Comments
33,741 - 33,760 of 58,896 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34991 Feb 5, 2013
LuLu wrote:
"of the puppet master" where are you??????????
Religion is the puppet master, and I am trying to break the spell the puppet master put on you all.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34992 Feb 5, 2013
LuLu wrote:
"of the puppet master" where are you??????????
Look closely at my avatar and note the rabbits are pulling the strings of the man praying. The rabbits have halo's.
This is a painting by someone I defend politically. Can you guess who it is?
The picture is also on an album cover, if they still call them that.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34993 Feb 5, 2013
This measure is a last resort action against Al Qa'ida operatives located in the US when conventional means are deemed to be too dangerous for US counter forces to capture. As you Republicans said during the Bush years, "Do you want our guys destroyed or their guys?" as you lead us into two wars. "Fight it here, or fight it there" was the Republican mantra. So, what's your answer now? It's not like US citizens will be killed at the whim of the government as Taxpayer is making it out to be. That's totally nuts.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34994 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Piper.
I can't remember who she was singing with, but I remember the kind of music it was, My nephew thinks he's a big music expert, told him she had a great voice, but for some reason he thinks she sings country.

Location hidden

#34995 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Look closely at my avatar and note the rabbits are pulling the strings of the man praying. The rabbits have halo's.
This is a painting by someone I defend politically. Can you guess who it is?
The picture is also on an album cover, if they still call them that.
Voltaire?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#34996 Feb 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikan lawmakers ARE BACK IN SESSION. Today they worked on improving the economy by passing a law that specifically allows live possums to be captured and held for the new years eve possum drop celebration.(this is not a joke)
Also they voted to lower weekly unemployment benefits to $350 in order to help pay off the money we owe the feds.
You bet they are and they're going to get this state moving again just like every other Republican state. RIP NY, CT, MA, MN, IL, CA, etc.

Location hidden

#34997 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voltaire?
I thought you meant the man in the pic. The painting is by Dr.Jack Kervorkian.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34998 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
This measure is a last resort action against Al Qa'ida operatives located in the US when conventional means are deemed to be too dangerous for US counter forces to capture. As you Republicans said during the Bush years, "Do you want our guys destroyed or their guys?" as you lead us into two wars. "Fight it here, or fight it there" was the Republican mantra. So, what's your answer now? It's not like US citizens will be killed at the whim of the government as Taxpayer is making it out to be. That's totally nuts.
AS nuts as taking over an airliner and using it as a weapon of mass destruction? Or maybe it is as nuts as glider flying over or near a nuclear plant? Or maybe it is as nuts as asking for a valid form of identification in order to cast a vote, just like when you buy a gun.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34999 Feb 5, 2013
The rabbits have golden wings, not halo's. My bad. Note how the string holder is a cross.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#35000 Feb 5, 2013
Magnification destroys the details of the rendering.I'm trying to think of people you defend politically, but i'm drawing a blank on that.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35001 Feb 5, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You bet they are and they're going to get this state moving again just like every other Republican state. RIP NY, CT, MA, MN, IL, CA, etc.
Oh, my god(does not really exist)!The Stowe has come out of his shell. Now tell us how Obama is going to lose the election again?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#35002 Feb 5, 2013
TSF you were always on Stowes list of least favorite people, guess it took a comment by you to draw him out.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35003 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you meant the man in the pic. The painting is by Dr.Jack Kervorkian.
Very good Arnold. I think I mentioned that a long time ago. Is that how you knew?
Look up his art work and find some pretty scary stuff. You will also be able to see my avatar larger and thus see some more detail.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#35004 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
The rabbits have golden wings, not halo's. My bad. Note how the string holder is a cross.
The cross,I noticed a year ago.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35005 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Magnification destroys the details of the rendering.I'm trying to think of people you defend politically, but i'm drawing a blank on that.
I have not really spoke of him on this tread much. But I defend the right for a person to commit suicide if he wishes.
I think it is strange how we put down animals to be human if they are suffering and terminal, yet we do not allow this to be done to humans. Crazy that the doctor was put in prison for several years for this.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#35006 Feb 5, 2013
I didn't know Kevorkian was an atheist.Didn't he just die?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35007 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Voltaire?
Is Voltaire the dead man in the painting?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35008 Feb 5, 2013
I love smoking poles.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#35009 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I have not really spoke of him on this tread much. But I defend the right for a person to commit suicide if he wishes.
I think it is strange how we put down animals to be human if they are suffering and terminal, yet we do not allow this to be done to humans. Crazy that the doctor was put in prison for several years for this.
I recall several juries? refusing to convict him for murder.I've seen a lot of cancer deaths.Its not pretty.I'm in favor of free choice, for whatever that means to anyone else.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35010 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't remember who she was singing with, but I remember the kind of music it was, My nephew thinks he's a big music expert, told him she had a great voice, but for some reason he thinks she sings country.
The band is/was called "all of our kill". She does get a bit folk/country but that is the common sound the hipsters are going for these days.
&li st=LLKZlFk7cBXpEF0GroIxCqvg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatteras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum: 2014 Septembe... Aug 19 isabelle riggs 2
Beach rescue Jul '14 Lfhersh 1
Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
Hurricane Arthur moves offshore after flooding ... Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Arthur weakening, downgraded to tropical storm Jul '14 Betsy 1
TV News Crews Head to North Carolina for Hurric... Jul '14 Sol 4
Arthur leaves little damage, beaches in business Jul '14 Arthur 1
•••
•••

Hatteras Jobs