Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5247 Mar 6, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact you are not Jesus... What I meant about you sounding like a broken record is because you been posting the same thing for years now..
If there's not anything else you can do about your issue, I assure you, you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez.. You are letting this consume your life... It could always be worse.. And yes I can read, but can let things go if there's anything else I can do..
I'm not trying to get anyone to dislike Martinez. Just pointing out how corrupt she is, if you want to like her after that that's clearly your choice.

As for my "issue" fact is I just responded to the other commenter who as I can see has again done his tirade and if he said something foolish which I can almost go to Vegas and guarantee I'll reply.

However I actually hadn't posted here for quite some time. I found an article that Martinez had cut the fuel tax for Union Pacific which is a huge loss of millions of dollars for you state and the contradiction was she was up in arms about the film rebate.

Do you even see the difference? Granted you might not care, but a rebate means you're getting your own money back. A tax cut is a straight loss of money and it's amazing people don't see how incredible of a contradiction that is, more so hypocritical.

And that has nothing to do with my case, I was just pointing out how corrupt that was. Also I find it real strange that your state is one of few that doesn't have an ethics commission and when the legislature proposed a bill because your now governor swore up and down she wanted to fight corrupt government, what does she do. SHE VETOED IT!

Now if I were some random person who was never charged by her, you'd take everything I said maybe with a grain of salt, but since she did you take what I say as bitter words or revenge or some other motive when the fact is I most often call out corrupt politicians for the things they do.

For instance here in El Paso the voters foolishly voted passing a $250,000,000 bond. Two (2) of them so half a BILLION dollars for a baseball stadium and an auditorium or as they said an entertainment facility. HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.

Hmmm the Walt Disney World Sports Complex, COMPLEX, covering 220+ acres cost $220,000,000 to build. A COMPLEX! and these genius voters approved HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for a stadium and a "concert hall"

Trust me, I've been quite vocal about it.

I don't like liars nor people who swindle others for their money.

Our world is full of people who care, full of people who need real help. Yet people like Martinez control the fates of all of them and people like yourself seem to want to stifle the people who want to change things and make this world a better place.

"...you're putting your faith in a dangerous place."

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5248 Mar 6, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Another poster has a problem with you. Of course it's not your fault, it's always somebody elses fault.
Motion picture production? LMFAO!
WHO doesn't OWN YOU?
Again, the ignorance. Why the "LMFAO"?

So you're laughing cuz I said my production was halted. I thought you knew who I was.

Own? My salvation was bought and paid for by Jesus Christ. That's the only debt I care about.
sanam

Istanbul, Turkey

#5249 Mar 6, 2013
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5251 Mar 7, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the ignorance. Why the "LMFAO"?
So you're laughing cuz I said my production was halted. I thought you knew who I was.
Own? My salvation was bought and paid for by Jesus Christ. That's the only debt I care about.
Cry me a river..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5252 Mar 7, 2013
Open message to all posters.

These Martinez supporters dare come here and say that all I do is talk about Martinez.

Hmmm...read the title of this thread.

Isn't that who this thread was about?

Quite arrogant albeit ignorant to accuse me of something when the fact is that's what a person comes here to do.

Besides something about the First Amendment...

By the way I have posted more than once that she suborned perjury. So I am accusing her of committing a crime, if it were false she for sure having the full resources of the state of New Mexico behind her could sue me or even charge me with libel.

And before any of you supporters dare say she wouldn't waste her time, don't forget she charged me with something that actually didn't happen. So here I am admitting I've made these posts and stating again she suborned perjury and hell she just might decide to take a trip to court to shut me up, but there's that one line in the law:

"Libel consists of making...any false...statement affecting the reputation"

Did she suborn perjury? Well the evidence exists on the recordings of the grand jury proceedings. She can't deny that. So if she were to try to take any of this to court she would have to prove it was false which is impossible. Unlike my actual case I have evidence to prove my point.

Besides mostly everyone has seen most of it...those videos that a certain commenter refuses to see. hahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5253 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to get anyone to dislike Martinez. Just pointing out how corrupt she is, if you want to like her after that that's clearly your choice.
As for my "issue" fact is I just responded to the other commenter who as I can see has again done his tirade and if he said something foolish which I can almost go to Vegas and guarantee I'll reply.
However I actually hadn't posted here for quite some time. I found an article that Martinez had cut the fuel tax for Union Pacific which is a huge loss of millions of dollars for you state and the contradiction was she was up in arms about the film rebate.
Do you even see the difference? Granted you might not care, but a rebate means you're getting your own money back. A tax cut is a straight loss of money and it's amazing people don't see how incredible of a contradiction that is, more so hypocritical.
And that has nothing to do with my case, I was just pointing out how corrupt that was. Also I find it real strange that your state is one of few that doesn't have an ethics commission and when the legislature proposed a bill because your now governor swore up and down she wanted to fight corrupt government, what does she do. SHE VETOED IT!
Now if I were some random person who was never charged by her, you'd take everything I said maybe with a grain of salt, but since she did you take what I say as bitter words or revenge or some other motive when the fact is I most often call out corrupt politicians for the things they do.
For instance here in El Paso the voters foolishly voted passing a $250,000,000 bond. Two (2) of them so half a BILLION dollars for a baseball stadium and an auditorium or as they said an entertainment facility. HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.
Hmmm the Walt Disney World Sports Complex, COMPLEX, covering 220+ acres cost $220,000,000 to build. A COMPLEX! and these genius voters approved HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for a stadium and a "concert hall"
Trust me, I've been quite vocal about it.
I don't like liars nor people who swindle others for their money.
Our world is full of people who care, full of people who need real help. Yet people like Martinez control the fates of all of them and people like yourself seem to want to stifle the people who want to change things and make this world a better place.
I think you should look more into what Richardson has done to our State... Now he was a corrupt governor!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5254 Mar 7, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should look more into what Richardson has done to our State... Now he was a corrupt governor!!
Let's see not only in this thread, but elsewhere I said Richardson obviously was/is hiding something because he declined Obama's appointment and then now has his record and/or files under a seal and not open to the public. That alone says something about what he did or may have done, however the title of this thread is "Martinez"

Then again how many times was Richardson brought before the state Supreme Court and lost? Martinez hasn't won yet. The NM Supreme Court on more than one occasion said she violated the law...find me a Richardson case to compare that with.

However let's talk Martinez. Here's a fact:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neglected...

She is well known for the Baby Briana case. One maybe two cases and yet she's got thousands like the above of her neglect. Her delays. Her improprieties. Matter of fact the Baby Briana case was overturned with the court ruling that she violated the constitutional rights of the defendants.

So it would seem from her prosecutorial record that she violated constitutional law on several occasions and now as governor the NM Supreme Court has ruled that she has violated state law and constitutional law.

and you want to compare her to who???

I live in Texas and I have yet to see one report that Rick Perry has violated constitutional or state law. I have yet to see Rick Perry be called before the state Supreme Court and the have the court rule against him saying he violated the law. AND HE'S REPUBLICAN!!!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5255 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Cry me a river..
The Stephen Slevin river just cost the taxpayers of Dona Ana County $15 million in tears! LMAO!

Drunk with ineptitude! She is the greastest!
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5256 Mar 7, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Fully agree. However, it took Richardson 8 years to reach his status, and Martinez is gaining on him in only 2 years in office.
Let's compare them at the end of her first (& only??) term

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5258 Mar 7, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
richardson was corrupt, Martinez is just retarded!
Now that was funny!

Location hidden

#5259 Mar 7, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's says a lot about you...

Location hidden

#5260 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that was funny!
And you too..
This

Albuquerque, NM

#5261 Mar 8, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
is Jack's retarded momma who dropped him on his head when he was little. Sorry my son.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5262 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see not only in this thread, but elsewhere I said Richardson obviously was/is hiding something because he declined Obama's appointment and then now has his record and/or files under a seal and not open to the public. That alone says something about what he did or may have done, however the title of this thread is "Martinez"
Then again how many times was Richardson brought before the state Supreme Court and lost? Martinez hasn't won yet. The NM Supreme Court on more than one occasion said she violated the law...find me a Richardson case to compare that with.
However let's talk Martinez. Here's a fact:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neglected...
She is well known for the Baby Briana case. One maybe two cases and yet she's got thousands like the above of her neglect. Her delays. Her improprieties. Matter of fact the Baby Briana case was overturned with the court ruling that she violated the constitutional rights of the defendants.
So it would seem from her prosecutorial record that she violated constitutional law on several occasions and now as governor the NM Supreme Court has ruled that she has violated state law and constitutional law.
and you want to compare her to who???
I live in Texas and I have yet to see one report that Rick Perry has violated constitutional or state law. I have yet to see Rick Perry be called before the state Supreme Court and the have the court rule against him saying he violated the law. AND HE'S REPUBLICAN!!!
Martinez owns you. You are a jail bird. You have a very shady past. I ran your record. You should quit while you are ahead. I think I will post a video telling everybody about you. Of course I will also be a tuff guy like you and blur my face and disguise my voice..

Location hidden

#5263 Mar 8, 2013
Buyer Beware!

Take a look at the 1930's market graph and you'll see that the so called crash of 1929 went from an all-time high of 380 in August of 1929 to 196 in October 1929. The actual low was experienced 34 months later when the market bottomed out at 44. Down just under 90 percent from it's alltime high.

Don't let these parasites(Banksters) steal your retirement......again like in 2008!

Location hidden

#5264 Mar 8, 2013
Eat a Heath Bar! Forget heath!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5265 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you too..
No says a lot about you, you're the one defending someone who has broken the law as judged by the NM Supreme Court.

You're the one defending a person who was caught in several lies.

She says she never supported school vouchers and then people posted a clip with her saying she supports school vouchers.

She denied her grandparents were illegal immigrants then after being elected admits they were illegal immigrants.

She's against pay-to-play and to this day has yet to explain the Downs deal.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5266 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Martinez owns you. You are a jail bird. You have a very shady past. I ran your record. You should quit while you are ahead. I think I will post a video telling everybody about you. Of course I will also be a tuff guy like you and blur my face and disguise my voice..
You make one more statement as the above and you will find yourself on the end of a defamation claim, but as I said by law you'd have to actually know who I am...so far you don't because I don't have a shady past. As I stated earlier you obviously don't know who I am if you dare ask for a video where my face isn't blurred.

I'll give you help in that area. I am a coach. I've been on several sports broadcasts. You just keep posting in ignorance.

However I will thank you for this:

"You should quit while you are ahead."

You just admitted I'm beating you. hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#5267 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No says a lot about you, you're the one defending someone who has broken the law as judged by the NM Supreme Court.
You're the one defending a person who was caught in several lies.
She says she never supported school vouchers and then people posted a clip with her saying she supports school vouchers.
She denied her grandparents were illegal immigrants then after being elected admits they were illegal immigrants.
She's against pay-to-play and to this day has yet to explain the Downs deal.
Wow! You laugh at special needs people, and protect a corrupt governor like Richardson and go on to only mention Martinez's faults... Yes it does say a lot about you,honey.. Shame shame... You are like a little bully that makes fun of others disabilities.. You condone a person using the word "retared" and laugh about it.. Really!!!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5268 Mar 8, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You laugh at special needs people, and protect a corrupt governor like Richardson and go on to only mention Martinez's faults... Yes it does say a lot about you,honey.. Shame shame... You are like a little bully that makes fun of others disabilities.. You condone a person using the word "retared" and laugh about it.. Really!!!!
I didn't make fun of anyone's disabilities. I didn't laugh at special needs people.

However you have just shown how stupid you are.

The word retard means to hinder, delay or slow the progress of. Susana Martinez has retarded the growth of your state's economy. Susana Martinez has retarded and progress towards ethics in government. Susana Martinez as a prosecutor for sure retarded the judicial system.

At some point in time when people chose to phrase the term mental retardation then perhaps shame on them and more so shame on you for accepting it, but that's not a proper term. I've never used it.

Just as when people say "oh that's so gay" exactly what does that mean? The term gay means joyous so when someone uses the word to define something as disgusting they are improperly using the term.

So if you are offended at the proper use of a word then you might want to get re-educated for it seems your vocabulary has suffered from retardation.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,988
kimberly Clown face atencio 15 hr worried citizen 1
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... 21 hr Spaceman 12
Diversity issues at NMSU raised during regents ... Dec 15 Help 1
what happened on Solano lastnight? Dec 15 worried citizen 1
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Dec 14 bush 2016 12,365
las cruces sun news - going out of business Dec 13 Bloodonhishands 14
Hatch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST