emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39426 Apr 11, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
It's best to be on the grape fruit diet. Most heavy people drink sodas. Sodas contribute to weight gain. If people stop drinking sodas for a year it is proven that you would lose 30lbs a year. It's not just the food we eat. Fast food places should be outlawed. Hell i'm tired of seeing over weight women and men can't breath cause they're too over weight. Instead of our government worring about this dam missile, that's going to tear Guam up all to hell. They should be out lawing these burger joints.
See, that's the problem, why is that someone ELSE has to "outlaw" or ban something? Why is that always the answer? Is there not a person out there that can make the decision to stop what is bad for them, make a change???? NOOOOO, the gov. needs to step in and do it. We are a "wuss-nation". The rest of the world sees it as well. Look at the 29 year old ready to bomb Guam.
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39427 Apr 11, 2013
I'll tell your ass why cause people don't give a sh!t. People put all those toxins in there bodies and then cry at the emergency room swearin that they're dyin of cancer. I'm sick of it. They the government should do some thing about it instead of worring about that dam missle that's going to tear Guam all to hell. Then the retaliation will begin and every thing I just talked about will be forgotten.
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39428 Apr 11, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>See, that's the problem, why is that someone ELSE has to "outlaw" or ban something? Why is that always the answer? Is there not a person out there that can make the decision to stop what is bad for them, make a change???? NOOOOO, the gov. needs to step in and do it. We are a "wuss-nation". The rest of the world sees it as well. Look at the 29 year old ready to bomb Guam.
Those dam chinks don't know a thing about burger joints and toxins.
All them people eat is rice and wanting to blow up sh!t. You wait til those Guam people let loose on them chinks.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39429 Apr 11, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
There ain't a dam thing you can do to prevent what companies add to food. If they want to add ecoli, then we got it. If they want to add anthrax, then we got that too.
Can't stop it huh? Wow.They have you well trained."Learned helplessness", they call it.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39430 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't stop it huh? Wow.They have you well trained."Learned helplessness", they call it.
That is one angry individual. No help for that kind of "anger". What ya doin'?:), besides riding along!
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39431 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't stop it huh? Wow.They have you well trained."Learned helplessness", they call it.
The more you talk the less sense you make. Do you work in a factory where they handle food and package it? Hell no you don't. So who the hell is "Learned helplessness". Not me. Just kidding fool. People don't give a sh!t in factories and they food they provide for us consumers. Hell I'm surprised we all aren't suffering from cancer.
niknup

Lenoir, NC

#39432 Apr 11, 2013
How goes conroe????????
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39433 Apr 11, 2013
niknup wrote:
How goes conroe????????
R U --------? I need to know.
WWWP

Mesquite, NV

#39434 Apr 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
I see the problem. Its clearly all the fault of teachers and schools. They are also responsible for unemployment, the national debt, the deficit, high gas prices , a disfunctional congress,global warming and the Bengazi attack. Eliminatation of public schools will fix it all..
<quoted text>
Elimination of public schools? Where would all the l\liggers push dope, commit other crimes and loiter then?
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39435 Apr 11, 2013
Kerry is out to save us all. Hell he took off to china to get them chinks to help him stop north korea. What kind of half put together government we got.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39436 Apr 11, 2013
Drug companies in America are screwing us to the wall with prices that are 4X to 10X higher in America than they are in other countries. Their money whores in congress (mostly republikans but some dems also) are helping them with price fixing and passing laws allowing children to be sedated but God forbid that they would be disciplined. Chemicals in food cause lots of maladies that doctors can then prescribe more drugs to combat their effect. Congress just passed the "Monsanto Protection Act" which prevents lawsuits from being filed by pesons injured by their pesticides, herbicdes, fungicides and GM crops. There is no doubt that psychotropic drugs contribute a large part to violence and that carcinogenic chemicals are the biggest factor in the cancer epidemic that we are now experiencing.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, do you have any comments on the drug companies in America, or the additives that are added to our food, or are you just in a"blame the republicans"mindset today?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39437 Apr 11, 2013
niknup wrote:
How goes conroe????????
Done, at the yummy yummy place.All is settled.Finances look good.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39438 Apr 11, 2013
Saturday is D, Day.Sunday is touchdown.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39439 Apr 11, 2013
Those "Chinks" have the largest army on on Earth, many ICBM s with nuke armament and more importantly, loan us the money to operate OUR military.
All those "Chinks" have to do is stop loaning us money and we are screwed. Those "Chinks" are N Korea's big brother. You had better pray to Jesus that Kerry can make friends with those "Chinks" or start learning to speak Chinese. I bet $5 against a hole in a doughnut that you are a home schooled republikan. How else do you explain such ignorance?
Bunky wrote:
Kerry is out to save us all. Hell he took off to china to get them chinks to help him stop north korea. What kind of half put together government we got.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39440 Apr 11, 2013
to Jon

Tax food but not corporations, imprison women who show too much breast, establish a state official religion, cancel environmental regulations, stop unemployment payments to the unemployed, pass a law aginst the rising sea, Make NC the laughing stock of the nation, fire 1200 teachers, stop criminal background checks on charter school personnel, remove charter schools from the department of public instruction, Make persons remain in disfunctional marriages for two years, support violence against women, The party of stupid is alive and well in NC
How many jobs have they created? answer : ZERO
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39441 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Done, at the yummy yummy place.All is settled.Finances look good.
Punkin I'm sure glad your finances are looking good living off the government. Hell you have no idea what's goin on.
Bunky

Atlanta, GA

#39442 Apr 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Those "Chinks" have the largest army on on Earth, many ICBM s with nuke armament and more importantly, loan us the money to operate OUR military.
All those "Chinks" have to do is stop loaning us money and we are screwed. Those "Chinks" are N Korea's big brother. You had better pray to Jesus that Kerry can make friends with those "Chinks" or start learning to speak Chinese. I bet $5 against a hole in a doughnut that you are a home schooled republikan. How else do you explain such ignorance?
<quoted text>
I can call them chinks if I want. I don't care how much money they loan usa. I'm not the one with my hand out all the dam time. I'm sure your face looks like a doughnut. Specially chicken heading it.
Tom

Orlando, FL

#39443 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Saturday is D, Day.Sunday is touchdown.
uh hen if your departure is in 68 hours and your arrival 24 hours after dat what is the total hours of travel from a to b.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39444 Apr 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
All those "Chinks" have to do is stop loaning us money and we are screwed. Those "Chinks" are N Korea's big brother. You had better pray to Jesus that Kerry can make friends with those "Chinks" or stargt learning to speak Chinese. I bet $5 against a holey in a doughnut that you are a home schooled republikan. How else do you explain such ignorance?
<quoted text>
HEY there TSF.Care to guess what would happen to the Chinese economy....if we quit paying them what we owe them? Turns out that debtors have power, as well. By the way, the USA has enough nukes to annihilate Asia, ten times over.China may well have the world largest army."Large"doesn't mean"best".TSF its never wise to negotiate from a weak position.China and paranoid Russia share a very long border.Fortunately for us, they always have to consider that fact.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39445 Apr 11, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
uh hen if your departure is in 68 hours and your arrival 24 hours after dat what is the total hours of travel from a to b.
That would be telling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatteras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum: 2014 Septembe... Aug '14 isabelle riggs 2
Beach rescue Jul '14 Lfhersh 1
Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
Hurricane Arthur moves offshore after flooding ... Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Arthur weakening, downgraded to tropical storm Jul '14 Betsy 1
TV News Crews Head to North Carolina for Hurric... Jul '14 Sol 4
Arthur leaves little damage, beaches in business Jul '14 Arthur 1
Hatteras Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web