Jury acquits Ramos-Arenas in border-a...

Jury acquits Ramos-Arenas in border-agent impersonator case

There are 3 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Jury acquits Ramos-Arenas in border-agent impersonator case. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Federal prosecutors could not prove that David Ramos-Arenas was the man who masqueraded as a Border Patrol agent in an attempt to detain a woman in Mesquite, a U.S. District Court jury determined on Wednesday - ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

rag

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Thanks to the Sun News again for giving more kudos to the dirtbag.....The article says he was found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!C'mon writers let's try sticking up for the good guys for once........shameful
Tyler

Farmington, NM

#2 Mar 12, 2009
guilty on one count, not guilty on two. but I agree, misleading title. sun-news fails again. stupid yellow journalism
alejandro

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 19, 2012
yes this fool( david I ramos arena) lives out there in albuquerque and flaunts around how many women he juggles and also how he hussels them for money. he has 5 cell phones and lives with 3-4 diffrent women and uses them for what ever he wants and maipulates them to do what he wants he has approx 6 children in diffrent states and countrys. also he presents himself as a veterian of the united states and says he was in the army, he has bran new cars and he gets what ever he wants. he partys and goes to strip clubs and bars searhing for his new scam. he is a freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman sentenced to prison for conspiring to smu... Sat Chocolate1957 1
Review: Jardin Homes Jun 30 Unhappy renter 1
nita tredway/rusak Jun 28 kim 9
law enforcement salaries Jun 27 Bloodonhishands 1
News Keep Luna County Beautiful organizes Great Amer... May '15 paint over it 1
News Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) Dec '14 nunya 11
Hatch, NM a Speed Trap and "Tourist Gotcha" (Sep '14) Sep '14 YouBetterBelieveIt 8
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages