Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6885 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6915 Oct 10, 2014
Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
You again? You are a criminal that is why. She wins AGAIN!
EASY!
Funny cuz I could also say "you again"

Here's what's amazingly funny. I was accused of something and they had NO, absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support the charge and you, the crazy person, considers me a criminal because I was charged, not convicted, but only charged. So no one is ever innocent once they are charged and they are never innocent even when a judge throws out the case because there is no evidence. Hmmm good thing you're not in the legal system. Wait, if you're a Martinez supporter you just might be cuz that's how you crazy, insane freaks think!

Ah I digress...

So you consider me a criminal because I was charged with no evidence and yet Martinez commits a felony and the evidence is sitting in the freaking court in front of all those judges, so what does that tell you about the system? The evidence is at the courthouse and can be reviewed at anytime. Hell like I said she had it at the DA's office that whole time , but of course she won't charge herself with a crime she's not that stupid.

And I'm going to repeat because people like you just can't seem to understand. If the NM courts or law enforcement ever charge Martinez for what she did to me. That would throw out tons of cases that she prosecuted and I'll be honest I really don't want those responsible for Baby Briana's death to even breathe fresh air so do I take one for the team? Maybe, but she needs to answer for something cuz it is a true shame that she gets away with a felony, not even a slap on the wrist.

Cuz in total what does that say about the justice system. Innocent people get the full brunt of the system 15 to 20 years, whereas the true criminals get club med, probation, a warning.

Because if Susana Martinez was a true human, she'd own up to what she did. Admit she did wrong. Tell the people she made a mistake and that the law is more important to her than her own reputation. Those kinds of people have greater respect because they are seen as human and compassionate, but who am I. Just some guy who got completely screwed over and almost had a large number of players miss out on collegiate opportunities because somebody falsely accused me of a crime that never occurred.
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#6916 Oct 11, 2014
No evidence of anything you say. You are a thug punk criminal. You haven't convinced anyone of your fantasy and nothing has changed your case or ever will. All you can do is continue to whine and cry and moan and groan about it as she gets reelected. LMAO! After reading your garbage yesterday I put up ANOTHER Elect Suzana sign in my yard. Everywhere I go I see these signs. She is doing a great job and only nuts like you want to criticize her. Martinez is the GREATEST!
Tony Betterton

Henderson, NV

#6917 Oct 11, 2014
Has anybody checked to see if the Mental Health care provider donated to her first campaign or has any ties to her administration. The contract was signed BEFORE she shut down the existing program. Her "book for every child" plan was also a sham.
Toni

Alamogordo, NM

#6918 Oct 11, 2014
Tony Bitterboy knows about mental health issues! He spent 5 years confined to an asylum and is still monitored by an ankle bracelet.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6919 Oct 11, 2014
Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
No evidence of anything you say. You are a thug punk criminal. You haven't convinced anyone of your fantasy and nothing has changed your case or ever will. All you can do is continue to whine and cry and moan and groan about it as she gets reelected. LMAO! After reading your garbage yesterday I put up ANOTHER Elect Suzana sign in my yard. Everywhere I go I see these signs. She is doing a great job and only nuts like you want to criticize her. Martinez is the GREATEST!
Wow, you're truly either funny or remarkably stupid.

Let me see if I can get you to understand real facts. In 2008 I was arrested for violating a court order that didn't exist. The arrest was flat-out illegal. They arrested me to keep me from testifying at the grand jury, that's illegal. They entered false information into the FBI NCIC saying I was a fugitive from justice and tried to portray me as living in New Mexico. I've never lived in New Mexico! Entering false information into the FBI NCIC is a crime. They told the grand jury that I had and continued to violate a restraining order, that never existed - perjury is a felony.

I honestly don't think you understand how severe the crimes were they committed. Matter of fact they even tried sending me a summons with the wrong date hoping I would miss my arraignment which would forfeit my bail - that's mail fraud, look it up it's a felony.

Then to top it all off the held me to a sham of a trial in hopes I'd get convicted so they could cover-p all their wrongs, well it didn't work and the cover up qualifies as Misprision of a felony - which is a felony under federal law.

