Kid Friendly Restaurants

Kid Friendly Restaurants

Posted in the Hatteras Forum

United States

#1 May 20, 2009
Looking for kid friendly restaurants on Hatteras Island. Will be traveling with my family in a few weeks. Any good restaurants with cheap kids menus or kids specials??? Please give your recommendations! Thanks!
John

Avon, NC

#2 Jun 15, 2009
Try the Frisco Sandwich Company! Located across from Ramp 49 in Frisco, next to the Frisco Rod & Gun. Best eats on the beach! Kid friendly, yummy food at an affordable price, homemade ice cream sandwiches!www.friscosandwich. com

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately we've already returned from our trip. We mostly stayed in the Avon area. We didn't eat at the Frisco Sandwich Company, but we did eat at several other great restaurants. The Captain's Table was our favorite. They had a great kids menu, offering every kid's favorite mac-n-cheese!
kiddy

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jul 26, 2009
The Froggy Dog is fun for kids.
recent vistor from WV

Verner, WV

#5 Aug 9, 2009
while on vacation at outer banks we attempted to eat at Mack Daddys for 17 ppl, we were told would be a 1 hr wait, was not allowed to sit at the bar, other ppl complaining of the rudeness, after 1 hr we were told would be additional 30 mins or so since they were waiting on the table behind the big table for us, which tells me they used the back table when they should not have, I took this that the employee did not know how to seat guest. Also the menu stated call for reservations but when we called we were told dont take, we left and Dirty Dicks accomadated our large and very hungry family. So for Mack Daddy's you need a lesson on how to operate and treat your customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatteras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, Billfish, Why do you want to disarm law-abi... Mar '18 Devildog18 1
getting to shelly island (Jul '17) Mar '18 Hootskie Palladoo... 2
Andrea at surf or sound Feb '18 Obxer 1
Gay and on the prowl (Aug '17) Aug '17 Denny 2
ocracoke day trip (Aug '17) Aug '17 jwade00 1
News The Latest: Hatteras Island gets mandatory evac... (Jul '17) Jul '17 jlom 1
Off road driving (Jul '17) Jul '17 4theos 1

Hatteras Jobs

Personal Finance

Hatteras Mortgages