Student charged with punching girl in crotch

There are 20 comments on the Dec 19, 2010, Las Cruces Sun-News story titled Student charged with punching girl in crotch. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

An O ate High School student was charged with battery Friday after allegedly punching a girl in the vagina, according to the Las Cruces Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LC Today

AOL

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Today's parents need to remove their heads from their backsides and come to the realization that they are raising a bunch of morons. This idi*t is a real good example. But I guess that's the way their parents raised them.

God help America if this is an example of the leadership of tomorrow.
Ryan Showers

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Happy Holidays!
Hmmmm

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2010
She laughed? BS!
Kid you are trouble in the making.
That kid, who likes to hit women, will end up in prison or the obituary pages.
Her father should castrate him.

“ keep the loonies on the path.”

Since: Aug 10

Detroit

#4 Dec 20, 2010
LAS CRUCES - An O ate High School student was charged with battery Friday after allegedly punching a girl in the vagina, according to the Las Cruces Police Department.

Steven Tirre, 17, allegedly approached the girl Wednesday as she was rehearsing a dance routine in the hallway, somehow got on top of her and punched her in the crotch, according to the police report.

Witnesses said Tirre "had hit her so hard they could hear the punch." The girl was injured so severely she could not get up on her own and had to be helped up by other students, according to the report.

Tirre allegedly admitted to hitting the girl, but said he "did it playfully" and claimed she laughed when he hit her - something witnesses denied.

Police contacted the juvenile probation office, contacted Tirre's mother and left the teen in the care of school administration.

++++++++++

And this POS is not in jail??? What kind of message are we sending? The system here is so F===ed up!
LC is trash town

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Stupid is as Stupid does!
The parents probably picked him up from school and took him to lunch then took him to the store to buy him something.
Fast forward to the future...when this loser is in jail or dead, dear mamma is going to be saying "he was a good boy, he never got into any trouble, he doesn't deserve this" YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Who is more of a loser, the parents or the kid??????

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Dec 20, 2010
LC is trash town wrote:
Stupid is as Stupid does!
The parents probably picked him up from school and took him to lunch then took him to the store to buy him something.
Fast forward to the future...when this loser is in jail or dead, dear mamma is going to be saying "he was a good boy, he never got into any trouble, he doesn't deserve this" YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Who is more of a loser, the parents or the kid??????
The parents. If he is 17 and live in Cruces, he is probably a parent himself already. Oh and the Juvenile System is completely broken. Short of murder, no kid goes to juvie. Ever.
Fran

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Dec 20, 2010
The article states he punched her "in the vagina." Do we all need a lesson in biology? The vagina does not include all of a female's genitals. It only accurately refers to what could also be called the birth canal. Maybe the writer should have stuck to "crotch" or even said "genital region."

We are humans and we should be able to correctly identify our body parts.

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Fran wrote:
The article states he punched her "in the vagina." Do we all need a lesson in biology? The vagina does not include all of a female's genitals. It only accurately refers to what could also be called the birth canal. Maybe the writer should have stuck to "crotch" or even said "genital region."
I was thinking the same thing. Would "vulva" be more accurate?
Carol Gomez

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Dec 20, 2010
WOW.
Dan

Las Cruces, NM

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Why wasn't he arrested?
Anon

Las Cruces, NM

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Gives new meaning to the word uppercut
Trudy

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Dec 20, 2010
I blame the parents.
Mayfield Parent

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Parents send their boys to school and what do they do? They eat the teacher!
Cyclopath

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Fran wrote:
This stupid pri*k assaults a girl like this and you focus on semantics?
Seven

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Here we have another tough guy Mexican. Doing the family typical practice of beating up on females. Next he'll get some tattoos, get a hair net, join a gang, spray paint graffiti, smoke PCP and meth, and do jail time sharing his bed with other joto's. Gee, it's sure fun to be a typical little punk.
Sara

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Seven wrote:
Here we have another tough guy Mexican. Doing the family typical practice of beating up on females. Next he'll get some tattoos, get a hair net, join a gang, spray paint graffiti, smoke PCP and meth, and do jail time sharing his bed with other joto's. Gee, it's sure fun to be a typical little punk.
. I don't think he's Mexican, look at the name! Last time I checked women beaters included men from all races and ethnic groups. People like you make me laugh
Juan

Watseka, IL

#18 Dec 20, 2010
Undoubtedly this person has serious issues revolving around his Mommy AND his sexual identity.
WoW

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Dec 20, 2010
If he is doing this now just imagine what he is going to do to any female spouse in the future. He must think it is ok to hit females. He must be learning by example from home. Her dad should do what my dad did when I was 8 years old, my former "stepbrother," kicked me right in my crotch with his cowboy pointy toed boots. My dad went into that school and beat his butt with his leather belt in front of all the school officials. They didn't do anything at all. And my "stepbrother," never did it again.

I hope she is doing ok--because it hurts a lot.
Jett Krash

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 20, 2010
Fran wrote:
Okay Shakespeare, perhaps we should refer to it as her patooty, lady parts, nether region, or the place we shall not dare mention its name?
You are a well-educated I*iot.
Judas

Las Cruces, NM

#21 Dec 20, 2010
He must have gotten his hand waaaaay up in there to punch her in the vagina rather than the vulva. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 3 hr Mr T 6,372
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 14 hr eastside 193
News Public Payrolls 2015: Sheriff's department says... Sun Bloodonhishands 1
News Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Apr 21 Mr T 91
News Alamogordo Police Department receives body cameras Apr 21 Mr T 22
News Las Cruces robbery suspected located, charged Apr 20 Informant 1
News Las Cruces man charged for biting girlfriend, h... (Mar '11) Apr 20 Nipple Preservation 52
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]