Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Atomic Cafe

Placitas, NM

#6369 Jul 23, 2013
There are plenty of Jefferson's writings which affirm his belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ:

"To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other." - Thomas Jefferson
Proving

Santa Fe, NM

#6370 Jul 23, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>

."
Truer word's never spoken.
your idiocy again.
There

Santa Fe, NM

#6371 Jul 23, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
There are plenty of Jefferson's writings which affirm his belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ:
"To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself.
is no contradiction there with what I said, bonehead.
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

#6372 Jul 23, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jefferson was "anti-Christian", then why did he say this?:
"I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus." - Thomas Jefferson
Jefferson rejected the deity of Jesus Christ, and his vicarious atonement, so he was not a Christian. He was a deist, which is something quite different. Adolph Hitler also said he was living out God's plan, I doubt either was. I do admire Jefferson's political statements and theory, but he was not a Christian. Being a Christian means living in submission to God's will, not your own mind's, or nature's God, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson...

"Most deists denied the Christian concepts of miracles and the Trinity. Though he had a lifelong esteem for Jesus' moral teachings, Jefferson did not believe in miracles, nor in the divinity of Jesus."

During the 1800 presidential campaign, the New England Palladium wrote, "Should the infidel Jefferson be elected to the Presidency, the seal of death is that moment set on our holy religion, our churches will be prostrated, and some infamous 'prostitute', under the title of goddess of reason, will preside in the sanctuaries now devoted to the worship of the most High."

and...

This was followed by a compilation titled, The LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH: Extracted Textually from the Gospels Greek, Latin, French, and English, from which he omitted the virgin birth of Jesus, miracles attributed to Jesus, divinity, and the resurrection of Jesus – among many other teachings and events. He retained primarily Jesus' moral philosophy, of which he approved, and also included the Second Coming, a future judgment, Heaven, Hell, and a few other supernatural events."

From the Bible itself...

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Belief In the resurrection is necessary to go to Heaven.
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

#6373 Jul 23, 2013
Frankly wrote:
saw all tha exercise equipment Martinez bought for the mansion on ch13 last night, whose really using it if anyone? doesn't appear her and chuck are!
Remember how she complained about Richardson' 3 chins, and she had to walk with her head held with her face seeing the ceiling and still had them shown? She complained about his excesses, then claimed her hubby cooked, but they still have cooking staff full time, just as before, and she is still doing even WORSE than Richardson did, with lower employment, reducing tourism dollars by 1/4th, and reduced the welfare of children to the lowest In the US, despite her running on a platform to improve it? She has accomplished nothing but lies, and more prisons.

She had Skandera, the illegal dept of ed head, to lie and remove from the accounting process everyone who failed the students assessment, and only then it went up, obscuring the fact it was a paean to her skandera ed. buddies to charge for expensive one-weekend classes to cover for it, and then she had the ed. people adopt a metric whereby 50% of the grade was based on whatever you pulled out of your rear, then increased that worthless number higher for no reason, and claimed victory?

She's a whore, but NM are the ones getting f*cked, right dpb? We just never get to come.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6374 Jul 24, 2013
GuvSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how she complained about Richardson' 3 chins, and she had to walk with her head held with her face seeing the ceiling and still had them shown? She complained about his excesses, then claimed her hubby cooked, but they still have cooking staff full time, just as before, and she is still doing even WORSE than Richardson did, with lower employment, reducing tourism dollars by 1/4th, and reduced the welfare of children to the lowest In the US, despite her running on a platform to improve it? She has accomplished nothing but lies, and more prisons.
She had Skandera, the illegal dept of ed head, to lie and remove from the accounting process everyone who failed the students assessment, and only then it went up, obscuring the fact it was a paean to her skandera ed. buddies to charge for expensive one-weekend classes to cover for it, and then she had the ed. people adopt a metric whereby 50% of the grade was based on whatever you pulled out of your rear, then increased that worthless number higher for no reason, and claimed victory?
She's a whore, but NM are the ones getting f*cked, right dpb? We just never get to come.
All your bitching, yet she remains popular with most New Mexicans, and will be easily re-elected. It takes time for a governor to undo the damage liberal statists Richardson and Denish did, and with a hostile obstructionist Democrat legislature to boot. New Mexico not only needs to re-elect Martinez, but kick a good portion of the corrupt Democrat legislature out on it's ass.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6375 Jul 24, 2013
GuvSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson rejected the deity of Jesus Christ, and his vicarious atonement, so he was not a Christian. He was a deist, which is something quite different. Adolph Hitler also said he was living out God's plan, I doubt either was. I do admire Jefferson's political statements and theory, but he was not a Christian. Being a Christian means living in submission to God's will, not your own mind's, or nature's God, either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson...
"Most deists denied the Christian concepts of miracles and the Trinity. Though he had a lifelong esteem for Jesus' moral teachings, Jefferson did not believe in miracles, nor in the divinity of Jesus."
During the 1800 presidential campaign, the New England Palladium wrote, "Should the infidel Jefferson be elected to the Presidency, the seal of death is that moment set on our holy religion, our churches will be prostrated, and some infamous 'prostitute', under the title of goddess of reason, will preside in the sanctuaries now devoted to the worship of the most High."
and...
This was followed by a compilation titled, The LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH: Extracted Textually from the Gospels Greek, Latin, French, and English, from which he omitted the virgin birth of Jesus, miracles attributed to Jesus, divinity, and the resurrection of Jesus – among many other teachings and events. He retained primarily Jesus' moral philosophy, of which he approved, and also included the Second Coming, a future judgment, Heaven, Hell, and a few other supernatural events."
From the Bible itself...
Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Belief In the resurrection is necessary to go to Heaven.
One of the many ways liberals justify their destructive agenda is by re-writing history to suit their purposes.
Misunderestimate Me

Las Vegas, NV

#6376 Jul 24, 2013
GuvSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm, now where I have I heard something similar to this before? Ah yes, the clamoring of conservative/teabaggers during the 2008 and 2012 elections, only they said Obama not Jefferson. LOL

Not sure who the "prostitute" could be, tho. Biden, perhaps. LOL
Atomic Meth

Los Alamos, NM

#6377 Jul 26, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
All your bitching, yet she remains popular with most New Mexicans, and will be easily re-elected. It takes time for a governor to undo the damage liberal statists Richardson and Denish did, and with a hostile obstructionist Democrat legislature to boot. New Mexico not only needs to re-elect Martinez, but kick a good portion of the corrupt Democrat legislature out on it's ass.
She does not remain popular. NM approval ratings are very different from other states' approval system, and my former Stat Professor at UNM, Kelly, told us that, plus explained his former student Sanderoff's tutelage and the results which are unique to NM. They are only good in relation to each other, IOW, Richardson had a 94% approval rating after his first year, sank to a low of 58%. Hers after her first year was 72%, the worst NM has ever had.

When Carruthers ran against King, both had positive, above 50% scores, despite only one winning the contest. If you do just as the stat teachers who instructed those very pollsters instructed us to look at them, her approval rating is the lowest in NM history. Just because it is over 50%, does not mean a majority of NM will vote for her-King lost with a higher rate than she has right now. Both contestors had a rate higher than 50% the entire contest. You are not just stupid, but really just arrogant, as you are playing off of people's ignorance right In this instance that an approval rate over 50 means a majority would vote for her, and her continual decline and previous state history suggests otherwise.

Clean the plutonium out of your head and but*, dude.
Atomic Meth

Los Alamos, NM

#6378 Jul 26, 2013
Misunderestimate Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm, now where I have I heard something similar to this before? Ah yes, the clamoring of conservative/teabaggers during the 2008 and 2012 elections, only they said Obama not Jefferson. LOL
Not sure who the "prostitute" could be, tho. Biden, perhaps. LOL
They were referring to the Wh*re of Babylon, in Revelations, and that anyone could be corrupted, given reason, which is often specious, instead of God and the Bible would rule.
Atomic Meth

Los Alamos, NM

#6379 Jul 26, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many ways liberals justify their destructive agenda is by re-writing history to suit their purposes.
That would be you then, as I've posted the Bible, verbatim, and his words as he wrote them. God decides who is a Christian, not you.
Misunderestimate Me

United States

#6380 Jul 26, 2013
Atomic Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
They were referring to the Wh*re of Babylon, in Revelations, and that anyone could be corrupted, given reason, which is often specious, instead of God and the Bible would rule.
So, in other words, Janet Napolitano. Figures. She prostituted herself politically to Obama, ever clamoring for a post as Attorney General or a Supreme Court Justice. Got neither, so she's abandoning her post just like she did in Arizona.

Obama's immigration enforcement hammer, kinda like Hitler's chief lieutenant, Heinrich Himmler, deporting undocumented immigrants at a rate never seen before. Gotcha you, makes sense now.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2013-07-18/new...

Misunderestimate Me

United States

#6381 Jul 26, 2013
I, for one, want to eyeball this $100,000 walk in coffee maker that Suzie supposedly bought. Must be one humdinger of a coffee maker. LOL
Ben Dover

Albuquerque, NM

#6383 Jul 29, 2013
Atomic Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you guys cooking up all that good Atomic Meth over there at Los Alamos Labs now? Or what? I heard a rumor, that's all. And you calling yourself "Atomic Meth"? Get the idea from a TV show? It's not like you don't have the equipment.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6385 Jul 30, 2013
“States do not have to suspend payments if they can show good cause for not doing so,” Tony Salters, spokesman for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the federal agency that administers Medicaid, told New Mexico In Depth Wednesday.

“It’s not true the state didn’t have a choice,” said Linda Rosenberg, president of the nonprofit National Council for Behavioral Health.“They decided to go in this direction. I’ve never seen anybody do this before. It’s very odd.”

http://www.nmindepth.com/2013/07/11/state-did...
Joke

Los Alamos, NM

#6386 Jul 30, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you guys cooking up all that good Atomic Meth over there at Los Alamos Labs now? Or what? I heard a rumor, that's all. And you calling yourself "Atomic Meth"? Get the idea from a TV show? It's not like you don't have the equipment.
I had a character assassination campaign, started by LANL, when I went public about my Dad's plute exposure and its misreporting at PF-4, which later killed him. I had then, an eviction fight which I won, and I was right about the lab killing him, and death threats and car vandalism, not to mention my Honey having a knife pulled on her. They told people that I was a racist and a drug user and a dealer, and I had my place searched 3 times b y LAPD. None of it true ,just lanl, which is run by sh*theads and people barely able to work, slandering me to make me look bad. Since I was accused of meth, and atomic café is acting like someone on it, I am making fun of him.

BTW, the guy that figured out the plute exposure was misreported, was Dr. Finnegan, who told me the lab broke federal law by not reporting it, and he was on the lab exposure's board. He was my Dad's radiologist.

I have never taken meth. But people like Atomic Café, as I have found out In the past, are usually people with their q clearance in jeopardy due to wife beating, drug or alcohol abuse, or something else, and seem to think if they harass me, it will clear it up. A friend of our's family works granting clearances at lanl, and has extensive security connections, and that is false. So I'm assuming he did something bad, and is trying to make amends by being here.
GuvSuxPrufe

Los Alamos, NM

#6387 Jul 30, 2013
http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't be having to reshape her image, if she was in good shape. BTW, medicaid is paid for by biz taxes, so by making it screw up and having matching payments reduced by the gov't, it means she just gave NM biz a tax cut at the expense of the retarded, disabled, and extremely poor elderly, so that is probably why she is pimping her sister like a cheap whore to cover for herself and the drunken sidonie squier...

"First we had the weeper in the ABQ Journal over Susana losing her pets. Now we get another tear-jerker from the national celebrity weekly "People" in which the Guv's care of her developmentally disabled sister is showcased.

Not to make light of the personal problems of anyone, but when politicians let them be thrust into the media spotlight, you can safely bet the ranch that much of this is driven by whatever the latest polling is showing. In the case of Martinez she is ramping up her re-election run for 2014.

Until now, the predominant image her spinners were pushing was Susana as "tough prosecutor," obsessed with repealing drivers license for undocumented workers. Now they're rolling out "Soft Susana."

The state remains mired in an economic and social conditions malaise that leaves Martinez and the R's vulnerable. The economy was similar for Obama when he ran in 2012, but many experts said his "likability" played a major role in overcoming that obstacle. It is a factor not to be underestimated.

Another major driver for these Guv puff pieces could be what's coming down the road. Three of her former campaign staffers are on the warpath--one of them indicted. Information is going to come out that could challenge the electorate's perception about this Governor. Then there is the FBI investigation of the ABQ Downs racino lease controversy hanging out there. That has been stinking up the room for months."

More lying, and cover-up, and the expense of the poor. Our children are in last place healthwise, due to her, our kids graduate without being competent in their studies, due to her rigging the system to get votes for obama, and the news media is pimping her image for less taxes.
GuvSuxPrufe

Los Alamos, NM

#6388 Jul 30, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be conservatives like yourself, since you couldn't win a fair fight ever, since you s*ck.

Did you notice over 90% of voter fraud i nthe last nationwide election was due to Republicans, and they covered for it by blaming dems, just like screwsanna did with her sister?
GuvSuxPrufe

Los Alamos, NM

#6389 Jul 30, 2013
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
what about all the gym equipment? it's obvious it's not shrinking her front butt!
She's acting manipulatively, and making it look like she is going to do something. Notice she spent all that time and money, never showed any evidence of her actually doing anything?

"How can people complain about my weight? I bought all of this equipment...after all, THEY wanted me healthy weight, so THEY pay for it..."
GuvSuxPrufe

Los Alamos, NM

#6390 Jul 30, 2013
"The Guv reported Monday that there has been a slight bump in tourist visits to the state--2.6% more in 2012 over 2011. The report the Guv quoted says spending is also up from out of state visitors. That is helping the low-paying sector of the economy and some business owners. That's welcome. But the well-paying sector of the economy--the one represented by Intel--is another story..."

That's because with such poor secondary ed, and her shafting it and the students, it won't come here. BTW, she made the state tourism drop 25% her first year in regards to employment, by ending Richardson's funding, so a 2.6% increase in dollars is not even up the inflation rate, either. Still losing. But that is what happens when you have a lying loser running the show, too...

Funny she keeps talking about the sanctity of marriage, when she ripped of a married guy, and is not allowed to commune in the catholic church because of it...If she talks about the sanctity of human life, she ought to be investigated for murder..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... 5 hr Spaceman 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,985
Diversity issues at NMSU raised during regents ... Mon Help 1
what happened on Solano lastnight? Mon worried citizen 1
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Dec 14 bush 2016 12,365
las cruces sun news - going out of business Dec 13 Bloodonhishands 14
Wasted roadway money. Dec 12 watchdog1 1
Hatch Dating
Find my Match

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST