Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6450 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Leveee 7

Alamogordo, NM

#6598 Sep 22, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to act the way you do for justice?
Nice boy, come here let me pat you on the head! Now get back to dancing for me little fellow, dance, dance for your puppet master dance..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6599 Sep 23, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Um while I rejoice in the comment, you're now contradicting yourself because you said "wow" and I were idiots...
Also I'm not on an ego-trip, I'm on a voyage!
Your mind has always been on a voyage, it is way out there in outer space..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6600 Sep 23, 2013
Coo Coo wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are an idiot, probably a small time jail house lawyer also. Post where what I am doing is against the law. Is it 8 CFR or 18 USC? Ponder that with your pea brain for a minute..
Libel
30-11-1. Libel .
Libel consists of making, writing, publishing, selling or circulating without good motives and justifiable ends, any false and malicious statement affecting the reputation, business or occupation of another, or which exposes another to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace.
A. A person is the maker of a libel who originally contrived and either executed it himself by writing, printing, engraving or painting, or dictated, caused or procured it to be done by others.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense
(2) that he has been guilty of some act or omission which, though not a penal offense, is disgraceful to him as a member of society, and the natural consequence of which is to bring him into contempt among honorable person

Do I really need to explain how you violated that statute?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6601 Sep 23, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
True.....I did contradict myself. You aren't the idiot sock puppet coward is; you're a megalomaniac, which is not as offensive (to me) as sock puppet's special brand of stupid.
haha wait a sec...

I don't have delusions power or omnipotence. The only thing I brag about is I've helped a lot of kids in this area get college scholarships. Yes I am proud of that, but I'm more so proud of the kids.

But I can see where you, if you just came across this thread might get that assumption of my character, but I'm only replying to "whatever name fits" cuz they keep posting ridiculous stuff. Granted I know I can't make them understand, but for them to purposely ignore facts is amazing.

It's like they believe the earth is flat even though no one believes that and the proof is readily accessible to them at any given time.

But they did admit to being a troll so then I guess I need to face the fact that I'm wasting my time haha.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6602 Sep 24, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Libel
30-11-1. Libel .
Libel consists of making, writing, publishing, selling or circulating without good motives and justifiable ends, any false and malicious statement affecting the reputation, business or occupation of another, or which exposes another to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace.
A. A person is the maker of a libel who originally contrived and either executed it himself by writing, printing, engraving or painting, or dictated, caused or procured it to be done by others.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense
(2) that he has been guilty of some act or omission which, though not a penal offense, is disgraceful to him as a member of society, and the natural consequence of which is to bring him into contempt among honorable person
Do I really need to explain how you violated that statute?
You see MORON, we have a thing called the CONSTITUTION in this country and inside that CONSTITUTION is a thing called FREEDOM of SPEECH! So when you put it out there to the world that you are a jail bird in a forum of conversation and people converse about your morals and core values and mental state you have nobody to blame but yourself and in no way does it fit the definition of libel. You jailhouse lawyers really crack me up. Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6603 Sep 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You see MORON, we have a thing called the CONSTITUTION in this country and inside that CONSTITUTION is a thing called FREEDOM of SPEECH! So when you put it out there to the world that you are a jail bird in a forum of conversation and people converse about your morals and core values and mental state you have nobody to blame but yourself and in no way does it fit the definition of libel. You jailhouse lawyers really crack me up. Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..
Strange how little you know about the Constitution...

First, I'm not a jailhouse lawyer. I haven't practiced law to get out of jail for myself nor anyone else. I just provided you with a statute and then you go off on a tangent and make wild accusations.

Second, by saying I had outstanding traffic tickets in no way questions my morality. Further by saying Susana Martinez made a false charge should not even imply nor question my morals or core values. You are making strange erroneous assumptions and then justifying them without facts.

The First Amendment does not give anyone the right to commit libel.

"Spreading false information in and of itself carries no First Amendment credentials." Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979)

"The right to petition is guaranteed; the right to commit libel with impunity is not." McDonald v. Smith, 472 U.S. 479, 105 S.Ct. 2787, 86 L.Ed.2d 384 (1985)

So you believe you did not violate the NM statute and yet it clearly says "The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense"

You printed, wrote, published a statement saying I was guilty of a penal offense.

It's on record I was innocent and was proven innocent and yet you keep falsely stating guilt that is such a pure definition of the libel statute. Of course you won't be charged because it's a misdemeanor and no prosecutor is going to waste their time over it

On the other hand I could sue you for it, but you're not worth the expense, though I'd win the cost involved to actually identify you (which would also hamper the elements of proof) is not worth the judgment. Granted a Texas couple did get 10 million on a defamation claim using Topix where a judge ordered Topix to release identifying information of the anonymous poster. You're not worth it.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6604 Sep 25, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how little you know about the Constitution...
First, I'm not a jailhouse lawyer. I haven't practiced law to get out of jail for myself nor anyone else. I just provided you with a statute and then you go off on a tangent and make wild accusations.
Second, by saying I had outstanding traffic tickets in no way questions my morality. Further by saying Susana Martinez made a false charge should not even imply nor question my morals or core values. You are making strange erroneous assumptions and then justifying them without facts.
The First Amendment does not give anyone the right to commit libel.
"Spreading false information in and of itself carries no First Amendment credentials." Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979)
"The right to petition is guaranteed; the right to commit libel with impunity is not." McDonald v. Smith, 472 U.S. 479, 105 S.Ct. 2787, 86 L.Ed.2d 384 (1985)
So you believe you did not violate the NM statute and yet it clearly says "The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense"
You printed, wrote, published a statement saying I was guilty of a penal offense.
It's on record I was innocent and was proven innocent and yet you keep falsely stating guilt that is such a pure definition of the libel statute. Of course you won't be charged because it's a misdemeanor and no prosecutor is going to waste their time over it
On the other hand I could sue you for it, but you're not worth the expense, though I'd win the cost involved to actually identify you (which would also hamper the elements of proof) is not worth the judgment. Granted a Texas couple did get 10 million on a defamation claim using Topix where a judge ordered Topix to release identifying information of the anonymous poster. You're not worth it.
Hey MORON show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel? You truly are an idiot of epic proportion. You should read the document before you post on it. You make yourself look so silly. No wonder our kids are so dumb with people like you teaching them. Go ahead and sue me tough guy. I can't wait until the guards see you in the courthouse again. At least they will get a good laugh at the jail bird one more time. I have one question for you, what kind of doofus gets arrested for not paying tickets? Really, you seem to blame everybody but yourself for your own misfortune in life. Was it Governor Martinez who made you speed? Was it her that told the Police to pull you over and write you all those citations? Was it the Highway Department that put up those speeding signs in places where you couldn't read them? Really, I know it wasn't your fault that you got those tickets because nothing ever is your fault but I am curious as to whose fault it was that you got those tickets and whose fault it was that you didn't pay those tickets and whose fault it was that you got arrested?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6605 Sep 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MORON show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel? You truly are an idiot of epic proportion. You should read the document before you post on it. You make yourself look so silly. No wonder our kids are so dumb with people like you teaching them. Go ahead and sue me tough guy. I can't wait until the guards see you in the courthouse again. At least they will get a good laugh at the jail bird one more time. I have one question for you, what kind of doofus gets arrested for not paying tickets? Really, you seem to blame everybody but yourself for your own misfortune in life. Was it Governor Martinez who made you speed? Was it her that told the Police to pull you over and write you all those citations? Was it the Highway Department that put up those speeding signs in places where you couldn't read them? Really, I know it wasn't your fault that you got those tickets because nothing ever is your fault but I am curious as to whose fault it was that you got those tickets and whose fault it was that you didn't pay those tickets and whose fault it was that you got arrested?
HAHA

You dare call me an idiot! Then have the nerve to say and I quote "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel" That's as stupid as saying "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit arson" or "show me where it says I don not have the right to commit bribery" or "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit perjury" You are a true fool.

Now to answer your ignorance go back and read the statute, that clearly says committing libel is a criminal offense or as we have already determined you cannot read!

Not paying a ticket in no way questions my intelligence, which is magnificently higher than yours. But it seems you have forgotten what I said earlier I WASN'T ARRESTED FOR UNPAID TICKETS! As I said I made that comment just to see what you would say and you in your complete stupidity think you have some ground to stand on when you don't.

But let's play your game, what kind of doofus charges somebody with a crime that was never committed. What kind of doofus arrests a person for violating a fabricated charge and then admits at trial that no crime occurred? Those are the people you support.

As for speeding oh yes I've gotten several and paid them all, all without arrest. I paid them the day I got them or within a month. No arrests made.

Lastly pay close attention dumbf**k if I do something whether it's right or it was wrong I never say someone else did it. I don't pass blame nor hide from anything. But when people spread bullsh!t about me then damn straight I will say I DID NOT DO IT! and then dare them to prove it.

Case in point the directed verdict on my case. So STFU asswipe!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6606 Sep 26, 2013
Before the moderators remove that post...

I'm not mad I'm just astounded how "wow" can be that incredibly stupid.

Oh I've dealt with ignorant people who learn and then are no longer ignorant. "Wow" however is purposely being stupid.

Intentionally chooses to be ignorant.

So in all things poetic what an apropos name "wow"
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6607 Sep 26, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA
You dare call me an idiot! Then have the nerve to say and I quote "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel" That's as stupid as saying "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit arson" or "show me where it says I don not have the right to commit bribery" or "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit perjury" You are a true fool.
Now to answer your ignorance go back and read the statute, that clearly says committing libel is a criminal offense or as we have already determined you cannot read!
Not paying a ticket in no way questions my intelligence, which is magnificently higher than yours. But it seems you have forgotten what I said earlier I WASN'T ARRESTED FOR UNPAID TICKETS! As I said I made that comment just to see what you would say and you in your complete stupidity think you have some ground to stand on when you don't.
But let's play your game, what kind of doofus charges somebody with a crime that was never committed. What kind of doofus arrests a person for violating a fabricated charge and then admits at trial that no crime occurred? Those are the people you support.
As for speeding oh yes I've gotten several and paid them all, all without arrest. I paid them the day I got them or within a month. No arrests made.
Lastly pay close attention dumbf**k if I do something whether it's right or it was wrong I never say someone else did it. I don't pass blame nor hide from anything. But when people spread bullsh!t about me then damn straight I will say I DID NOT DO IT! and then dare them to prove it.
Case in point the directed verdict on my case. So STFU asswipe!
"I paid them the day I got them" Really FKtard? You expect ANYBODY to believe that. POLICE don't enter their tickets until their tour of duty ends. Tickets CAN NOT be paid the day they are issued. Do you know the back log courts have? YOU were just BUSTED LYING that makes you a LIAR. Everything you have said to this point is not credible because you have been PROVEN to be a LIAR. Enough said idiot..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6608 Sep 26, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Before the moderators remove that post...
I'm not mad I'm just astounded how "wow" can be that incredibly stupid.
Oh I've dealt with ignorant people who learn and then are no longer ignorant. "Wow" however is purposely being stupid.
Intentionally chooses to be ignorant.
So in all things poetic what an apropos name "wow"
See above post LIAR!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6609 Sep 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>"I paid them the day I got them" Really FKtard? You expect ANYBODY to believe that. POLICE don't enter their tickets until their tour of duty ends. Tickets CAN NOT be paid the day they are issued. Do you know the back log courts have? YOU were just BUSTED LYING that makes you a LIAR. Everything you have said to this point is not credible because you have been PROVEN to be a LIAR. Enough said idiot..
So then you can't understand a generalization and plus further proof you can't read. Go back and read this line "or within a month."

But let's discuss your ignorance once again...

The officer issues you a WRITTEN ticket which you can take to the municipal court and pay it on the same day.

Because what makes your remark incredibly stupid is...what did police do before computers? So then in the arch ages you had to wait several months to pay a ticket because the officer had to wait til he returned to the station, get to a typewriter, file it, then someone else enters the record into the logs, then it's registered with the court. Seriously that's how you think? So now with computers all of that happens within seconds, plus the fact police have computer access in their vehicles.

But even better I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way.

Lastly I don't need to lie to you what the hell would that accomplish? You're an ass I really don't care what you believe. I'm just replying to your posts so I can continue to let you know how stupid you are!
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6610 Sep 26, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you can't understand a generalization and plus further proof you can't read. Go back and read this line "or within a month."
But let's discuss your ignorance once again...
The officer issues you a WRITTEN ticket which you can take to the municipal court and pay it on the same day.
Because what makes your remark incredibly stupid is...what did police do before computers? So then in the arch ages you had to wait several months to pay a ticket because the officer had to wait til he returned to the station, get to a typewriter, file it, then someone else enters the record into the logs, then it's registered with the court. Seriously that's how you think? So now with computers all of that happens within seconds, plus the fact police have computer access in their vehicles.
But even better I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way.
Lastly I don't need to lie to you what the hell would that accomplish? You're an ass I really don't care what you believe. I'm just replying to your posts so I can continue to let you know how stupid you are!
"I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way."

ANOTHER LIE! Police won't waste their precious time escorting speeders to pay for their tickets. It may happen in your fantasy land but it NEVER happens in the real world. You are a LIAR! I ran your criminal history, I know everything about you. PUNK!
Complaint

United States

#6611 Sep 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>"I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way."
ANOTHER LIE! Police won't waste their precious time escorting speeders to pay for their tickets. It may happen in your fantasy land but it NEVER happens in the real world. You are a LIAR! I ran your criminal history, I know everything about you. PUNK!
Actually, if you look at both the complaints online, and the websites, AZ has a lot of problems with cops in the Phoenix area which have resulted in firings. I think he is probably telling the truth.

http://www.copwatch.net/forums/forumdisplay.p...

http://copwatch.com/AAAindex.html

A citizen in Los alamos back in 1997, successfully sued the local pd when they arrested him and it threatened his job clearance. Under NM state law, men and women are equal under the law, so whoever hits first is guilty. An audit revealed i nthe paper showed that imo since the cosp are paid by arrest, thru promotion, and local expenses are high, and most want stay at home wives, that puts pressure on the local cops to make bad arrests, and 90% result in charges being dropped and NG being successful, worst in the US. And they are all republican.

The man won a 6 figure settlement against the county. His wife had hit him i nthe front for 5 minutes, and he finally hit back. Usually after this the women would file a divorce with the guy in jail, and get most of everything, almost full custody, and "spousal support" despite the fact NM is a community property state.

Being a cop is a job, not a spiritual elevation above other Americans. They make mistakes just like everyone else. It's just their mistakes have much more serious consequences for the peopel who are victimized, and they tend to be much more stubborn, prolly due to the fact most people who are criminals are anti-social, and know if you pester enough, people stop or give up.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6612 Sep 27, 2013
Complaint wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you look at both the complaints online, and the websites, AZ has a lot of problems with cops in the Phoenix area which have resulted in firings. I think he is probably telling the truth.
http://www.copwatch.net/forums/forumdisplay.p...
http://copwatch.com/AAAindex.html
A citizen in Los alamos back in 1997, successfully sued the local pd when they arrested him and it threatened his job clearance. Under NM state law, men and women are equal under the law, so whoever hits first is guilty. An audit revealed i nthe paper showed that imo since the cosp are paid by arrest, thru promotion, and local expenses are high, and most want stay at home wives, that puts pressure on the local cops to make bad arrests, and 90% result in charges being dropped and NG being successful, worst in the US. And they are all republican.
The man won a 6 figure settlement against the county. His wife had hit him i nthe front for 5 minutes, and he finally hit back. Usually after this the women would file a divorce with the guy in jail, and get most of everything, almost full custody, and "spousal support" despite the fact NM is a community property state.
Being a cop is a job, not a spiritual elevation above other Americans. They make mistakes just like everyone else. It's just their mistakes have much more serious consequences for the peopel who are victimized, and they tend to be much more stubborn, prolly due to the fact most people who are criminals are anti-social, and know if you pester enough, people stop or give up.
I notice you use the word "probably" that means you don't know. I know for a fact what he said doesn't happen. He is a LIAR and you really should mind your own business before you bite off more than you can chew..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6614 Sep 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>"I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way."
ANOTHER LIE! Police won't waste their precious time escorting speeders to pay for their tickets. It may happen in your fantasy land but it NEVER happens in the real world. You are a LIAR! I ran your criminal history, I know everything about you. PUNK!
This one's just for fun.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500172_162-721592...

Now here's for you to feel stupid!
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/09/kristin...

Turnabout fairplay...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/27/12...

Now going back to what I posted. It happened awhile back and Ill repeat why in the world would I have to lie to you? What would that achieve? Having an ass believe what I say, truly worthless endeavor. I'm just here because as with this post you say truly ridiculous stuff and I will continue to provide FACTS to show you how stupid you are! Seems YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6615 Sep 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>"I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way."
ANOTHER LIE! Police won't waste their precious time escorting speeders to pay for their tickets. It may happen in your fantasy land but it NEVER happens in the real world. You are a LIAR! I ran your criminal history, I know everything about you. PUNK!
How can you run my criminal history when you don't even know who I am? AND THAT'S THE REASON I CAN.T SUE YOU. I would have to prove you actually know me and had the intent to do me harm. Learn the law.

Oh but feel free to post this pretend criminal history you found and as I said above you have to prove your bullsh!t or STFU because anything you think you have on me obviously isn't true and I for damn sure can prove it because I should know for a fact what's on my own record. Nothing higher than a misdemeanor except for the fabricated charge placed by Susana Martinez or should I say LISA KING!

Enjoy yourself, announce your stupidity with authority!
Humility

Albuquerque, NM

#6616 Sep 28, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you use the word "probably" that means you don't know. I know for a fact what he said doesn't happen. He is a LIAR and you really should mind your own business before you bite off more than you can chew..
It's a show of humility, which is demanded In the bible. You follow your ego, which is taking you to hell.
Humility

Albuquerque, NM

#6617 Sep 28, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you run my criminal history when you don't even know who I am? AND THAT'S THE REASON I CAN.T SUE YOU. I would have to prove you actually know me and had the intent to do me harm. Learn the law.
Oh but feel free to post this pretend criminal history you found and as I said above you have to prove your bullsh!t or STFU because anything you think you have on me obviously isn't true and I for damn sure can prove it because I should know for a fact what's on my own record. Nothing higher than a misdemeanor except for the fabricated charge placed by Susana Martinez or should I say LISA KING!
Enjoy yourself, announce your stupidity with authority!
don't forget to vote republican, too, right after you set your cross on fire, wow.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6618 Sep 28, 2013
Humility wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to vote republican, too, right after you set your cross on fire, wow.
you truly are an idiot. Not as big of an idiot as that justice goofball but an idiot none the less..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Aug 11 Joel 69
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... Aug 11 I love the southwest 1
law enforcement salaries Aug 8 Bloodonhishands 3
News Keep Luna County Beautiful organizes Great Amer... Aug 5 Exodus 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages