Onate High School teacher jailed on charges of molestation (12:31 p.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

An Onate High School teacher has been charged with molesting a student. Theo Holzhausen, 47, was arrested on two counts of criminal sexual contact Friday after being taken from the school for questioning by officers, according to jail and school district authorities.
Comments
141 - 145 of 145 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
omg

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

all you kids can sit and type all you want about who said this and who shouldn't have said that.
The bottom line is that this is a grown adult and as someone around children he should have never been in this situation. He deserves all that is coming to him, I feel bad for the daughter and family but this is no honest man.

“I am the Darkness of life”

Since: May 11

Deepest hallows of hell..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Something about Las Cruces teachers. They just crazy over tender vitals. Enjoy nights with Bubba looser.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Lousy Reporting wrote:
Before the Sun-News destroys the lives of this man and his family, would it be too much to ask that you get the full story and report it? Not just the most lurid and circumstantial gossip you can find?
And to the usual suspects weighing in on what a "monster" he is: The story is far, far more complex than any of you here could possibly understand because YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS.
No one is saying anything about his guilt or innocence in these current allegations, but as someone who once had to associate with one of his children, his ex and him I promise this is one ugly and sad story fit for an HBO miniseries in which no one is going to come out pretty.
I feel saddest for the child I know, because this kid has endured years and years of ugliness and dysfunction in that family, of being tugged and thrown around like a rag doll, now only to have things get a million times more humiliating right in the prime of adolescence.
You obviously don't know a damn thing! I don't doubt for an instant you are one of those who are responsible for trying to cover his ass & I am almost certain exactly who you are -so- good luck trying to cover it now.
SAD

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

i HEARD THE REASON hE GOT ARRESTED BECAUSE HIS SECOND EX WIFE SAW THAT hE WAS COMMUTING WITH THIS YOUNG PERSON ON CELL PHONE ,AND CALLED THE POLICE ON hIM i THINK hE WAS TRYIN G TO HELP THIS YOUNG PERSON , AS AN ADULT AN SCHOOL TEACHER , BECAUSE THE YOUNG PERSON NEEDE SOMEONES ADVICE , AND hE WAS CLOSEST TO HELP WITH THE ADVICE , THIS SCHOOL tEACHER WAS CONVICTED WITH OUT A TRIAL , THATS SAD , NEWS PAPER NEEDS TO WATCH OUT WHAT THEY PUT , UNTIL GOING TO COURT AND CONVICTED ,
Nolle Prosequi

White Pigeon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

In the best interest of justice the State of New Mexico voluntarily discontinued criminal charges on Jul 31 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,835
affrique (May '12) 13 hr Sailboat1107 217
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 17 hr R sanchz 1
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... 23 hr WARRIOR 4
Ferguson Children Going Hungry 23 hr How About That 1
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1

Search the Hatch Forum:
•••
•••