Pittsfield fire chief urges keeping civil service but notes system flaws

Mar 4, 2014 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 8

Fire Chief Robert Czerwinski has joined Police Chief Michael Wynn is expressing support for keeping the two city positions within the civil service system.

Full Story
Fish Rots from the Head

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Are potential candidates for the position of chief of police required to undergo psychological testing to weed out sociopaths, psychopaths, sadistic LIARS and THUGS, and/or those with Narcissistic personality disorders? How about the other ones, the dishonest ones, the anti-social bed wetting psycho-cops, the LAIRS and the THUGS, the sadistic LIARS and THUGS who enjoy inflicting pain on others, or the ones who enjoy watching psycho-cop LIARS and THUGS under their command, inflict pain on others? You know, the few bad apples. No, I didn't think so.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Another business is leaving Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cultural district. But don't worry, jackboots on OT missions will still be deployed to the multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural district sector to round up enemies of the state who pass through yellow lights on their way to hospital with heart conditions. These enemies of the state will be rounded up and hauled off to the new multi million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gulag for interrogation.
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#4 Apr 10, 2014
From the archives of the Planut --- AKA PLANET VALENTI

"Touchdown, Goalpost, and RED DOG ----- THREE PPD OFFICERS -----Bring back STEROIDsGATE in a BIG WAY; In Meetings, Each Shares HIS/HERS Piece of the Story

"Whose in charge at PPD: Wynn or Granger?

Touchdown said that some officers feel that "Wynn is losing his grip day b day and that Granger is really running things. It didn't 'officially' come out at the meeting, but you could tell they were sniffing." Touchdown also said that The PLANET "must have hit a nerve, because the city is pushing for mandatory drug testing in the new contract, and many officers are dead-set against it." Goalpost has spoken of "crazy misdoings" with the PPD of late. RED DOG: A Leadership Struggle within the PPD "Captain Granger runs the place, Red Dog said. "Chief Wynn is his mouthpiece. Wynn lets Granger run on any wild goose chase and head hunt he wants if he's got it in for someone[one of the officers]."
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#5 Apr 10, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
From the archives of the Planut --- AKA PLANET VALENTI
"Touchdown, Goalpost, and RED DOG ----- THREE PPD OFFICERS -----Bring back STEROIDsGATE in a BIG WAY; In Meetings, Each Shares HIS/HERS Piece of the Story
"Whose in charge at PPD: Wynn or Granger?
Touchdown said that some officers feel that "Wynn is losing his grip day b day and that Granger is really running things. It didn't 'officially' come out at the meeting, but you could tell they were sniffing." Touchdown also said that The PLANET "must have hit a nerve, because the city is pushing for mandatory drug testing in the new contract, and many officers are dead-set against it." Goalpost has spoken of "crazy misdoings" with the PPD of late. RED DOG: A Leadership Struggle within the PPD "Captain Granger runs the place, Red Dog said. "Chief Wynn is his mouthpiece. Wynn lets Granger run on any wild goose chase and head hunt he wants if he's got it in for someone[one of the officers]."
Oh, sorry, Touchdown, an alleged PPD officer, allegedly said that "Wynn is losing his grip day BY day and that Granger is really running things."

But anyway, does Granger really think that new growth on his face is an improvement?
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Apr 12, 2014
"Pakistani baby in hiding after police charge tot with attempted murder...

The case has once again highlighted dysfunction in Pakistani's police and justice system"
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#7 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, sorry, Touchdown, an alleged PPD officer, allegedly said that "Wynn is losing his grip day BY day and that Granger is really running things."
But anyway, does Granger really think that new growth on his face is an improvement?
Or is it Grady? Anyway, are the beards to disguise their identity?
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#8 Jun 16, 2014
Goalpost Points Finger At PPD's Strategic Response Team "which they claim is an OT Scam" From the archives of Planet Valenti May 13, 2010
Praxis33

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2014
Goalpost Points Finger At PPD's Strategic Response Team "which they claim is an OT Scam" From the archives of Planet Valenti May 13, 2010
OT is short for your mothers skank? It's the hole in the middle of the planet. That's the brown hairy hole unwashed hole you need to be concerned with. Bend your skank mothe over and lick from one cheek to the other - yes stop in the middle and clean your mothers back side up real good. Then she will be ready for your goalpost...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College-cost strategies for students, parents 11 hr the city I hate 1
Evan Heller the kid toucher Feb 25 Robo Cop 1
happy birthday beagle! Jan '15 A Fan 1
'Music at Amherst' features piano recital by St... Jan '15 Sheriff 1
Massachusetts Green-Rainbow candidate Danny Fac... Sep '14 whatisyourneed 1
In the Berkshires: Pantries see rise in users (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mickey 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hatfield, MA (Jan '12) Jan '12 Nelson 3
Hatfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web