Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 265)

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
parasiticcrooks

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I love emptiness!
Starve the two-headed beast joined at
the hip and prosperity will return.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

parasiticcrooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Starve the two-headed beast joined at
the hip and prosperity will return.
Liberalism would have to die to accomplish that!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
and that won't happen as conservatism is the idealogy of the simple minded minority who are runnig out of options to procreate
What is it with Obama and GITMO and the Wars and Benghazi and the IRS and the AP and drones and terrorists and fast and furious and unemployment and entitlements and no accountability and what is it with the libtards that kiss his ass? Interesting!
Misunderestimate Me

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

GITMO = BUSH
WARS = BUSH
BENGHAZI = HILLARY
IRS = BUSH APPOINTEE
AP = HOLDER
F&F = BUSH
UNEMPLOYMENT = SEE ABOVE
ENTITLEMENTS = NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG

fyi: OBAMA doesn't do push-ups, he does earth push aways.

NYUK NYUK NYUK.
Retired Veteran

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I want to thank the people who mentioned the book, Disintegrating Justice. I ordered a copy of the book and it's the best book I've ever read in my life. I hope this man writes another part to it, it truly opened my eyes about Susana Martinez. This man backs his facts with the articles on his website disintegratingjustice.com . Truly amazing story.
Martgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Excuse the Reason
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Martgurs wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=5bkae8nr2w Q
Excuse the Reason
I had heard the rumors, but doubted their validity. At any rate, we can do better next time.
Retired Veteran

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Disintegrating Justice opened the eyes of many voters in Dona Ana County and had an impact on Amy Orlando, and all Martinez appointees. They were all ousted. This book just might be the reason Susana loses her next election. I don't see any Democrat that is popular enough to challenge her but this books seems to me gives them a wild card. I'm going to keep an eye on this.
Your

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Retired Veteran wrote:
Disintegrating Justice opened the eyes of many voters in Dona Ana County and had an impact on Amy Orlando, and all Martinez appointees. They were all ousted. This book just might be the reason Susana loses her next election. I don't see any Democrat that is popular enough to challenge her but this books seems to me gives them a wild card. I'm going to keep an eye on this.
shameless promotion of a terribly written book stinks. Are you the author or one of his lackeys?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Retired Veteran wrote:
I want to thank the people who mentioned the book, Disintegrating Justice. I ordered a copy of the book and it's the best book I've ever read in my life. I hope this man writes another part to it, it truly opened my eyes about Susana Martinez. This man backs his facts with the articles on his website disintegratingjustice.com . Truly amazing story.
That is one of the most shamelessly transparent plugs for a book I've ever seen. At least when Limbaugh is trying to sell you something, he's honest about it.

How many copies you sold so far?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Retired Veteran wrote:
Answer me this: Why should anyone in New Mexico use a work of fiction written by a Texan who worked for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections as a guide to New Mexico politics?
kellyservices

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Retired Veteran wrote:
Send a copy to Ryan Kelly. Apparently he doesn't get out much down in El Paso! lmao

Thanks for your service and spreading the truth!

www.disintegratingjustice.com

Bookem Dano!
organicblueplate special

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this: Why should anyone in New Mexico use a work of fiction written by a Texan who worked for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections as a guide to New Mexico politics?
How about when the taxpayers of Dona Ana county get stuck with a non-fictional $15.5 million lawsuit after the former DA, Susana Martinez, failed to prosecute Stephen Slevin for extreme DUI, driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest while being incarcerated for ONLY 22 months!

Check please!
All

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most shamelessly transparent plugs for a book I've ever seen. At least when Limbaugh is trying to sell you something, he's honest about it.
five of them, and all to himself.
yourbusted

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Your wrote:
<quoted text>
shameless promotion of a terribly written book stinks. Are you the author or one of his lackeys?
This book is one of the main reasons the stench is gone from the 3rd Judicial District Court in Dona Ana county.

Daniel Rivera exposed the Martinez swamp legacy and the voters of Dona Ana county elected Mark D'Antonio to drain it!

Good Riddance!

God Bless the SwampBusters!

“President, Congress, VA p ur p”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they've sold enough copies to cover the $15.5 million tab Martinez left the taxpayers. None the less, their shameless attempt to plug the ineptitude of the former DA is to be admired! lmao

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lol, conspiracy lunatics abound hating our Awesome Governor Martinez. The three of you and the fake who wrote the book were probably prosecuted by her and hoping for revenge.

Susana wins again in 2014
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm CornDogz...

Directed Verdict because there was no evidence to support the charge and the prosecution themselves admit at trial that no crime occurred.

You were saying?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

organicblueplatespecial wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when the taxpayers of Dona Ana county get stuck with a non-fictional $15.5 million lawsuit after the former DA, Susana Martinez, failed to prosecute Stephen Slevin for extreme DUI, driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest while being incarcerated for ONLY 22 months!
Check please!
Blah blah blah. The nation is sue happy, big deal. A lot of people don't get prosecuted for DUI.

She's the governor now, and will be re-elected.
randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

susanna us a ignorant out if touch bitch who represents out state hispanics and women.poorly she will not get amd reelected and I am sure Texas will suffer greatly because all she does is help Texas at new mexicos expense and on several other big issues she has covered up for wrongdoing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Search the Hatch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Garrey Carruthers touts message of discovery 5 hr Elsie YesSir 1
Bird hunting to be allowed along parts of Rio G... 5 hr Elsie YesSir 2
Debate: Marijuana - Las Cruces, NM (Aug '10) 16 hr kimberly atencio 183
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr HughBe 68,160
imperial presidency Thu Bloodonhishands 3
affrique (May '12) Thu Sailboat1107 209
Review: Pueblo Cafe Jul 9 Super hungry 1
•••
•••