting (Apr '09) Aug '17 SELF RELIANT 11
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Jul '17 i belong do u 233
South Mississippi State Hospital Hacked! Jul '17 i belong do u 3
News Man says he snapped before stabbing transgender... Jul '17 i belong do u 2

Hattiesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hattiesburg Mortgages