Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5215 Mar 2, 2013
I Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you have "law" issues.
Seek assistance with your "issues" before they do harm without you realizing it.
Please!
Forgot to add, I don't have law issues. If you believe anything this other person posted then you just solidified a libel/defamation lawsuit, not on you, but on them because you are accepting, as truth, what they posted.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5216 Mar 2, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>You are a freaking joke. You accuse me of being anonymous and you post under the moniker of justice is just a choice. Then you act like you are some tough guy always telling people to come to El Paso and you will show them! Show them what coward? How about this, you come to Alamogordo and show us you lying coward!
No problem.

Send your address and phone number and the next time I'm in Alamogordo, I'll swing by. But do me a favor, no weapons, I'm not in the mood to fight, just gonna take the time to show you how wrong you are.

So click on my profile and send me your address and I'll visit.

BTW - if you don't catch the humor in all that then you really aren't paying attention.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5217 Mar 3, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem.
Send your address and phone number and the next time I'm in Alamogordo, I'll swing by. But do me a favor, no weapons, I'm not in the mood to fight, just gonna take the time to show you how wrong you are.
So click on my profile and send me your address and I'll visit.
BTW - if you don't catch the humor in all that then you really aren't paying attention.
Ha! HA! You should be a freaking comedian. I find it amazing that not only do you have issues with the greatest governor in NM history Mrs. Martinez, also issues with ME but now you also have issues with another poster on here. Maybe you should take a deep breath, sit back and look in the mirror and ask yourself if the problem doesn't lie with YOU! Or maybe YOU are right ALL of the time and EVERYBODY else is always wrong. Interesting don't you think?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5218 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Ha! HA! You should be a freaking comedian. I find it amazing that not only do you have issues with the greatest governor in NM history Mrs. Martinez, also issues with ME but now you also have issues with another poster on here. Maybe you should take a deep breath, sit back and look in the mirror and ask yourself if the problem doesn't lie with YOU! Or maybe YOU are right ALL of the time and EVERYBODY else is always wrong. Interesting don't you think?
Actually I am right all the time, haha.

I said you can't read, you keep proving me right on that one.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5219 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually I am right all the time, haha.
I said you can't read, you keep proving me right on that one.
You are ALWAYS right! All your problems are the fault of somebody else, they always have been and always will be. I bet you are on welfare..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5220 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>You are ALWAYS right! All your problems are the fault of somebody else, they always have been and always will be. I bet you are on welfare..
Hmmm I've never blamed anyone else for my speeding tickets, well except one...one of my assistants was driving a van with the players in the rain going 100 mph and I tried to catch him to tell him to slow down...this was in the 90's before the advent of personal cell phones. Needless to say a state trooper caught him, but charged everyone including the third van who wasn't speeding with going over 100mph.

Funny thing with what you are saying though is right now if you're my problem, how is that my fault? You're the one posting in ignorance, I'm just saying how ignorant you are which to me isn't my problem. LOL.

Let's see I was building a desk and cut a piece short, so I had to cut another piece...didn't have any one to blame and it really wasn't a problem, I fixed it.

My water heater cracked. I cleaned up the water, ran a new gas line in order to fit a new larger tank. Didn't blame anyone, wasn't a problem cuz I fixed it.

I had leaks in my bathrooms. I tore out the walls, replaced and ran new pipes, installed new fixtures, and put in new tile. Didn't blame anyone, I fixed it. Matter of fact one of the rooms is on HGTV.

At a basketball tournament an opposing coach told the directors I was cheating and demanded that 5 players sit out our game. didn't matter we beat them by 40 and she sat players that weren't even involved with the alleged infraction. Do you really want the whole story? By the way this same coach not only provides alcohol to her teen players on a trip to Las Vegas, she and her assistants put vodka in the girls water bottles and thought it was funny to see them play drunk. The girls were 11. This isn't a rumor I heard this story from 2 girls who it happened to and from parents, one of them an athletic director and yet this woman continues to coach kids in this area.

...and you dare say I'm the bad guy.

Matter of fact at an elementary school this P.E. coach whenever they played kickball told the girls they had to sit in his lap, in the "batter's box" before they go in, to warm-up.

At a middle school this coach told boys they should be "tapping that ass" speaking about another girl.

At middle schools and high schools I find it odd that the girl managers are allowed to go into the locker room when the boys are showering.

At a high school game I saw a coach slap a girls rear. Same coach consoling a player ran her hand along the INSIDE of her girl' leg.

...and yet you dare say I'm the bad guy.

Of course you'll come back and say why didn't I say anything.

I did. Some of these people are the same people that your governor sought to protect and align herself with instead of following the law.

Now that I've posted that you can be sure she will seek some kind of libel or defamation claim against me. Well first what I've stated has to be false.

Every case I stated above is true. As for Martinez aligning herself with some, that's all I said. I didn't say who or exactly how many, so the allegation isn't false. If she checks my case one of the people mentioned above was a witness against me so again that shows who she sided with. She choose a person who definitely committed a criminal act over the truth.

She is the greatest, fraud.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5221 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm I've never blamed anyone else for my speeding tickets, well except one...one of my assistants was driving a van with the players in the rain going 100 mph and I tried to catch him to tell him to slow down...this was in the 90's before the advent of personal cell phones. Needless to say a state trooper caught him, but charged everyone including the third van who wasn't speeding with going over 100mph.
Funny thing with what you are saying though is right now if you're my problem, how is that my fault? You're the one posting in ignorance, I'm just saying how ignorant you are which to me isn't my problem. LOL.
Let's see I was building a desk and cut a piece short, so I had to cut another piece...didn't have any one to blame and it really wasn't a problem, I fixed it.
My water heater cracked. I cleaned up the water, ran a new gas line in order to fit a new larger tank. Didn't blame anyone, wasn't a problem cuz I fixed it.
I had leaks in my bathrooms. I tore out the walls, replaced and ran new pipes, installed new fixtures, and put in new tile. Didn't blame anyone, I fixed it. Matter of fact one of the rooms is on HGTV.
At a basketball tournament an opposing coach told the directors I was cheating and demanded that 5 players sit out our game. didn't matter we beat them by 40 and she sat players that weren't even involved with the alleged infraction. Do you really want the whole story? By the way this same coach not only provides alcohol to her teen players on a trip to Las Vegas, she and her assistants put vodka in the girls water bottles and thought it was funny to see them play drunk. The girls were 11. This isn't a rumor I heard this story from 2 girls who it happened to and from parents, one of them an athletic director and yet this woman continues to coach kids in this area.
...and you dare say I'm the bad guy.
Matter of fact at an elementary school this P.E. coach whenever they played kickball told the girls they had to sit in his lap, in the "batter's box" before they go in, to warm-up.
At a middle school this coach told boys they should be "tapping that ass" speaking about another girl.
At middle schools and high schools I find it odd that the girl managers are allowed to go into the locker room when the boys are showering.
At a high school game I saw a coach slap a girls rear. Same coach consoling a player ran her hand along the INSIDE of her girl' leg.
...and yet you dare say I'm the bad guy.
Of course you'll come back and say why didn't I say anything.
I did. Some of these people are the same people that your governor sought to protect and align herself with instead of following the law.
Now that I've posted that you can be sure she will seek some kind of libel or defamation claim against me. Well first what I've stated has to be false.
Every case I stated above is true. As for Martinez aligning herself with some, that's all I said. I didn't say who or exactly how many, so the allegation isn't false. If she checks my case one of the people mentioned above was a witness against me so again that shows who she sided with. She choose a person who definitely committed a criminal act over the truth.
She is the greatest, fraud.
You sound more and more like a pervert every time you post. You even have opposing coaches accusing you of cheating. You have several posters here on topix that you have a problem with, you were arrested and had Ms. Martinez slap you around and yet it is ALWAYS somebody elses fault. I really think that you are nuts. Have you ever sought pshcyatric help? It is obvious that you have some severe mental issues that need addressing before it is too late. What girls are you currently coaching?
Wondering

Huntington Beach, CA

#5222 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>You sound more and more like a pervert every time you post. You even have opposing coaches accusing you of cheating. You have several posters here on topix that you have a problem with, you were arrested and had Ms. Martinez slap you around and yet it is ALWAYS somebody elses fault. I really think that you are nuts. Have you ever sought pshcyatric help? It is obvious that you have some severe mental issues that need addressing before it is too late. What girls are you currently coaching?
Do you think Hanna Skandera meets the specified requirements for Education Secretary, and do you think she will be confirmed?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5223 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>You sound more and more like a pervert every time you post. You even have opposing coaches accusing you of cheating. You have several posters here on topix that you have a problem with, you were arrested and had Ms. Martinez slap you around and yet it is ALWAYS somebody elses fault. I really think that you are nuts. Have you ever sought pshcyatric help? It is obvious that you have some severe mental issues that need addressing before it is too late. What girls are you currently coaching?
I know you can't read, but again you didn't really address the issue, as usual.

By the way get your facts straight, only ONE coach has ever accused me of cheating and note she's the one who everyone in this town knows forges birth certificates, everyone in this town knows she bends the rule to no end to get her way...see when a person has an issue with something or always accuses someone else of something that is the very thing they are dealing with, I call it a Swaggartism.

Jimmy Swaggart would always divert his sermons and throw in some remark about prostitution. For instance he could be going into a very great sermon about David and Goliath and state that David took a stroll to the stream to gather some stones and then out of nowhere say, "but David would have never made it to the stream if he had stopped for a prostitute."

I kid you not. I watched Swaggart and thought it was weird til the day it hit the fan that he himself solicited prostitutes!

There's the one preacher who would divert and bring up homosexuality and what was his Swaggartism, homosexuality.

