Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6902 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6789 Jan 28, 2014
Martinez is the Geatest wrote:
Martinez is the Greatest Governor EVER!
Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez,Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Girl!
She wins hands down and there is NOTHING YOU can do about it.
Victory DANCE!
ENJOY democrat LOSERS!
Hope and Change!
There is nothing to enjoy in watching a grown women make a fool of herself. So dance while you can.
cbs

Glendale, AZ

#6791 Jan 28, 2014
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what you told me last night snookem doodles when I was dressed up in that Maids outfit you enjoy so much. Was the blonde wig too much?
The wig was fabulous you little red hiding hood puppy! I think it was the CBS evening news that was too much for him.
But

Huntsville, AL

#6793 Jan 29, 2014
Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez,Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez, Go Martinez Go Girl!
she won't go, geatist (sic). Unfortunately for the people, land and water of NM.

At least not until Rove decides it is time to sponsor her as Palin 2.0
Horace

United States

#6795 Jan 29, 2014
Martinez has done for the NM economy what Anwar al-Awlaki did for US foreign relations.
ready BREAK

Glendale, AZ

#6796 Jan 29, 2014
The Truth wrote:
After 5 years, 27 Days the Jury Is Back: President Obama--A Miserable Failure
"During the past 5 years, the U.S. labor force has grown less than 1%, driving our country to dead last in job growth. Showing little interest or concern, President Obama chooses partisan hacks with no experience, interest or desire in government, then places them in charge of key National agencies that are tasked with helping advance and improve U.S. families. His mean and vindictive spirit has carried over into a war on teachers, the forced closing of many behavioral health centers, no interest or concern for creating jobs and absolutely no vision for the United States of America's
The Common Sense People of the United States of America!
Fortunately, the people of New Mexico have a little more common sense than the rest of the country and have only 9 more months until they can vote Martinez out of office.

Kind of makes you 'Crimm', when you think about some of these candidates on both sides of the isle
goodmorningameri ca

Glendale, AZ

#6797 Jan 29, 2014
Break a leg or thrown from the balcony? WOW!

The Republican Mantra continues to shake, rattle and 'rove' the country!

Rand Paul and a little bit of Arkansas 'Cotton' please.

Lets keep the Christie Kremes and the rest of these clowns on the shelf.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6798 Jan 29, 2014
She is the best thing New Mexico has ever seen. She has been fantastic for the people of New Mexico and great for our land and water. I look out my window and my land has never looked better, then I go to my kitchen sink and get me a nice tall glass of cold water and man is it the best I have ever tasted. Rove is a nice man who scares you twinkle toe democrats. I like that. Martinez wins the election Again and there is NOTHING any of YOU can do about it.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
I think the nice guy, Rove, has some competition.

The new Republican spokesman, Hamburglar and 'Grimace' appear to making their rounds on the Net!LMAO

I need some cold Alamo aqa to wash this one down!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6801 Jan 30, 2014
Susana Martinez is a great disappointment, so far. Let's see how she does in her final days in office. Maybe she will surprise me and come out as a decent human being. I would like that.
Horace

United States

#6802 Jan 30, 2014
Wow, just got done reading about the Martinez administration's shenanigans and hijinks on the CREW website (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington). Seems to be a person who surrounds herself with, and sanctions the activities of, conniving, sneaky, and vindictive people.

But to be fair, I googled her name and a list of accomplishments and found the " votesmart.org " website. And I get the impression she pushes a lot of dubious projects (and lots of taxpayer monies) to a lot of out of state businesses. Campaign contributors of hers, I suspect.

Bill Richardson redux?
bust ormove

Glendale, AZ

#6803 Feb 1, 2014
Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have any cold Alamo aqa but I can serve you up a nice tall glass of STFU! Now you have been served!
Martinez wins reelection EASY! There is nothing ANY of YOU can say or do about it and YOU know it! MARTINEZ is the GREATEST this State has ever seen.
I am now up out of my chair doing the VICTORY DANCE! Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, bye bye democrats, it's been nice snowing you!
The best Governor EVER!
You may own the greatest pair of rose-coloured glasses, fortunately, the voters have discarded their 3 year-old pair and have seen enough worst place finishes for New Mexico.

When her approval numbers drop below 50% by summer, you'll see Clesky and company try and pull out all their desperate dirty little stops to buy back the vote for a Martinez re-election.

By then, the disintegrating campaign will be screwed........Right Buster!
Droid

United States

#6805 Feb 1, 2014
good bye, bye bye democrats, it's been nice snowing you!
Hahaha

So you're saying she's nothing but a snow job? Lol
bust ormove

Glendale, AZ

#6806 Feb 1, 2014
NOTHING, and I will repeat this Again for all of you democrat LOSERS, NOTHING you say, do, hope, wish, buy, steal or cheat will prevent her from being reelected AGAIN! If she was a PATHETIC democrat you would be swooning all over her and each other to kiss her brown arse. Bunch of LOSER democrat hypocrites.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Join me in ANOTHER VICTORY DANCE!
Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey good bye, bye bye democrats, it's been nice snowing you!
All they've done is sit back and watch the greatest and closest thing to Richardson re-runs for 3 years......and her approval numbers are down nearly 20%!

I think the voters have figured out who the hypocrites are.

Tired of the Lies and the Chicken 'Pot' Pies!

Next!
bust ormove

Glendale, AZ

#6809 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>What are you going to do about it? LMAO!
SHE WINS EASY!
Join me as I do ANOTHER VICTORY DANCE!
I wish she could lead this State for ever!
Bye bye democraps!
I'm going to LMAO when they hand down the indictments for their pay-to-play antics!

Right Buster?
get

Huntsville, AL

#6810 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>What are you going to do about it? LMAO!
SHE WINS EASY!
Join me as I do ANOTHER VICTORY DANCE!
I wish she could lead this State for ever!
Bye bye democraps!
a life, wannabee warrior
Droid

United States

#6811 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>And you a BLOW %$!
I just think it's funny to get a glimpse of her genius constituency.

Hilarious! No wonder NM is in the toilet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bust ormove

Glendale, AZ

#6812 Feb 1, 2014
Horace wrote:
<quoted text>
Martinez has done for the NM economy what Anwar al-Awlaki did for US foreign relations.
Martinez has done for the New Mexico economy what Billy Beer did for backwash.
keepkickingem

Glendale, AZ

#6814 Feb 25, 2014
The 'Minimum Minds' in Santa Fe have spoken once again.

Keep the change.......moving buster!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6815 Feb 25, 2014
Susana Martinez will not rest until....
schools are privatized,
her civil right to destroy the rights of New Mexicans is acknowledged,
no woman will be allowed choose,
the civil rights of minorities are eliminated,
that no jobs are ever created through government investments,
that our prisons are filled to the max,
that any illegal drug ever be legalized, no matter how stupid it is,
that pollution be subsidized by the state - build more smoke stakes,
compromise between economy and environment,
never encourage foreign policy,
make trade free for any and all corporations,
make guns available to all, without background checks or insurance,
put health care back into the hands of corporations,
not sure about what to thing of war or peace,
the homeless issue goes away.

Endorsed as "Mama Grizzly" by Sarah Palin
Wondering

United States

#6816 Feb 25, 2014
Why is it that for the Governor's first 3 Legislative sessions (and 1 Special Session) there was finger pointing and THEY (Democrats) bashing, but now in and ELECTION year, she is smiling and talking about Bi-partisanship?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6818 Feb 27, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Why is it that for the Governor's first 3 Legislative sessions (and 1 Special Session) there was finger pointing and THEY (Democrats) bashing, but now in and ELECTION year, she is smiling and talking about Bi-partisanship?
Governor Martinez alienated many of her supporters with her zealous attempts at cutting spending at the expense of education and the poor. It was too much for the average Republican. She ran a negative campaign and suggested cuts in government that affected primarily minorities and the poor. People have long memories and she is trying to erase her past.

The next gubernatorial election will have a good selection of Democratic opponents as well as fellow Republicans who are very capable and not at all happy with her tea party-like excesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 2 hr blood on his hand 8
nmsu football willing to sell it's soul to win ... 21 hr Takeastand 1
OOps Billary takes another hit - her anti woman... Aug 24 Blood on his hands 1
another bad move by billary Aug 20 Bloodonhishands 1
maobama security be danged - i want my legacy Aug 16 Bloodonhishands 1
Yet another HILLARY scandal involving Email and... Aug 15 richkarma 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Aug 15 emeraldNUTS 2

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance