Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6967 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5428 Mar 25, 2013
I bet wrote:
<quoted text>in jail you got boinked by Bubba just once but in Prison BUBBA boinked you every day! Close?
Actually I was the only guy in orange, which means felony so everyone stayed away from me. A few I guess were brave enough to ask me what I did, but mostly people kept their distance because I was in orange.

However the stupid thing about your post seems you forget were in an area that's mostly "hispanic" never met anyone hispanic named bubba. So take your weak-ass joke elsewhere.

I've now come to the conclusion that you're some loser teenager troll probably playing a drinking game. Take a drink every time I call you stupid. Well you're stupid. Truly stupid. More stupid than stupid. You are the stupidest stupid to ever stupid.

There that might have got your buzz on.
Sockpuppet Alert

Phoenix, AZ

#5429 Mar 25, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference? If you don't know the difference then you are not intelligent enough to make any kind of comment.
I don't know the difference because I've NEVER been arrested and incarcerated like you. bragging that you KNOW the difference is nothing to be proud of!
Criminal looser!
commanderSAL

Glendale, AZ

#5430 Mar 25, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Did you post your little rant while covering your face and disguising your voice like a coward? Martinez was right about you, you just fell through the cracks, it happens, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony and several more also fell through the cracks but eventually it all catches up to them and you definitely get what you deserve in this life. I don't have to tell you that your time will come, you know it because justice is just a choice!
'you just fell through the cracks'. I think you got the wrong guy again. It was Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez who was arrested and charged with 2nd Degree murder on Halloween back in 2007. Whooooooooooop,
43 days later.....a case of mistaken identity.

Fell throught the cracks? Your swamp has been drained permanently.

Did you ever read about a King who dreamed of being a Salamander and became one? Your the same guy......right!LMiAO!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5431 Mar 25, 2013
Sockpuppet Alert wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know the difference because I've NEVER been arrested and incarcerated like you. bragging that you KNOW the difference is nothing to be proud of!
Criminal looser!
Funny, you're trying to call me a loser and you cannot even spell the word...

Nobody's bragging. Fact is, dumbass, my stepfather worked law enforcement, was a board member of the ACLU here in El Paso. One of my friends is an El Paso police officer. One of my friends is a El Paso deputy sheriff. One of my friends is a U.S. federal agent. One of my former players is a U.S. Marshal. I myself studied law and have already admitted I was arrested for speeding tickets. So yes I am well aware of the system, but that's not bragging. Fact is you, YES YOU, are the one who cannot tell the difference between a jail and a prison. So I repeat until you gain some intellectual knowledge then it would be better to go back from whence you came.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5432 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny, you're trying to call me a loser and you cannot even spell the word...
Nobody's bragging. Fact is, dumbass, my stepfather worked law enforcement, was a board member of the ACLU here in El Paso. One of my friends is an El Paso police officer. One of my friends is a El Paso deputy sheriff. One of my friends is a U.S. federal agent. One of my former players is a U.S. Marshal. I myself studied law and have already admitted I was arrested for speeding tickets. So yes I am well aware of the system, but that's not bragging. Fact is you, YES YOU, are the one who cannot tell the difference between a jail and a prison. So I repeat until you gain some intellectual knowledge then it would be better to go back from whence you came.
I can spell it LOSER! You are such an ignorant dumb ass! Your poor step daddy couldn't even keep you out of jail. I bet he is real proud of you. Now who gets arrested for speeding tickets. You are not a very responsible member of society are you? You sound like an internet dumb ass lawyer. Why don't you tell us how the girl was so scared of you that all of this led to a stalking charge and you in jail. What is the real story? Somebody had to report you. That poor girl is stil in fear. You are a real winner, not, LOSER! Hope I spelled it right for you!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5433 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually I was the only guy in orange, which means felony so everyone stayed away from me. A few I guess were brave enough to ask me what I did, but mostly people kept their distance because I was in orange.
However the stupid thing about your post seems you forget were in an area that's mostly "hispanic" never met anyone hispanic named bubba. So take your weak-ass joke elsewhere.
I've now come to the conclusion that you're some loser teenager troll probably playing a drinking game. Take a drink every time I call you stupid. Well you're stupid. Truly stupid. More stupid than stupid. You are the stupidest stupid to ever stupid.
There that might have got your buzz on.
Did you say all that while wearing orange and covering your face and disguising your voice? What a COWARD!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5434 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>I can spell it LOSER! You are such an ignorant dumb ass! Your poor step daddy couldn't even keep you out of jail. I bet he is real proud of you. Now who gets arrested for speeding tickets. You are not a very responsible member of society are you? You sound like an internet dumb ass lawyer. Why don't you tell us how the girl was so scared of you that all of this led to a stalking charge and you in jail. What is the real story? Somebody had to report you. That poor girl is stil in fear. You are a real winner, not, LOSER! Hope I spelled it right for you!
How could my stepfather keep me out of jail? Even if he were President of the United States I wouldn't want somebody to use their position to help me out of something.

I wasn't arrested for speeding.

The girl had nothing to do with it, that's something you'd know had you watched the videos. But when you refuse to learn the truth you say ignorant things.

So if you're not going to watch the videos then don't ask questions because the ones you ask here are actually answered and completely spelled out in the video, since you say you can spell...
Ewwwww

United States

#5435 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
How could my stepfather keep me out of jail? Even if he were President of the United States I wouldn't want somebody to use their position to help me out of something.
The girl had nothing to do with it, that's something you'd know had you watched the videos. But when you refuse to learn the truth you say ignorant things.
So if you're not going to watch the videos then don't ask questions because the ones you ask here are actually answered and completely spelled out in the video, since you say you can spell...
I am curious when black girls shave their beaver, if they get that nasty shaving bumps that black men get on their face (pseudofolliculitis barbae)? Do understand, Well do you?
Brandon Sanderson

Alamogordo, NM

#5436 Mar 25, 2013
Ewwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious when black girls shave their beaver, if they get that nasty shaving bumps that black men get on their face (pseudofolliculitis barbae)? Do understand, Well do you?
damn this do you understand well do you guy is everywhere what a posting wwhore.
Brandi Sleaze

United States

#5437 Mar 25, 2013
Brandon Sanderson wrote:
<quoted text>
damn this do you understand well do you guy is everywhere what a posting wwhore.
You don't understand, why dont you understand?
trythecarport

Glendale, AZ

#5438 Mar 26, 2013
Ewwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much time and bump out on the Harbor can certainly get the best of some folks! lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5439 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You still crying. By the way every time I post I disguise my voice and cover my face. LOL!
justdoit

Glendale, AZ

#5440 Mar 28, 2013
Ewwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you suffer from (BBA), Black Bump Anxiety.
Dr. OZ recommends eating two packages of Oreo cookies daily....and a little imagination for one week and should be smooth sailing for you Ewwwwwy.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5441 Mar 28, 2013
You disguise your voice to type text?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5442 Mar 28, 2013
You disguise your voice to type text?
just like you do to post a video stating to the world that you are innocent! LMAO!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5443 Mar 28, 2013
Seriously you cannot be that stupid...then again here you are.

What you just did was admit that you disguise your voice to type. If you don't see how stupid you are that speaks volumes!

How about this at some point admit your stupid.(remember this is your drinking game...stupid.)

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5444 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>just like you do to post a video stating to the world that you are innocent! LMAO!
OH WAIT...the funny thing about this post is THERE WAS A DIRECTED VERDICT SO I WAS INNOCENT ALL ALONG!!!

LMFAO!
mysterysolved

Glendale, AZ

#5445 Mar 28, 2013
Really! The DA,'Dentention' Center, County Attorney, County Manager, Public Defender.....Really, Really?

The only one responsible for Stephen Slevin's million dollar boondoogle is Stephen Slevin, who played the system, and the voter's of Dona Ana County who voted the person in charge of prosecuting him.

Fortunately, they learn from their mistakes rather quickly, as evidenced by last November's election results!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5446 Mar 28, 2013
Seriously you cannot be that stupid...then again here you are.
What you just did was admit that you disguise your voice to type. If you don't see how stupid you are that speaks volumes!
How about this at some point admit your stupid.(remember this is your drinking game...stupid.)
Hmmm I should call the production company and say that I made a mistake on a Topix thread. I'll have them blur my face and disguise my voice and say that "your" isn't the right word, it should be "you're" cuz someone on Topix will pitch a fit.

That's what's truly funny about this person. They dare say I'm crying and yet this person bitches and whines that my face is blurred in the video. Now that's crying! True comedy.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5447 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm I should call the production company and say that I made a mistake on a Topix thread. I'll have them blur my face and disguise my voice and say that "your" isn't the right word, it should be "you're" cuz someone on Topix will pitch a fit.
That's what's truly funny about this person. They dare say I'm crying and yet this person bitches and whines that my face is blurred in the video. Now that's crying! True comedy.
You are so mentally disturbed that you respond to your own posts, you reply to yourself. Adam Lanza was doing this just before he freaked out. All mental cases have these tendacies right before they go off the deep end. You were arrested and are a jail bird yet you are in complete denial. You are obsessed with Martinez and me. You are an internet stalker and dangerous to society. You need some serious help. I emplore you to go down to the Emergency Room of the hospital and check yourself in. You are nuts..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ivan Thu Yep 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Nov 28 SycNtired 3
ABQ Rail Runner Is Excellent Nov 28 Las Cruces Needs It2 1
da dantonio released two officers involved in j... Nov 26 Wow 1
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Nov 21 Nita rusak 15
mhs football Nov 11 Trojan1 2
News Family doubts police account of Hatch shooting (Oct '08) Sep '16 Eddie Lou 68

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages