Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Hatteras Forum

Comments (Page 1,747)

Showing posts 34,921 - 34,940 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gail ya gotta do better than THIS.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Gail ya gotta do better than THIS.
gail who

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I dreamed I had oral and anal sex with President Obama.President Obama had a mole on the head of his two-tone penis.Can someone help me interpret this dream?
Yes.Of course.Glad to help.what this means, is that Gail has no imagination, she is stuck on me,obviously going crazy because she can't have me, and can only keep putting these vile words down and pretend its not her.Gail, you're insane.I love a real woman, not a nut like you.
Voltare

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Gail now you need to come home with me.This has got to stop!
Truth Monger

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Good old freaks on this thread! Gail,Voltare, on and on!
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.Of course.Glad to help.what this means, is that Gail has no imagination, she is stuck on me,obviously going crazy because she can't have me, and can only keep putting these vile words down and pretend its not her.Gail, you're insane.I love a real woman, not a nut like you.
dam who gail. you like nigguh. ain't you say gail is nigguh. i ain't nigguh

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The big new government contract was Bacon's claim of the example we were discussing. Evidently one person working a bit extra handled the big government contract. He bitched about it, yet Bacon would not fire him, but she would fire all the hourly workers for not taking the overtime.
You are not against labor laws? Great,because they way you spoke of them, it really sounded as if you opposed them all just as the republican party fights every new labor law.
I offered you the particulars, never got a reply, so I guess you can't handle the truth. Sent it to Pro. He can appreciate a company that understands how to run a business, something you're clueless to.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Voltare wrote:
Gail now you need to come home with me.This has got to stop!
i will masta. waco1909 is in love wid nigguh gail
Truth Monger

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Waco 1909, that hoe Gail is truly infatuated with you! Boy, that fruit cake has been on the shelf to long !
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth Monger wrote:
Good old freaks on this thread! Gail,Voltare, on and on!
let start wid you masta. you is da freak. hoo is nigguh gail

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Well guys I'm sorry about Gail, she always plays the race card, just like Arnold said.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth Monger wrote:
Waco 1909, that hoe Gail is truly infatuated with you! Boy, that fruit cake has been on the shelf to long !
why do waco1909 like a nigguh
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Well guys I'm sorry about Gail, she always plays the race card, just like Arnold said.
lol dunno gail

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I can keep the freak doing this all night.She was better when she was"little tea party repub".Gail really can't get enough of old me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Guess it all depends upon how much they are complaining. In the case of the actor, he was complaining in the mass media.
Now were the employees in Bacon's example hurting the company? How vocal were they even being? We do not know, as Bacon has not made a claim on this. For all we know it could just be rumors in the grapevine. For all we know the grapevine has been exaggerated.
Can the employer fire them? Probably,but is it the right thing to do? Is it moral? Is it productive?
We really do not know the situation, but again, you seem to think the worst of the employee.
Again I ask, why not just hire more people and thus help with the unemployment problem? Clearly this is not happening in this situation. They just worked the guy more and gave him(supervisor) more and gave him no more money to do so.
Oh, so complaining in the mass media has different consequences than complaining in social media? Seriously? This is your defense? What a joke!
We're the employees hurting the company? Yes! Companies rely on their employees to do their job and sometimes that means extra work which includes extra compensation. Is it required, no, but if the customers don't receive the goods or services expected, there may be NO customers in the future. Can the company fire them? Yes, but one, it's not cost productive, two, companies don't fire anyone, people fire themselves! I don't think the worst of employees although some are better than others.
Hire more employees? What happens when buisness slows and those employees are no longer needed? They're laid off thus the money invested to hire, train, and educate about the business is wasted, not to mention the unemployment responsibilities of the company for the said employees! Again, it obvious you've never owned a business, your argument, albeit empathetic, is pathetic!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol dunno gail
Now, you know, that's really weird! How did you know.....Gail was....BLACK??
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Now, you know, that's really weird! How did you know.....Gail was....BLACK??
cuz of yur big mout runnin it on this forum. you call every livin thing gail. i ain't no dam gail. keep fishin

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz of yur big mout runnin it on this forum. you call every livin thing gail. i ain't no dam gail. keep fishin
Then why were you worried about it? No one said you were Gail.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
Oh, so complaining in the mass media has different consequences than complaining in social media? Seriously? This is your defense? What a joke!
We're the employees hurting the company? Yes! Companies rely on their employees to do their job and sometimes that means extra work which includes extra compensation. Is it required, no, but if the customers don't receive the goods or services expected, there may be NO customers in the future. Can the company fire them? Yes, but one, it's not cost productive, two, companies don't fire anyone, people fire themselves! I don't think the worst of employees although some are better than others.
Hire more employees? What happens when buisness slows and those employees are no longer needed? They're laid off thus the money invested to hire, train, and educate about the business is wasted, not to mention the unemployment responsibilities of the company for the said employees! Again, it obvious you've never owned a business, your argument, albeit empathetic, is pathetic!
Agreed. Most companies I have dealt with view all employees as liabilities, not assets.

Why do you ask Miley?

Human error very costly.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why get involved? Why the pretense? Are you some kind of psycho? After all, there's never been a "waco tx"on here before.Coincidence, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,921 - 34,940 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatteras Discussions

Search the Hatteras Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beach house haunting Mar '14 teddybear 1
Outer Banks beach erosion gets a fresh look (Dec '09) Feb '14 Urineass 185
anyone here? (Dec '12) Jan '14 Hugh Jass 30
Review: Mermaid's Folly (Oct '12) Nov '13 Lillian Walworth 3
ocracokr Oct '13 aarrgg 1
looking for house or property (Aug '13) Aug '13 WVGal 1
Five arrested in Outer Banks drug investigations (Jun '13) Jul '13 Mike Raphone 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hatteras Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hatteras People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance