Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6326 Jul 15, 2013
how wrote:
<quoted text>
is your book doing?
Very well thanks! It's called "What Liberals Know About Freedom". It's a pretty quick read, being only about a quarter page long, and most of that is credits and acknowledgments. My next book, "What Liberals Know About Economics" should be done in about 5 minutes, and I haven't even started it yet.
since your

Santa Fe, NM

#6327 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well thanks! It's called "What Liberals Know About Freedom". It's a pretty quick read, being only about a quarter page long, and most of that is credits and acknowledgments. My next book, "What Liberals Know About Economics" should be done in about 5 minutes, and I haven't even started it yet.
your total comprehension of any complicated political subject wouldn't fill a postcard and adolescent arrogance is your calling card, that is no surprise.

But the bumper sticker and T-shirt publishers might sue for plagiarism.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6328 Jul 15, 2013
since your wrote:
<quoted text>
your total comprehension of any complicated political subject wouldn't fill a postcard and adolescent arrogance is your calling card, that is no surprise.
But the bumper sticker and T-shirt publishers might sue for plagiarism.
There ARE no "complicated political subjects". You liberals just like to think so, so you can justify being led by the nose by your masters. The answer to EVERY political question is "Liberty."
Thanks

Santa Fe, NM

#6329 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE no "complicated political subjects". You liberals just like to think so, so you can justify being led by the nose by your masters. The answer to EVERY political question is "Liberty."
proving my point. LOL

You are too dumb to be posting if you can't see how simplistic and stupid that answer is.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6330 Jul 15, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
proving my point. LOL
You are too dumb to be posting if you can't see how simplistic and stupid that answer is.
Liberals don't want to believe that political matters are simple, because then liberals would have to take responsibility for themselves. And liberals don't like personal responsibility, because then they have to think too much. It's a lot easier for a liberal to just do what their master tells them to do. Slavery under any other name is still slavery.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6331 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't want to believe that political matters are simple, because then liberals would have to take responsibility for themselves. And liberals don't like personal responsibility, because then they have to think too much. It's a lot easier for a liberal to just do what their master tells them to do. Slavery under any other name is still slavery.
Actually, political matters are seldom simple and your depiction of liberals is a reflection of your simple-mindedness.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#6332 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
talking stupid. You are a slave to simplistic ideology and slogans. On the contrary, the liberal view is to take responsibility beyond one's self as our founding fathers intended.

Everybody's liberty bumps against the other guy's. Do you not understand there are power relationships in the equation, that we live in a society, that people have different values or that survival and liberty depend on cooperation and institutions of our creation?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6334 Jul 15, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, political matters are seldom simple and your depiction of liberals is a reflection of your simple-mindedness.
Sure they are. Liberty is the answer to EVERY political question. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, your another big government liberal.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6335 Jul 15, 2013
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
arn't they one in the same at your house?
I'd tell you what your wife thinks of your comment right now, but she can't talk, her mouth is full.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6336 Jul 15, 2013
quit wrote:
<quoted text>
talking stupid. You are a slave to simplistic ideology and slogans. On the contrary, the liberal view is to take responsibility beyond one's self as our founding fathers intended.
Everybody's liberty bumps against the other guy's. Do you not understand there are power relationships in the equation, that we live in a society, that people have different values or that survival and liberty depend on cooperation and institutions of our creation?
Bwaaaahaahaaahaaahaahaaahaa! The Founding Fathers would be running people like you out of the country at the point of a musket.
hardly

Santa Fe, NM

#6337 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell you what your wife thinks of your comment right now, but she can't talk, her mouth is full.
full
See

Santa Fe, NM

#6338 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaahaahaaahaaahaahaaahaa!
you have no answers and no mental capacity to deal with reality. You lost the argument.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6339 Jul 16, 2013
Governor Susanna Martinez seems to be very popular, but no one seems to know why. Other than her smile, her small army of loyal topix posters, and unnecessarily putting several thousand mental health patient out on the streets, what has she really done to make New Mexico a better state?
CollegeIdiot

Los Alamos, NM

#6340 Jul 18, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not simple, which is why Martinez has failed at everything BUT building more prisons.

"All truth is simple, is that not doubly a lie"-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Test all things, hold fast to that which is good." 1 Thess 5:21
CollegeIdiot

Los Alamos, NM

#6341 Jul 18, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Governor Susanna Martinez seems to be very popular, but no one seems to know why. Other than her smile, her small army of loyal topix posters, and unnecessarily putting several thousand mental health patient out on the streets, what has she really done to make New Mexico a better state?
She is not popular. End of her first year, she was almost as low as Richardson was his final year of 8 in office. NM voters artificially rank people too high. When Carruthers and King went up against each other, both had approval ratings over 50%. It is due to you and most people not knowing what you are talking about.
CollegeIdiot

Los Alamos, NM

#6342 Jul 18, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaahaahaaahaaahaahaaahaa! The Founding Fathers would be running people like you out of the country at the point of a musket.
My ancestry were the Founding Fathers. We fought, and killed, and drove out people like YOU.
Ben Dover

Albuquerque, NM

#6343 Jul 18, 2013
CollegeIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestry were the Founding Fathers. We fought, and killed, and drove out people like YOU.
Really? Which ones? Do tell! I wanna know what Founding Father is in the CollegeIdiot's family tree!
Ben Dover

Albuquerque, NM

#6344 Jul 18, 2013
CollegeIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not popular. End of her first year, she was almost as low as Richardson was his final year of 8 in office. NM voters artificially rank people too high. When Carruthers and King went up against each other, both had approval ratings over 50%. It is due to you and most people not knowing what you are talking about.
Sure, sure! Blame it on the voter. I blame CollegeIdiots like you for Obama.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6346 Jul 19, 2013
CollegeIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know history.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
Cary lies again

Santa Fe, NM

#6347 Jul 19, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know history.
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/bad-...

You don't know Jefferson - spurious phony quotation used by ideologues to justify hating civil society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) 8 hr nunya 11
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 11 hr L Morales 175
Allen Theaters drops screenings of 'The Intervi... Dec 23 MuricanHero 2
Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Dec 22 myself 22
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Dec 20 scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Dec 20 Tell Me AnotherOne 58
Hatch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
It's too late for a Kurt Warner comeback
NBC Sports10:50 AM
Given his history, Stanton infection creates heightened concern
NBC Sports12:01 PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him