Molesting suspect posts bond

Molesting suspect posts bond

There are 7 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Mar 7, 2006, titled Molesting suspect posts bond. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

A Spencer County, Ind., man whom police suspect of molesting a 10-year-old boy was released from jail Monday after posting $50,000 bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Terri

Palatka, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2006
Do you have a phot of this individual?
concerned

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2007
Terri wrote:
Do you have a phot of this individual?
Did you ever find a picture
concerned

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2007
Did you ever find a picture, if so can you post it on here
concerned

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2007
This seems like a pretty important topic not to have more comments, maybe its ok to have people like this running a round
MCC

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2007
You know, just because you are a suspect doesn't mean you are guilty. Keep that in mind. I see a lot of judgment passed on this board. I feel sorry for anyone that is mistakenly accused of a crime.
Child molesters are the sickest of the sick, but the court rarely sets a bond that could be posted for people they suspect will run or they are a threat. I don't know anything about the case, although I believe Spencer County authorities are concerned about sexual predators. For the last year that community fought very hard to have a sex shop removed, finally they were successful. Also in the past they have gone above and beyond the call of duty targeting online predators.
Stevie Robinette

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2009
what does people think t the car wreck in jan.30,2007.that killed a year old boy.it happen in chrisney.
someone who cares

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2009
it dont matter what you do in spencer co. child molesters gets less time than a killer does. for example i heard that michael crawley of chrisney just done 18mos. for having sexs with his own daughter and that is sick. he should of got more time than that like 20yrs. to life. that goes for any child molesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Blissett 4 hr ThatDopeSh_t 1
Review: Cady Wellness Institute - Louis B Cady MD (Jan '09) 16 hr Johnny Cash 11
Sydeney gogel Wed Brent 2
Keith Westfall???? Wed eyes 4
Robert tindle Wed eyes 5
Kris goffinet Wed eyes 4
chicks inn Dec 2 waco 1

Hatfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatfield Mortgages