The Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk, Nort...

The Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

There are 48 comments on the Associated Content story from Aug 15, 2009, titled The Black Pelican in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. In it, Associated Content reports that:

I have been to the Black Pelican Restaurant dozens of times, and have never, EVER, been disappointed with any of my meals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sunshine

Bunnlevel, NC

#41 Jan 31, 2010
Its sad that some people cannot act like adults. Incredibly childish and gross. Sorry that you need attention this bad. Trolls suck. It would be nice if Topix banned your IP address from posts. Then what would you do for fun? Kick your dog? Spit on the homeless? Grow up and get a life! I know many would agree with me.
China King

Manteo, NC

#42 Jan 31, 2010
yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but your ribs are bubble gum flavored and I'm not really sure which animal it comes from.
Give me one order of flied flog regs.
Since yu rike so much I giff yu free seconds of Creme Of Sum Young Boy
Eat in or take out

Manteo, NC

#43 Jan 31, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
Its sad that some people cannot act like adults. Incredibly childish and gross. Sorry that you need attention this bad. Trolls suck. It would be nice if Topix banned your IP address from posts. Then what would you do for fun? Kick your dog? Spit on the homeless? Grow up and get a life! I know many would agree with me.
Who are you complaining to and about what? The siamese twits here and their menus or some of the mean things here that always go hand in hand in life. Pointless people have on occasion been able to name the subject of their pointlessness.
yuck

Wilson, NC

#44 Jan 31, 2010
mmm, Siamese Take-out! Two of everything!
Thai takeout

Manteo, NC

#45 Jan 31, 2010
yuck wrote:
mmm, Siamese Take-out! Two of everything!
If you do two then instead of you sucking then that means you Sucky Sucky?
Thai takeout

Manteo, NC

#46 Jan 31, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
I no gree wit roo and roo still Sucky Sucky!
anonymous

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#47 Feb 13, 2010
Had many fine dinners there. Last time I went for lunch, almost two years ago, the meal was substandard. We were served by a slovenly non professional waiter. I won't be going again.
david

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#48 Oct 8, 2010
for all who love it, keep doing it, for all that dont, dont go back. simple, great place, great food,local flavor, two thumbs up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatteras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dare County estimates Matthew caused $52 millio... Oct '16 Randy l 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in North Ca... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Wicked 26
RAV4 AWD in Sand? (Jun '11) Sep '16 Surf1986 6
so many blacks Aug '16 anthonygibbs 1
Homes (Jun '16) Jun '16 Lawless4 1
News 'Dr. Beach' chooses North Carolina's Ocracoke I... (Jun '07) Jun '16 Etta 13
Jon midgettof complete construction is a fraud (Aug '15) Aug '15 ExKDHcop 1

Hatteras Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatteras Mortgages