i support the second amendment,,,but!!!!

Posted in the Hatch Forum

invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 9, 2013
The Gun Grabbers of the 1994 era put down the Second Amendment as not what it really says. This was their mantra.
Now in 2013, that the Supreme Court said the Second Amendment DOES mean what it says,we hear "I support the Second Amendment BUT! This Amendment is very clear and there are NO BUTS in it. What it means is there are over 22,000 laws on books that are totally Unconstitutional and should be removed NOW!

You will notice Brady's crowd had to change their name "Handgun Control inc."to get rid of the "turn off" of word "Control" Now it is the Prevention of Hand Gun Violence.
Also Fienstien handgun ban of the 1994 era did not play well so now the hand guns are OK but the Big Black Rifles are now the scourge.
These people bend and twist everything they can to get what they want now matter at what cost.

Bloomberg is "salting" as many Legislators with his ilk to get other Cities and States to ban guns. His business Ends at the borders of NYC. What he is doing could be construed as "Influence Peddling".Which is not allowed,possibly illegal.

Bottom line is that in almost every case mass shootings lately have been done by people with mental problems. Many were kicked out of mental hospitals over the last few years because of budgets cuts,others just were never in them and should have been.. Get these people help before the shootings occur and you will most likely remedy most of the shootings. OR continue to listen to the Gun Grabbers BS and your mass shootings will most likely continue on.
By the way these grabbers are starting to work on your Fourth Amendment now too, so watch out!
Big Tex

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Gun control means using both hands!
The Cops Will Save Us

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
If you believe that the cops will come and save you when that mass murderer comes knocking and rapes your wife and daughter and has his way with you too, then by all means, move forward with gun control.

My preference is to protect my family and let the litttle report writers come out to take a report on why there were 16 bullets in this killer? "I didn't have time to reload before he fell to the ground officer and I didn't want to violate his rights as a citizen of this community."

Any person that believes that the cops will save them in the middle of a crisis is delusional at best. These cops serve a couple of purposes and are good at doing a few things only: eating donuts, drinking coffee, speeding tickets and wasting gas. For the most part, they take up valuable space on the planet and consume good air. I'd say that they are good at making reports, but they fall short even there.

"To serve and protect"? I don't think so, "To eat donuts and drink cofffee" should be the motto.

Get yourself a gun, learn how to use it responsibly and take care of your family. The clean-up crew will come by to take a report and clean up the mess once it's done.

"Crime prevention". These morons couldn't prevent a crime if it bit them in the ass.
APPLAUSEPLEASE

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jun 17, 2013
I support the 2nd Amendment like I would support all others -fully.

There is no BUT when supporting any amendment.

I put it this way I support Equal Opportunity etc
but .....

Think that is going to fly with this dumb as crap administration.
invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jun 20, 2013
AS of 6-20-13 we now have some brain dead Progressive Senator from Conn. Trying to sneak a Gun Control Amendment in of all things the Immigration Act.
This Clown and others like him are so far off of being credible law makers as possible. They are no more than Political Con Men. They have no Honor of any kind. They should be "Censured" and removed from office.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Jun 25, 2013
invicta wrote:
AS of 6-20-13 we now have some brain dead Progressive Senator from Conn. Trying to sneak a Gun Control Amendment in of all things the Immigration Act.
This Clown and others like him are so far off of being credible law makers as possible. They are no more than Political Con Men. They have no Honor of any kind. They should be "Censured" and removed from office.
They should be hung upside down, like Mussolini in a times square so all can watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community notices (May '13) 14 hr Tired of this clown 7
Las Cruces man charged with sexual assault of 6... (Oct '09) 19 hr EyesToSeeEarsToHear 43
New Mexico bill would limit smoking with kids a... Thu cough cough hack OMG 1
Officials to open new fire-training facility Thu William Walker 1
To the Catholics in Las Cruces Wed EyesToSeeEarsToHear 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Tue JOEL 71,541
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jan 25 justice is just a... 6,206
Hatch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton