Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norma

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 22, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

The police shooting Robert Montes while he was handcuffed in the back while he was running away is disgusting, cowardly and despicable, but reading all the comments posted to the online article my such people as Kristina Herrera, Cary Graig who posts nothing lost there, and Ken Kelly who wrote good job LCPD. Is simply disgusting, what kind of people are you? Sure we know he was a criminal, but did he deserve this, No!!! He has a Father a Mother and brothers, sister and many other relatives that loved him very much that are grieving right now and need to see these idiotic posts you people are writing. There's a saying that I live by and it goes like this "Never spit in the wind". I suggest you take heed to that. You MORONS!!!!
Theres another

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Norma wrote:
The police shooting Robert Montes while he was handcuffed in the back while he was running away is disgusting, cowardly and despicable, but reading all the comments posted to the online article my such people as Kristina Herrera, Cary Graig who posts nothing lost there, and Ken Kelly who wrote good job LCPD. Is simply disgusting, what kind of people are you? Sure we know he was a criminal, but did he deserve this, No!!! He has a Father a Mother and brothers, sister and many other relatives that loved him very much that are grieving right now and need to see these idiotic posts you people are writing. There's a saying that I live by and it goes like this "Never spit in the wind". I suggest you take heed to that. You MORONS!!!!
saying and that is "don't commit crimes and the police won't have a reason to bother you"

Unless you were at the scene, you are lying about knowing the conditions.
Sick Of It

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Norma wrote:
The police shooting Robert Montes while he was handcuffed in the back while he was running away is disgusting, cowardly and despicable, but reading all the comments posted to the online article my such people as Kristina Herrera, Cary Graig who posts nothing lost there, and Ken Kelly who wrote good job LCPD. Is simply disgusting, what kind of people are you? Sure we know he was a criminal, but did he deserve this, No!!! He has a Father a Mother and brothers, sister and many other relatives that loved him very much that are grieving right now and need to see these idiotic posts you people are writing. There's a saying that I live by and it goes like this "Never spit in the wind". I suggest you take heed to that. You MORONS!!!!
Only braindead losers like you are listening to the drugged out tweaker Jessica Anto and her B.S. stories.
roy

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And now he's gone and the worlds a better place. Good job LCPD. Keep it up, there are many more parasites out there. No good to themselves with nothing to contribute. Doing my happy dance to celebrate!
Confused

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So strange how they issue a warrant for jessica 3 weeks after she went to media..... And saying cause u were in shock we didn't arrest you? Only God knows what happened and this will all come out. People judge someone so easy and call names but don't even care they are a person as well. They never had anyone show them the right path. How do u know she is not trying to get clean and start a good life. Well I know she is. She is sober and seeking a better life.....
LiL PuPPeT 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LCPDK
Kings Kid

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am proud of Jessica for standing up for what is right. I know it is a scary thing to tell the truth when it might harm you. Jessica is now clean and sober and doing awesome! I would sure hate for anyone of you who are condemning and judging her to make a mistake or get off to a bad start because you too might be Judged from the community. I know her Judge is Jesus Christ and He is the only one that qualifies for that job. He is her protector!

“Hmmm, What would I do ?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kings Kid wrote:
I am proud of Jessica for standing up for what is right. I know it is a scary thing to tell the truth when it might harm you. Jessica is now clean and sober and doing awesome! I would sure hate for anyone of you who are condemning and judging her to make a mistake or get off to a bad start because you too might be Judged from the community. I know her Judge is Jesus Christ and He is the only one that qualifies for that job. He is her protector!
A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue. Proverbs 17:4

A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. Proverbs 19:9
Kings Kid

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm sure that you don't think you are Jesus Christ?? Jesus of Nazareth knows who the false witness is because He was also there. The false witnesses are those who thought it was their job to take a life of an unarmed handcuffed man and lie about it. Luke 8:17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

There is a lesson to be learned. Do not run from the cops.
Youbet

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fed Up in NM wrote:
There is a lesson to be learned. Do not run from the cops.
Especially in Las Cruces, you will end up dead!
Kings Kid

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Isn't that the truth... sad day.
The Facts

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The police were forced to shoot down a scumbag career criminal that pulled a gun and fired at them.

The person who made the multiple conflicting false statements about the incident is a drugged up tweaked out gutter skank.
Kings Kid

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 14, 2012
 
so 'The Facts' I guess you were there and heard the conflicting statements? Because as I know to be the truth. They haven't even been able to produce any conflicting statements from the audio that was taken from the witness the night of the incident.. I wonder why they won't play the audio from the witness. Because there was not any conflicting statements from her. She told what happened and never changed her statement about what happened.

So until you get 'The Facts' straight.... Maybe you should keep your ugly potty mouth statements to yourself!!!

And unless you are in the gutter with someone you say is there now how do you know that she is in the gutter? I know that she is clean and is far from any gutter you may think she is in.. Get your facts straight before you start typing!
Mecca

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Theres another wrote:
<quoted text>saying and that is "don't commit crimes and the police won't have a reason to bother you"
Unless you were at the scene, you are lying about knowing the conditions.
Fist and foremost they l.c.p.d. are crooked and evil this is the 3rd time they have MURDERED an unarmed man..when does it stoff? they need to be held accountable
APPAUSEPLEASE

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 18, 2013
 
Apparently the so called distraught Aunt is just
showing that she is money hungry.

Know the facts and then you can speak - she
relies on second and third person stories
without knowing all the facts.

I believe that a investigation has been conducted and trial held in the local papers once before
and the issue was closed as a justified shooting
was it not?

Those in the thin blue line - we appreciate your efforts on a daily basis.
Dumbass

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 27, 2013
 
Add another dead person to the long list of people gunned down by the LCPD. I fully support their policy of shoot first, ask questions later. The homeless guy they killed with no one to fight for him is another that comes to mind. As long as people who don't matter, criminals, indigents, etc get killed unlawfully by the police, nothing will ever come of the investigations. The only way real investigations will take place is if the son/daughter of wealthy realestate mogul or senator, governor was murdered by police. You then get the full attention of internal affairs. Honestly, I've never been in a town with cockier cops than Las Cruces. These people come across as genuinely unfriendly. Whatever happened to waive to a cop? What ever happened to common courtesy of a hello when walking by.
Anti-Hero

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 4, 2013
 
And they wonder why they are continuously being sued?
shoot m dead

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 9, 2013
 
Shoot first and ask questions later. The taxpayers will pay the lawsuits.
Disgusted

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 20, 2013
 
Dirty cops running the town. What a shame... In time the truth will come out and I hope those idiots serve time for killing him. And for those saying the aunt is doing it for money, how do you know she is not doing it on behalf of the victims mom??! So justice may be served and the killers be reprimanded for what they did? I think that's the real reason.... RIP Robert Montes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Search the Hatch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 68,381
affrique (May '12) Fri Sailboat1107 210
Randy Mattingly and Olga Back Thu Family 1
county commissioners Wed behindschedule 1
las cruces sun news - going out of business Wed behindschedule 3
Interstate 10 overpass project at Mesquite exit... Wed behindschedule 1
patience of dr. ann mercer unit. Jul 22 watchdog1 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hatch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••