Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12354 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

fruits not man enuf

Latham, NY

#13231 Apr 20, 2013
fruits are sissies. they aren't man enuf to be "bullies". you lieberals hesh up now and get to church and give your heart to Jesus. He will make you whole, make you normal instead of the perverted life you have chosen to live as homosexual butt sniffers.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13232 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but still boring and nothing of depth or consequence.
Then try to do better; stop embarrassing yourself.
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13233 Apr 20, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did and they mentioned that you take quite the sizeable pin in the tail to keep all the hot air from polluting the planet. I'm glad to see that you are finally defending the position of your people and coming out of the closet. All those nights working the johns at the truckstop have finally brought you out. You speak from experience I see, as they say to call Lasie and whistle while giving it to you. Pulling your tail and your big ears. You are a legend at the truckstop.
Your knowledge of truckstops and animal sex is interesting. You must have a great deal of experience. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13234 Apr 20, 2013
fruits not man enuf wrote:
fruits are sissies. they aren't man enuf to be "bullies". you lieberals hesh up now and get to church and give your heart to Jesus. He will make you whole, make you normal instead of the perverted life you have chosen to live as homosexual butt sniffers.
Uve and Connie Casserole will, no doubt, benefit from your ultimate words of wisdom; literary students, not so much.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13235 Apr 20, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Uve and Connie Casserole will, no doubt, benefit from your ultimate words of wisdom; literary students, not so much.
of No benefit to me....You're hardly a good literary example. BTW poor usage of commas. Do you even know what a run on sentence is?
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13236 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead and marry your parent, but don't ask the state to pay the medical bills to separate your conjoined twins or their cleft pallets. POS
What twins? According to idiots like you, marriage has nothing to do with children.

If I wanted to have children with my parent I could do it without being married, couldn't I? And your precious owebamacare would be forced to pay any medical bills.

You're own logic defeats you.
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13237 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
in your case I'll just scream ASSTROLL.
Your butthurt is duly noted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13238 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bigoted 'traditions'
morons with no argument scream "bigot"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13239 Apr 20, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Looking for reasons not to allow gay marriage? How 'bout the aides epedemic? Although, not strictly in gay people, the bulk is there. How does it affect heterosexual marriage? It challenges traditions. Kids see being gay as just another option. You get people like Shakira on TV exploiting the gay culture saying she's bisexual. All kids want to be bisexual now, afterall, Shakira is.
Spot on!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13240 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a bigot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13241 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
of No benefit to me....You're hardly a good literary example. BTW poor usage of commas. Do you even know what a run on sentence is?
Don't be pedantic. It doesn't suit your limited intellect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13242 Apr 20, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself gives away your age. Rather than spouting off hate speech, go count the hairs on your ass and see how many you have left that aren't grey POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13244 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
What twins? According to idiots like you, marriage has nothing to do with children.
If I wanted to have children with my parent I could do it without being married, couldn't I? And your precious owebamacare would be forced to pay any medical bills.
You're own logic defeats you.
LOL. At least I have some logic and not just ranting and making up ignorant sh*t. I never mentioned marriage nor Obamacare, but I can see in your privileged little world there is no compassion for anyone else. Fk off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13245 Apr 21, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself gives away your age. Rather than spouting off hate speech, go count the hairs on your ass and see how many you have left that aren't grey POS.
your butthurt is duly noted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13246 Apr 21, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Fk off.
Make me.

:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13247 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me.
:)
Don't have to, you're already fk'd in the head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13248 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be pedantic. It doesn't suit your limited intellect.
And you stop being a miscreant and open your mind..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
connie linguish

Bedford, MA

#13249 Apr 21, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Your knowledge of truckstops and animal sex is interesting. You must have a great deal of experience. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
There's a big sign there that says "Pansynuts will take it for 5 cents, satisfaction guaranteed". Size limited to donkeys. How strange that you would be interested in beastiality, then again, not surprising. Are you a closet-gay-bigot? Answer the question!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#13250 Apr 21, 2013
it is wrong if someone should treat the vile, angry, midget different because of his love for men.
POS

El Paso, TX

#13251 Apr 21, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
it is wrong if someone should treat the vile, angry, midget different because of his love for men.
Don't worry mija, just keep your son at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firearms instructor charged with drunken drivin... (Jan '11) 2 hr Zzz 65
News Police arrest nephew of missing woman (Apr '10) 5 hr HYD 20
News Alamogordo police chief resigns May 24 Harry 29
kiki vigil - again - no way May 23 Frank 3
News LCPS to scrap positions (May '11) May 21 Hashinshin 113
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) May 12 sam 226
News New Mexico produces less chile in 2017 May 10 Dirty Gringo 10

Hatch Jobs

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages