Paiz found guilty in 2006 killing of Las Cruces man

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A state jury on Monday found Las Crucen Victor Paiz guilty of eight counts in the shooting death of a 19-year-old man.
Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
margaro silva

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

This is not justice, justice is when everybody wins. It's just not fair! what about Vic!?!
jewelz

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Okay when you decide to make stupid decisions you must suffer the consequence of your mistake. This was not something minor that could be fixed to get a slap in the hand a innocent life was taken away. "A life" do you know what that means. Justice has been served. Victor had the intent to kill so he will pay for his crime regardless of how young he was. At least he is alive and I am sure will live well in prison. Three meals a day, gym time, tv time, and family time. Jesse's mom all she has are memories.....

“Las Cruces, NM”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

jewelz wrote:
...I am sure will live well in prison. Three meals a day, gym time, tv time, and family time...
Don't forget the brutality and rape. If he wasn't a dehumanized bastard going in...
Cynthia

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

I feel justice was done in this case!!! Victor got what he deserved, and I dont even beleive that is enough!!! My niece has to bring up his daughter ALONE, Jesse's daughter will never know who he was except for pictures, so to you MARGARO SILVA, was justice done for her??? I should say not. Luckily my niece was blessed with awesome parents that will always help her with Jesse's daughter!
sam

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Yeah justice was served but of course it's a no win situation for everyone involved. Both families are devestated by what has happened but only one family is able to still see their son and hold him and talk to him, and the other can only hold on to memories. Jessie's death was a great loss to everyone who knows him, and his daugther will know what a great father she had and how much he loved and adored her! May you rest in peace now Jessie, justice has been served!!!!!!!!!!
sam

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

MeowBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the brutality and rape. If he wasn't a dehumanized bastard going in...
He was dehumanized when he shot him 4 times wasn't he?
my victor

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

for everybody who lost Jessie these where not victors plans! these boys were always looking for victor breaking windows, and any thing good he had they wanted to reck it, Yes it's true Jessie's pretty lil girl wont ever be able to see him or know him, and for that im sorry! But i think Jessies frinds are to blame, cause you know there the ones who started every thing in the first place!!
and only God Knows what happend so quit judging victor! We pray for jessies family freinds! we didnt want this, people think victor didnt want a family?? kids?? a wife? for any body who truley knows paiz he's kind and so loving
my victor

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

this justice is what makes it so violent to us..
VICTOR WE LOVE YOU!!!=)

“Proud Skeptic!”

Since: Feb 08

El Paso

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

Murderer, drug dealer, wannabe gangster, punk.....and now he's going to be Bubba's girlfriend for a few years. I'd say justice is served. For those of you who call him "friend" perhaps it's time to wake up and pull your heads out of your rears before you end up like him.
erika

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

my victor wrote:
for everybody who lost Jessie these where not victors plans!
he was carrying a gun with him apparently he was planning to shoot someone..even if it wasn't jesse.....
Pearlina

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

To you Margaro, you need to put yourself in the shoes of Jesse's family. Yes, LIFE is a long time to live in prison, but it's just that! HE GETS TO LIVE! He had a gun with the intention to hurt someone and he deserves what he got. I don't think a life sentence is enough for a murderer, especially one of pre-meditated murder. So until you can feel the pain of that Jesse's family has felt then you have no room to talk! What are we suppose to tell my niece the day she realizes her father is not around. All she is gonna have of him are pictures. At least Victor's family can see him if they want to!!!
pitbull love

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Judged:

you know benji and mata had a gun!!!!
dont act like there lil saints.....ha! ha!there far from that and they went up in that court room and lied....so lets just let GOD take care of them!!!!! SO0o0o0 whatever.. hate on victor but you cant keep a good guy down
murphy

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

pitbull love wrote:
dont act like there lil saints.....ha! ha!there far from that and they went up in that court room and lied....so lets just let GOD take care of them!!!!! SO0o0o0 whatever.. hate on victor but you cant keep a good guy down
God will take care of it! Victor will get to live out his life as a man face down!
paiz love

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

keep on....your his biggest fans!=)

“Las Cruces, NM”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
God will take care of it! Victor will get to live out his life as a man face down!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever should commit a stupid crime will be punished for ever without hope of forgiveness."

That how it works now?

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

Hey, cool.....another "inocent" thug punk
in prison.

The kid was a thug punk cholo gangsta.....

He was going to prison sooner or later.

Turns out sooner.

Parents......if you see your kid hanging
out with fleas.....the big clue is everyone itches from the dogs he hangs around.

Scratch ........ scratch

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

I pass the crime scene on a regular basis during my day.

I think about the boy who was killed.

My sincere condolences to his family.
laura jesses sister

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPEND JESSES DEAD AND HES NEVER COMING BACK.I DONT KNOW FOR THOSE OF YOU LIKE MR MARGO SILVA HAVE LOST SOME ONE IN SUCH A VIOLENT MATTER AND YOU PITTBULL LOVE WERE YOU IN THE CAR HOW DO YOU THE BOYS HAD A SO CALLED GUN DONT YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT COME ON LIKE YOU SAID THEY ARE NOT SAINTS SO WHY DIDNT VICTOR GET SHOT TO SHIT I WOULD OF SHOT BACK IF SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING AT ME AND IF HE DIDNT DO IT HE NEEDS TO LEAD THE PROSOCUTERS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO THE WETBACKS FROM JUAREZ THAT WERE HIS FRIENDS THIS SOCALLED CHOCO WHO THEY COULDNT COME UP WITH NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WE WENT THRU SO PUT YOURSELVES IN OUR SHOES FOR THAT ONE DAY WHAT WE WENT THRU WE WERE CHEAP SHOTED AND NOW JESSES GONE WE HAVE NO BROTHER NO SON AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HIS LITTLE GIRL DOESNT HAVE HER FATHER
laura jesses sister

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

margaro silva wrote:
This is not justice, justice is when everybody wins. It's just not fair! what about Vic!?!
with all due respect mr silva no one won in this situation we lost someone very important the paiz's lost someone to so your talking about fairness whats fair that my lil bro was killed and its ok for victor to be a free man. Mr Silva have you lost someone to a gun you know god forbid but do you have any sons just think of someone taking there lives in such a violent matter with all due respect sir please just think of that thank you
laura jesses sister

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

pitbull love wrote:

to you pittbull love im jesses sister i dont think you were in the car when it happend or in the van so how do you know that the guys had a gun and if they were not saints like you say and they had a gun, dont you think they wouldve used it they wouldve shot back dude get your facts straight i wouldve shot back if someone was shooting at me dont you think

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Hatch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hatch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hatch People Search