Wal-Mart stores drop prescription prices

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Ann Guilfoil had a prescription filled at the Wal-Mart store on Walton Boulevard on Tuesday.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
Albert J Reine

AOL

#1 May 7, 2008
If Wal Mart Pharmacy an do this, so can the large drug companies. The FDA and The Federal government had allowed the medicine and pharmacy companies to rip off the public, Some name brand medicines from Canada are much lower then in USA, yet Bayer and other large companies of medicine have now taken their business to CHINA, recent news has shown that China does not have quality control or FDA control, yet the companies can sell their products to USA and have all ready killed many Americans. Demand better from Congress and the Senate, President bush does not care, and no political candiate will even talk or debate the subject.
Angelo

UK

#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,092
Forghedaboudit joins Silver restaurant row 5 hr Really 1
affrique (May '12) Sun Sailboat1107 219
Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... Sun Juan Jacquez 2
Admitted sex solicitation leads to censure of D... Sat bloodonhishads 2
Neighbors want city council to reconsider decis... Aug 30 Royce Daniels 1
Shake shops becoming cool spots to hang out (May '11) Aug 30 Dave Campbell 82
•••
•••

Hatch Jobs