Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
5,861 - 5,880 of 6,066 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Justicesupporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a public school rated In the top ten nationwide, higher than even the best private school In this state.
Good for you. Looks like you learned Topix 101 really well..
Justice in Jail

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

That slack jawed idiot must be doing prison time. I knew it would all catch up to him..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

You do realize you are astoundingly committing libel, but as you have so astutely pointed out you're an idiot who doesn't really care what the law actually says.

Also you're still a coward.

I'm posting because as I've said before I just want to let you know how stupid you are.

Because in all hilariousness you have posted on this very thread more than once that you didn't care about me and yet here you are pondering where I am.

No wonder you support Martinez you're as much a contradicting hypocrite as she is.
J Garcia

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully,they will vote you out of office real soon Govenor Martinez, what you did regards to the shutdown of the mental health facilities in New Mexico and your accusations towards people that headed up these facilities (for the less fortunate) and now it turns out no fraud. WE DONT NEED NO MORE LIEING POLITICIANS JUST TRYING TO CLIMB THE LADDER.
heisenturdburgle r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

J Garcia wrote:
Hopefully,they will vote you out of office real soon Govenor Martinez, what you did regards to the shutdown of the mental health facilities in New Mexico and your accusations towards people that headed up these facilities (for the less fortunate) and now it turns out no fraud. WE DONT NEED NO MORE LIEING POLITICIANS JUST TRYING TO CLIMB THE LADDER.
You are a prime example of the education system here in NM. The miserable system that ranks at the very bottom in the nation. The one that almost a century of democratic control in Santa Fe is responsible for!
Justice in Jail

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
You do realize you are astoundingly committing libel, but as you have so astutely pointed out you're an idiot who doesn't really care what the law actually says.
Also you're still a coward.
I'm posting because as I've said before I just want to let you know how stupid you are.
Because in all hilariousness you have posted on this very thread more than once that you didn't care about me and yet here you are pondering where I am.
No wonder you support Martinez you're as much a contradicting hypocrite as she is.
Who are you and what do you want?
gottengfd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

youtube.com/watch... I aint Willing
JohnsonHate

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

heisenturdburgler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a prime example of the education system here in NM. The miserable system that ranks at the very bottom in the nation. The one that almost a century of democratic control in Santa Fe is responsible for!
We were ranked 35th until johnson took over, and reduced and then stopped adding funding for education. That was a Republican, and a repub problem. We went up again with Richardson, and already we are last with Martinez. It's a problem with the governor, not the legislature. she refuses to fund education in any worthwhile way.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Educator wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying it takes money to educate an idiot like you?
What JohnsonHate of Los Alamos is saying, "Educator", is that New Mexican Ayn Randian (Tea Party) Republicans can't deal with an educated voting population. They can't win election with an educated voter population.
heisenturdburgle r

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>What JohnsonHate of Los Alamos is saying, "Educator", is that New Mexican Ayn Randian (Tea Party) Republicans can't deal with an educated voting population. They can't win election with an educated voter population.
Says the dumbass that voted for Obama
dumbing down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
What JohnsonHate of Los Alamos is saying, "Educator", is that New Mexican Ayn Randian (Tea Party) Republicans can't deal with an educated voting population. They can't win election with an educated voter population.
So true.
heisenturdburgle r

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>What JohnsonHate of Los Alamos is saying, "Educator", is that New Mexican Ayn Randian (Tea Party) Republicans can't deal with an educated voting population. They can't win election with an educated voter population.
Most people that voted for Obama can't even spell "vote"! Priceless!
get real

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Susana is an imbecile. I hope the people of this state vote a person in who is willing to act on the real issues and elect someone who is for the individual, small businesses, and not because she is Hispanic! Her roots won her the last election.
heisenturdburgle r

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

get real wrote:
Susana is an imbecile. I hope the people of this state vote a person in who is willing to act on the real issues and elect someone who is for the individual, small businesses, and not because she is Hispanic! Her roots won her the last election.
Kinda like all Hispanics voting democrat? Kinda like all blacks voting for democrats? Interesting!
Ted Nugent

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Have you been t- burgle r ing your self ?

Interesting !
heisenturdburgle r

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent wrote:
Have you been t- burgle r ing your self ?

Interesting !
Only with your mom! Man, is she a kinky one or what?
get real

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

MY DOG is Smarter than Susana Martinezz
get real

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

The moron acts and talks like she has no roots, like she was miraculously concieved. She is as fake as press on nails.
XandO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

get real wrote:
The moron acts and talks like she has no roots, like she was miraculously concieved. She is as fake as press on nails.
Why would NM need a smart governor? She's no dumber than the overall population of this state. There's a reason NM ranks at the bottom in education, and it's not ALL about the teachers.
Michael Morris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

XandO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would NM need a smart governor? She's no dumber than the overall population of this state. There's a reason NM ranks at the bottom in education, and it's not ALL about the teachers.
But you have to give her credit for bringing all that increased food stamp spending to NM. She's been working hard on those numbers and those efforts are paying off. Of course she had to empower the welfare dept to engage in widespread fraud just like Bill. She is so much like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Search the Hatch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,833
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... Mon WARRIOR 2
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1
City of Sunland Park mulls four-day work week Aug 15 JOE LYNCH 3
affrique (May '12) Aug 15 Sailboat1107 215
New park part of NMSU's plan to raise profile Aug 15 driver 1
•••
•••