You just don't have any idea how great and numerous the charges could be and again she skates because people like you think I'm making this up all because there's no media attention to it. If you read it in the paper then you'd believe it - and that alone is stupid.

However the point to this is really simple and I apologize to all for my lengthy details, but....

I've been posting the same stuff for nearly 5 years and I want you to sit down, stop and thin for a moment and carefully consider what I'm about to say.

I have repeatedly held and stated in print that Susana Martinez has committed several crimes. If I were lying then it qualifies as Libel which is a crime and a civil tort, defamation. They would have to charge me with libel and then prove I was lying for the affirmative defense to libel is obviously the truth. So stop and think on this forum you have several hundred messages so they have evidence - so why haven't they acted on it? Hell they charged me with something I didn't do so if I were committing a crime right now - why haven't they acted on it?

Because what I'm telling you and everyone else is the truth.

Saying I attended games that neither team ever played - is perjury.- Felony
Saying I sent hundreds of text messages when they had my phone records and no such transaction existed - is perjury. Felony
Detailing specific text messages when the court had the exact messages in hand showing the testified details didn't exist - is perjury. Felony
Mailing a summons with the wrong court date -scheme to defraud (look up Ruby Ridge)- Felony
Arresting someone to keep them from testifying - First Degree felony
Using judicial process to unreasonably interfere with commerce - Felony (Sherman act)
Committing a felony to cover up a felony - Felony
Using a government business to commit crimes (Racketeering)- Felony
Willfully ignoring and aiding and abetting those who commit felonies - Felony
The illegal use of judicial process to transport a person across state lines - Felony

I could go on - tampering with a witness, tampering with a government record...

They'd have to prove that none of the above happened and they can't - they'd have to destroy court evidence.
Yvonne in HB

Huntington Beach, CA

#6920 Oct 11, 2014
Wow, Justice...that's some pretty interesting info, and sad you have endured the abuse. But you are trying to teach a pig to sing here: you'll only hurt your ears and confuse the pig. These Republicans are deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to learning of the nefarious acts of their annointed ones. I have been trying to TEACH them about a horrible coverup of the true bombing and death of Saddam Hussein, which my son was involved with, but because they believe the propaganda about Spider Hole Saddam put out by President George W. bush, they don't want to even consider the FACT they have been duped! And some of these die hard Republicans will forever be grateful to Martinez for keeping them out of the psych ward. She IS responsible for massive cuts to psych treatment each year, in 2013 cutting off care to over 30,000 crazies! VOTE FOR GARY KING. He is no saint, but he is waaaaaaay better than Martinez.
Yvonne

Alamogordo, NM

#6921 Oct 11, 2014
My 5th son was from a deaf dumb and blind man. I really thought I loved that fool until he ran off with my food stamps and left me as a baby momma. I always vote democrat because it is easier than educating myself on the issues plus the democrats send me free stuff and I can't survive on my own so I need them. I have an Obama phone and health care and welfare, life is grand!
Tony Betterton

United States

#6922 Oct 11, 2014
Dear Toni, from Alamo, If that is the best you can do, find another hobby. Like I've said before..Republican politicians thrive on your kind of ignorance.
Toni

Alamogordo, NM

#6923 Oct 11, 2014
I vote democrat like Tony Bitterboy because it saves time on educating myself on the issues and I get a free Obama phone.
Tony Betterton

Las Vegas, NV

#6924 Oct 11, 2014
Keep trying warrior wannabe.
ego

Albuquerque, NM

#6925 Oct 11, 2014
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you're truly either funny or remarkably stupid. Let me see if I can get you to understand real facts. In 2008 I was arrested for violating a court ...
Still pleading your case on topix I see. what a PUTZ.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6926 Oct 11, 2014
ego wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pleading your case on topix I see. what a PUTZ.
Granted I might reply one time to your ignorance, but for now...

I'm not pleading my case. I have no case to plead. I'm not asking for help. I'm not asking for forgiveness. I'm not asking for favors. I'm not asking for food. I'm providing information.

If a contractor did a suck job...for instance I'm working a repair right now. These geniuses ran electric wire around the tub. That's dangerous. They didn't run a vapor barrier around the tub. They put up the drywall with about 10 nails covering the entire tub surround. I kid you not, got pictures. They didn't even mount the tub. The guy who ran the pipes for the tub, severely cut the actual studs just to run the line when he could've easily used a few 90 degree angles and gone around the stud. It's just complete mess - and who uses mortar for a window sill? There was severe water damage because the mortar is a freaking sponge when it comes to water.

So when a contractor does a suck job if I know he's going to be working on someone's stuff then I will warn them.

In this instance I know firsthand how much of a fraud Susana Martinez is and I should warn people. People like you though, blind leading the blind, don't see her doing anything wrong and yet as governor she's signed bills into law - changing the language of the bill, more so rewriting a numerical value - yes regarding actual money something she had no authority to do under your state's laws.

She's been before the NM Supreme Court several times and lost them all. Each time the justices said she violated some law and yet you sit there and think she's doing a great job.

And you have the nerve to call me crazy!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6928 Oct 12, 2014
The above post was published by the Burque's Daily Loco - New Mexico's Voice of Truth.
saintpolly

Scottsdale, AZ

#6929 Oct 13, 2014
The latest NYT/CBS poll conducted on Oct 10 shows Martinez with a 48 to 41 percent lead.

Apparently the voters have taken a closer look at the dismal performance of Martinez.

If the Democrats can get a good turnout, this race could go either way.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6930 Oct 18, 2014
Martinez will probably get re-elected, but it won't be because she did a decent job.

She's gonna get re-elected because half the state is hispanic and will vote solely on her last name. More than half of the state is women and well...

You have to strongly consider that the a huge percentage of the democrats who are hispanic voted for Martinez out of hispanic loyalty, not loyalty to their party. so when people make those negative comments about democrats kinda laughable because those "dumb-as-craps" voted for Martinez so I guess they are dumb then. LOL.

However overall it is truly sad that she gets elected out of what's technically affirmative action and not due to her intelligence, not due to her skill level, not to due to any attribute that defines her or separates her from anyone else because when people vote like that a 5 year old named Martinez could get elected.
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6931 Nov 9, 2014
LMAO! SEE, I TOLD all of you libtard losers!

EAT it LIBTARDS!
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6932 Nov 9, 2014
saintpolly wrote:
The latest NYT/CBS poll conducted on Oct 10 shows Martinez with a 48 to 41 percent lead.
Apparently the voters have taken a closer look at the dismal performance of Martinez.
If the Democrats can get a good turnout, this race could go either way.
LMAO!

You NEVER really believed that garbage now did you PUTZ!

LOL!
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6933 Nov 9, 2014
justice is just a choice wrote:
Martinez will probably get re-elected, but it won't be because she did a decent job.
She's gonna get re-elected because half the state is hispanic and will vote solely on her last name. More than half of the state is women and well...
You have to strongly consider that the a huge percentage of the democrats who are hispanic voted for Martinez out of hispanic loyalty, not loyalty to their party. so when people make those negative comments about democrats kinda laughable because those "dumb-as-craps" voted for Martinez so I guess they are dumb then. LOL.
However overall it is truly sad that she gets elected out of what's technically affirmative action and not due to her intelligence, not due to her skill level, not to due to any attribute that defines her or separates her from anyone else because when people vote like that a 5 year old named Martinez could get elected.
So you're a criminal and a racist!
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6934 Nov 9, 2014
No contest the entire state with the exception of libtardville reelected her!

LMFAO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_guber...
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6935 Nov 9, 2014
Governor before election

Susana Martínez
Republican


After Election

Susana Martínez
Republican


LMFAO!

Told YOU so LOSERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please come see me 6 hr Yes Baby 28
demo rats running away from their history 9 hr Bloodonhishands 1
affrique (May '12) 12 hr anonymous 245
Safari Wed Old School 1
billary for prison 2016 Jul 25 Bloodonhishands 1
Review: RGM Realty (Mar '15) Jul 25 lol 4
News NMSU plans to eliminate 126 jobs Jul 25 Really 1

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages