Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6902 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6235 Jun 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Whatever you say. I think I'm getting insight into how convoluted your thinking is. So, you gonna get rich from all those libel lawsuits against all them papers who lied and libeled you? Anyone from the Dona Ana Country DA office, past or present, going to jail because of how they "persecuted" you? Susana Martinez lose the governorship because of your "whistleblowing"? Ain't seen non of it happen yet, but I'm sure the whole things about to blow wide open, right? I'll keep watching statewide news, but I won't be holding my breath for sure. I've asked the same questions over and over, but don't get any answers from you.
I've answered your questions.

You asked about lawsuits, I haven't replied to that because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not trying to be rich. Just because I say the Sun-News committed defamation means they committed an act. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm taking them to court to answer for their libelous actions. Although....

Are the prosecutors going to jail? If you have to ask shows what little you know. If any one them got charged, hell if the mother got charged for the perjury she committed that would then put a huge question mark over Susana Martinez. I said earlier that her image is more important than the law. So unless some brave soul in the current DA's office or one of the judges decides to file charges, it's not going to happen because as long as it's not an official legal proceeding then it's all just words on the internet. I realize you don't want to watch the videos because as a common citizen you have an obligation that if you see a felony being committed, or you are a witness to a felony you must report it and well you don't want to turn her in. do you.

Her being governor is not my concern. I just want her to answer for the crimes she committed. If you people are willing to elect her even after being charged and convicted then that's on you.

Any other questions?

By the way here's how fake Martinez is...

She went on a witch hunt to end the tax subsidy/rebate for the film industry. She was adamant about it. Ah but just this year the national news reported how the TV show "Breaking Bad" was increasing tourism in the Albuquerque area and Martinez starts singing a new tune.

Granted most politicians are like that, but she's the one claiming to put an end to all things politiky and yet she's paid to play, she's increased taxes, she cut funding for quality of life programs, she's helped corp execs over the common man, hell she's worse than most corrupt politicians, Be honest most politicians twist words, they say exactly what they're doing, but in a twisted way, in legalese if you will. Martinez however every last time has said she won't do something or she's against something (Spaceport ring a bell!) and yet runs around and either does the exact act and supports whatever she was against.

At least she's consistent in that.
one mississippi two

Glendale, AZ

#6236 Jun 24, 2013
'Worst state to be a kid'

WOW!! Now that is a special press clipping!

At least we know what 30% of the kids in New Mexico are doing this summer vacation. Going hungry!
one mississippi two

Glendale, AZ

#6237 Jun 24, 2013
Oh, do we know who's hosting this summer party?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6238 Jun 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>And only a conservative would consider feeding starving kids and providing grandma with her medicine a waste of YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS! Money that if you had kept, could have been used to buy more GUNS!
Oh quit with the liberal crap. The only kids in this country who truly go hungry are those with parents too irresponsible to sign up for food stamps/EBT. And grandma ain't going without her meds, theres programs for that too. Even the drug companies are giving away necessary drugs to people who need and can't afford them. Your liberals scare tactics don't work with me, or any other person who knows what's really going on. You are right, though. Government has no constitutional authority to take my money away and give it to people who didn't prepare to take care of themselves.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6239 Jun 24, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered your questions.
You asked about lawsuits, I haven't replied to that because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not trying to be rich. Just because I say the Sun-News committed defamation means they committed an act. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm taking them to court to answer for their libelous actions. Although....
Are the prosecutors going to jail? If you have to ask shows what little you know. If any one them got charged, hell if the mother got charged for the perjury she committed that would then put a huge question mark over Susana Martinez. I said earlier that her image is more important than the law. So unless some brave soul in the current DA's office or one of the judges decides to file charges, it's not going to happen because as long as it's not an official legal proceeding then it's all just words on the internet. I realize you don't want to watch the videos because as a common citizen you have an obligation that if you see a felony being committed, or you are a witness to a felony you must report it and well you don't want to turn her in. do you.
Her being governor is not my concern. I just want her to answer for the crimes she committed. If you people are willing to elect her even after being charged and convicted then that's on you.
Any other questions?
By the way here's how fake Martinez is...
She went on a witch hunt to end the tax subsidy/rebate for the film industry. She was adamant about it. Ah but just this year the national news reported how the TV show "Breaking Bad" was increasing tourism in the Albuquerque area and Martinez starts singing a new tune.
Granted most politicians are like that, but she's the one claiming to put an end to all things politiky and yet she's paid to play, she's increased taxes, she cut funding for quality of life programs, she's helped corp execs over the common man, hell she's worse than most corrupt politicians, Be honest most politicians twist words, they say exactly what they're doing, but in a twisted way, in legalese if you will. Martinez however every last time has said she won't do something or she's against something (Spaceport ring a bell!) and yet runs around and either does the exact act and supports whatever she was against.
At least she's consistent in that.
So all you got is bitching on Topix. Ok, got it. And no-one in the current Dona Ana County DA office can find any wrongdoing by anyone concerning your case. Got that too. I'll be voting Martinez next year. Get it?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6240 Jun 24, 2013
one mississippi two wrote:
'Worst state to be a kid'
WOW!! Now that is a special press clipping!
At least we know what 30% of the kids in New Mexico are doing this summer vacation. Going hungry!
Yeah, you'd think the Democrat majority in both houses of the state legislature would be concerned about that, wouldn't you? Well, they ain't. After all, they've been running this show for over 50 years. They are too concerned with keeping their power an blocking Susana Martinez's reforms to worry about a bunch of poor kids. The best environment for kids is having parents who can provide for them. But Democrats in New Mexico don't want good paying jobs. You realize that Susana Martinez was just handed her number one campaign topic to win re-election by, right?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6241 Jun 24, 2013
one mississippi two wrote:
Oh, do we know who's hosting this summer party?
Yeah! The Lujan family!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6244 Jun 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you got is bitching on Topix. Ok, got it. And no-one in the current Dona Ana County DA office can find any wrongdoing by anyone concerning your case. Got that too. I'll be voting Martinez next year. Get it?
Without resorting to name calling, though you are truly ignorant, so because Martinez isn't charged then you feel she hasn't done anything wrong. Do you realize how stupid that king of thinking is? You are acknowledging the fact that a politician is above the law. Matter of fact there was a time when she was pulled over for speeding and not cited because of who she was, you find that okay. Cuz it's strange that another Republican official also pulled over for speeding once the officer said I'm sorry and was about to let him go, the politician told him no do the job you've been hired to do and the officer cited the politician. Why couldn't Martinez do that?

Here let me give you a stronger example of how incredible your thinking is.

God could do something remarkably evil and no one would challenge nor question him because he is God. Whatever he did it is his choice and he can do what he wants because he's God.

If Satan does something remarkably nice and sincere no one would accept it. He obviously had an ulterior motive or expects something in return. There's no way he did something nice, he's Satan.

That is your mindset.

I've obviously done something wrong. I'm a man charged with messing around with a child. So I must be guilty.

Martinez committed felony, but she had a good reason. You have to bend the law to enforce it sometimes.

That's the way you think and it's stupid.
one mississippi nowtwo

Glendale, AZ

#6245 Jun 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you'd think the Democrat majority in both houses of the state legislature would be concerned about that, wouldn't you? Well, they ain't. After all, they've been running this show for over 50 years. They are too concerned with keeping their power an blocking Susana Martinez's reforms to worry about a bunch of poor kids. The best environment for kids is having parents who can provide for them. But Democrats in New Mexico don't want good paying jobs. You realize that Susana Martinez was just handed her number one campaign topic to win re-election by, right?
Yeah, and you'd think over the last 50 years the Dems would have had the 'worst state to be a kid' trophy in their case like Martinez.

I believe it was the Dems who had a $8.50 minimum wage on the table for the rest(Santa Fe $10.50,Albq $8.50) of New Mexico until the governor vetoed the bill.

I hope you realize that the sum of the(boondoggles,lies and a book) parts will prove to be the reason Martinez is a one and done
governor come November, 2014.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6246 Jun 24, 2013
one mississippi nowtwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you'd think over the last 50 years the Dems would have had the 'worst state to be a kid' trophy in their case like Martinez.
I believe it was the Dems who had a $8.50 minimum wage on the table for the rest(Santa Fe $10.50,Albq $8.50) of New Mexico until the governor vetoed the bill.
I hope you realize that the sum of the(boondoggles,lies and a book) parts will prove to be the reason Martinez is a one and done
Nah. She'll be re-elected, guaranteed. New Mexico doesn't take it's political advise from Arizonans or Texans. That should be obvious to you, because if we did, we'd have a Republican legislature too. Her veto of the minimum wage would be about all I need to vote for her. Government has no business legislating a minimum wage.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6248 Jun 24, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. She'll be re-elected, guaranteed. New Mexico doesn't take it's political advise from Arizonans or Texans. That should be obvious to you, because if we did, we'd have a Republican legislature too. Her veto of the minimum wage would be about all I need to vote for her. Government has no business legislating a minimum wage.
But the governor sure don't have a problem taking the political pay-to-play advice from the boys in Texas and the Louisiana, BUYyou! LMAO

If the governor listened a little to her constituents a little better, I believe it was the people of New Mexico trying to legislate a minimum wage increase.

Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6249 Jun 24, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
But the governor sure don't have a problem taking the political pay-to-play advice from the boys in Texas and the Louisiana, BUYyou! LMAO
If the governor listened a little to her constituents a little better, I believe it was the people of New Mexico trying to legislate a minimum wage increase.
Only you liberals believe that crap. You call everyone who disagrees with you corrupt. And no, the people of New Mexico don't care near as much about a minimum wage as they do jobs in general. Susana Martinez remains at or above 60 percent favorability. Now, if we could just get the Democratic legislature to understand economics.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6250 Jun 24, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
like a maximum hour work week?
Under Obamacare, a maximum hour work week will not be a problem. Folks are getting their hours cut to 30 or less per week so they can be considered part-time and exempt. Having their income cut by 25% is one of Obamacare's benefits.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6252 Jun 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you'll have plenty of time for topix then lol
Retirement gives me plenty of time for Topix right now. I'm glad I got out of the workforce before Obama became President, working people today are screwed.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6253 Jun 25, 2013
one mississippi nowtwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are from Arizona, you probably don't know this, but New Mexico has been high on that list for years, and it's not about starving kids. Hell, we don't send enough of our kids to government indoctrination school early enough for the social planners, and that is one factor that puts us high on the list. We don't have enough public parks, free public swimming pools, affordable daycare warehouses for the social engineers. You know, all that nonsense. Liberals think kids don't eat breakfast or lunch unless they they go to preschool and get fed the crap they serve there. "It takes a village" and all that BS. The list is pretty much crap altogether, so we New Mexicans don't pay much attention to it. I guess it gives you Arizonans something to keep your mind off all the drugs and crime illegals bring to your state from over that border the Democrats refuse to close, so it serves it's purpose by misdirecting the soft-headed from what really matters.
LOL

Huntsville, AL

#6254 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>

government indoctrination school

crackpot
nope

Huntsville, AL

#6255 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
she is corrupt. That part is clear.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6256 Jun 25, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
she is corrupt. That part is clear.
Whenever the liberals and perverts start screaming, I know a politician is doing their job RIGHT!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#6257 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the liberals and perverts start screaming, I know a politician is doing their job RIGHT!
You are right! Great post!
There

Huntsville, AL

#6258 Jun 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>!
is a screaming pervert now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces vigil to honor murdered ABQ child 7 hr again 4
nmsu football willing to sell it's soul to win ... 11 hr Takeastand 1
OOps Billary takes another hit - her anti woman... Aug 24 Blood on his hands 1
another bad move by billary Aug 20 Bloodonhishands 1
maobama security be danged - i want my legacy Aug 16 Bloodonhishands 1
Yet another HILLARY scandal involving Email and... Aug 15 richkarma 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Aug 15 emeraldNUTS 2

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance