Hot blooded Dona Ana County

Hot blooded Dona Ana County

Posted in the Hatch Forum

Glynn Wilson

Torrance, CA

#1 Aug 30, 2014
Dona Ana County Treasurer David Gutierrez is only the latest in a series of sex-driven officials in New Mexico's second most populated county.
Gutierrez - who has no obligation to resign based on the recent DAC Commission's symbolic censure vote - actual upgraded the hormone playing by offering a fellow office worker $1,000 for a couple of hours in a rented room.
In the early 1990s, former DAC County Enrique "Nookie" Gonzales coerced a county employee and had sex with her multiple times in the former County Manager's Complex. DAC settled a lawsuit with the woman and Gonzales was re-elected to office again.
Former DAC County Commissioner Eduardo ''Lalo'' Medina was facing 68 count criminal complaint of having repeated sexual contact with a female relative who was a minor. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head and his body was found in his Lincoln Continental on June 23, 2000 on a seldom used county road in his district.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please come see me 15 hr Yes Baby 28
demo rats running away from their history 18 hr Bloodonhishands 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 19 hr Felisha 6,885
affrique (May '12) 21 hr anonymous 245
Safari Wed Old School 1
billary for prison 2016 Jul 25 Bloodonhishands 1
Review: RGM Realty (Mar '15) Jul 25 lol 4

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance