Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6993 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

LMAO

Alamogordo, NM

#5774 Apr 26, 2013
General Zapata wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is the outrage of all the nativists, telling these krauts to go home and fix what's wrong with their country. They sure don't hold it in, when it comes to Mexicans trying to escape the hell their country has become. Americans are not responsible for what happens in Germany. But Americans are largely culpable for what's happening in Mexico because of their insatiable need for illegal drugs from Mexico that has created drug cartel violence. Add to that, the flow of guns from America to Mexico.
HA!HA! This just proves what a freaking IDIOT you truly are. LOL! LMAO! LMFAO! HA! HA! What a dork a goof us an ignorant ass! You truly are the biggest clown in Topix town. Don't post anymore until you can get it right moron!
Do I

Albuquerque, NM

#5775 Apr 26, 2013
really stink or am I just a retard?
YOU really

Alamogordo, NM

#5776 Apr 26, 2013
Do I wrote:
really stink or am I just a retard?
should really smell yourself. You are both..
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5777 Apr 26, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
How does it feel to have a Republican Leader be one of Times MOST INFLUENTIAL people in the entire world. You don't see that with democraps!
Go Martinez!
You really can't READ, can you?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5778 Apr 26, 2013
Thank you Mrs. Martinez for making this a great state again. You win the next election hands down and everybody knows it. Your approval ratings are through the roof and Time Magazine even recognizes the great job you are doing. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the 4 or 5 LIBTARDS in this state who say ugly things about you, they have no class!
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5780 Apr 26, 2013
Thank you Mrs. Martinez for making this a great state again. You win the next election hands down and everybody knows it. Your approval ratings are through the roof and Time Magazine even recognizes the great job you are doing. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the 4 or 5 LIBTARDS in this state who say ugly things about you, they have no class!
What has she made GREAT about this state?
Everything

Albuquerque, NM

#5781 Apr 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What has she made GREAT about this state?
she has done has been a plus for new mexico.
Right

Huntsville, AL

#5782 Apr 26, 2013
Everything wrote:
<quoted text>
she has done has been a plus for new mexico.
giving her oily sponsors a pass on electrical inspections in violation of the law. Trying to relax groundwater pollution rules for the copper mining sponsors. Harassing and reassigning to Siberia NMED expert staff to protect polluters. Wasting money and staff time on her phony vote fraud witchhunt that netted nothing.

We could go all night
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5783 Apr 26, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
giving her oily sponsors a pass on electrical inspections in violation of the law. Trying to relax groundwater pollution rules for the copper mining sponsors. Harassing and reassigning to Siberia NMED expert staff to protect polluters. Wasting money and staff time on her phony vote fraud witchhunt that netted nothing.
We could go all night
Please do! You have listed many fine points aout her for our state above. I love everything you listed. This state is finally relevant again. She has brought us out of the Fat Bill Dark Ages and into the path of the future. God bless her!
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5784 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Please do! You have listed many fine points aout her for our state above. I love everything you listed. This state is finally relevant again. She has brought us out of the Fat Bill Dark Ages and into the path of the future. God bless her!
She has failed miserably on her Top Priority in her 2010 campaign....Elimimating Drivers Liscense for Illegals. She has shown her inability to work with people by failing to gain any opposition party support for not allowing DL for illegals. Eventhough I support TOTAL elimination of illegals driving priveleges, Gov Martinez has decided to impose a "my way or the highway" strategy that WILL NOT work! She also has not repealed the "pit rule" as she promised. These failures will hurt her in future campaigns.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5785 Apr 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She has failed miserably on her Top Priority in her 2010 campaign....Elimimating Drivers Liscense for Illegals. She has shown her inability to work with people by failing to gain any opposition party support for not allowing DL for illegals. Eventhough I support TOTAL elimination of illegals driving priveleges, Gov Martinez has decided to impose a "my way or the highway" strategy that WILL NOT work! She also has not repealed the "pit rule" as she promised. These failures will hurt her in future campaigns.
Sounds like Obama doesn't it. She wins reelectiion easy. I am making big money now thanks to her. I see prosperity all around this state now that Fat bill is gone. I will vote for her twice again!
Well

Huntsville, AL

#5786 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Please do! You have listed many fine points aout her for our state above. I love everything you listed. This state is finally relevant again. She has brought us out of the Fat Bill Dark Ages and into the path of the future. God bless her!
you must be profiting from her the corruption as the state is suffering.
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5787 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Sounds like Obama doesn't it. She wins reelectiion easy. I am making big money now thanks to her. I see prosperity all around this state now that Fat bill is gone. I will vote for her twice again!
I can truthfully say that I will NWVER VOTE FOR either Obama or Martinez. BTW, Obama CAN'T RUN again!!!!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5788 Apr 27, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be profiting from her goodness as the state is prospering.
Yes I agree with your statement. I am profiting like the rest of the state. The only people not doing well in this market are stupid lazy people..
how is

Huntsville, AL

#5789 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yes I agree with your statement. I am profiting like the rest of the state. The only people not doing well in this market are stupid lazy people..
gold working out for you this month?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5790 Apr 27, 2013
how is wrote:
<quoted text>
gold working out for you this month?
Not as good as Silver or near as GREAT as the Stock Market. My realestate adventures are on the rise also. How is your portfolio doing?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5793 Apr 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
how about retarded downs syndrome gnomes like you and stink fingers sister!
You must be one of the fat lazy poor people who depend on others for their existence. Pull my finger welfare tard..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5794 Apr 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you have stock in spell check, your so good in real-estate you can't spell it!
I have stock in making money! It's easy in this economy Martinez has created. Only an idiot couldn't better their life in these times. I bet you are struggling. LMAO!

Money-spelled-MONEY!
You sound

Alamogordo, NM

#5797 Apr 27, 2013
Julio wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound real smart goober! lol
like you eat your own boogers..
Sorry

Alamogordo, NM

#5798 Apr 27, 2013
Julio wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry your story doesn't check out have fun pretending on the Internet I'm sure that's the most fun anyone can hope for living in alamagordo
you're a poor lonely brain washed libtard who will never make anything of your life..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... Dec 4 Khan the liar 3
Ivan Dec 1 Yep 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Nov 28 SycNtired 3
ABQ Rail Runner Is Excellent Nov 28 Las Cruces Needs It2 1
da dantonio released two officers involved in j... Nov 26 Wow 1
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Nov 21 Nita rusak 15
News Family doubts police account of Hatch shooting (Oct '08) Sep '16 Eddie Lou 68

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages