insane

Aiken, SC

#1 Mar 27, 2014
This woman who was married with 3 kids ruined my marriage by chasing my older husband for his money. what else, he was older and homely she was pretty. Harriet boudreau is the dirty pervert bitches name and she lives in Northampton unless she died she is sick I was told GOOD was way back in 1983 to 1988. She had her friend tell me after the fact in 1994 and I make sure at his old age I beat the shit out of him when I get mad its her fault and she knows it too. if we ---- she is to blame I hold a grudge she also ended up leaving her own husband and mine for a lesbian relationship Now I do not know what she is up to She must be 67,To old to get a man or someone elses husband and a woman although women do other women at old age.I have some soet of mental problems since I was told and cannot help it its her fault She knew I was mentally ill and she still tried to break up my marriage If she had not left for a woman he would of left me for her I fin hate his fin guts and I torment him if he did diie i'd be rich and go back home to where I belong In the cemetery with mom and dad.
insane

Aiken, SC

#2 Jul 15, 2014
What if some one dies because of what this lesbian did to MY F-IN LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield man admits to 3 bank robberies acros... Mar 23 TOO DAM HIGH 1
News Police Briefs (May '08) Mar 23 Harry Bummer 93
Teddy Bear Rallies (Jun '08) Feb '18 DebR 9
News Yvonne Abraham Another victim to mourn Jan '18 blueballs 4
News New Tapestry's Syringe Access Program Holding O... (Apr '17) Jan '18 Green Mountain Sy... 25
News Vt. man charged with assaulting pregnant Tapest... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Steffanie 6
News A sad ending to the search for a missing man (Apr '08) Nov '17 Alexandra Mello 15

Hatfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Hatfield Mortgages