So then it appears your Swaggartism is you voted Democrat and you don't want people to know so you come here and preach Martinez. So sad indeed...
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5224 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way get your facts straight, only ONE coach has ever accused me of cheating and note she's the one who everyone in this town knows forges birth certificates, everyone in this town knows she bends the rule to no end to get her way...see when a person has an issue with something or always accuses someone else of something that is the very thing they are dealing with, I call it a Swaggartism.
Jimmy Swaggart would always divert his sermons and throw in some remark about prostitution. For instance he could be going into a very great sermon about David and Goliath and state that David took a stroll to the stream to gather some stones and then out of nowhere say, "but David would have never made it to the stream if he had stopped for a prostitute."
I kid you not. I watched Swaggart and thought it was weird til the day it hit the fan that he himself solicited prostitutes!
There's the one preacher who would divert and bring up homosexuality and what was his Swaggartism, homosexuality.
So then it appears your Swaggartism is you voted Democrat and you don't want people to know so you come here and preach Martinez. So sad indeed...
So which is it, do you use prostitutes or are you gay?
He is

Huntsville, AL

#5225 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>So which is it, do you use prostitutes or are you gay?
not you.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5226 Mar 5, 2013
Proof your reading comprehension is not just sub-par, but beyond well beyond any measurable depth.

I said Swaggart preached the harms of prostitution. I said the other preacher preached the evils of homosexuality.

I personally haven't preached the evils of either so for you to assume they would be my Swaggartism shows once again you can't read.

Hell as much as I say Susana Martinez is the destroyer of worlds you almost could presume my Swaggartism is that I actually support Martinez, but no one is that foolish...except you perhaps.

Actually I believe your Swaggartism is that you are a true coward, still haven't faced the real issue.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5227 Mar 5, 2013
Oh wait let me answer the question.

Unlike you I don't have to pay for sex. Also I'm not an adulterous nor a fornicator. I'm the 40 year old virgin, the movie was based on my life.

...now you'll come back and call me a liar. Okay the part about the movie aint true. So you will still curse me?

Gay? Why yes I am joyous. You might want to look up the definition of words before you use them.

Oh but wait that's right you're stuck in some backwards ignorance. No I am not homosexual.

And it is quite hilarious you even ask that...seems you have astutely forgotten I was accused of stalking a female. Be careful how you respond to that because don;t forget you said Martinez did the right thing.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5228 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Proof your reading comprehension is not just sub-par, but beyond well beyond any measurable depth.
I said Swaggart preached the harms of prostitution. I said the other preacher preached the evils of homosexuality.
I personally haven't preached the evils of either so for you to assume they would be my Swaggartism shows once again you can't read.
Hell as much as I say Susana Martinez is the destroyer of worlds you almost could presume my Swaggartism is that I actually support Martinez, but no one is that foolish...except you perhaps.
Actually I believe your Swaggartism is that you are a true coward, still haven't faced the real issue.
Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5229 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I think this is really funny.You were acquitted. You are not a pervert. Bt our hubby-stealing, now excommunicated governor, is. shewentafter a married man with a kid in the home. He committed adultery with her. He ought to have had his LEO badge taken for morals, but they did not. Perverts, and you were acquitted.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5230 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
I think you have anal sex with chuck, so Screwsanner doesn't have to. He likes it that way.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5231 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wait let me answer the question.
Unlike you I don't have to pay for sex. Also I'm not an adulterous nor a fornicator. I'm the 40 year old virgin, the movie was based on my life.
...now you'll come back and call me a liar. Okay the part about the movie aint true. So you will still curse me?
Gay? Why yes I am joyous. You might want to look up the definition of words before you use them.
Oh but wait that's right you're stuck in some backwards ignorance. No I am not homosexual.
And it is quite hilarious you even ask that...seems you have astutely forgotten I was accused of stalking a female. Be careful how you respond to that because don;t forget you said Martinez did the right thing.
Our guvner will never get a good haircut again. She thinks two dudes re evil, but her screwing a married guy, wth a kid in the home, is not. Who has the moral problems here?
She looks like Chuckles is using a bowl on her head anyway. She so fat, too. no wonder they needed a new kitchen, he just can't do it with kitchen implements.
We should pay for her to hit Supercuts, dude.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5232 Mar 5, 2013
Yo Were Acquitted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have anal sex with chuck, so Screwsanner doesn't have to. He likes it that way.
I had to move on to chuck, your hole got way to big!
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5233 Mar 5, 2013
I never wrote:
<quoted text>posted before on this thread, so calling me names only makes you look foolish and immature. I defended no-one, but only stated what I concluded from your own words. In fact, I simply stated, that based on your comments, one could come to a specific conclusion that you KNEW the identity and location of another poster. That is a fallacy.
Registered names are NOT required on Topix, so demanding them or bitching about them also serves no purpose. I know a few folks on here and they know me. Why should I broadcast my real name? You aren't! If I put my real name out there, then some weirdo that got his/her puzzy all hurt might try something stupid and confront me. All I can say is the 21' rule is there for a reason. You want to discuss, I am fine. You want to scream, yell, insult, and threaten me, that is a different story, and you will NOT like the results!
You don't know anyone's IP address here for sure. Depending on when I restart my router, I can have a Albq, Placitis, Santa-Fe, or United States server displayed. I live just outside of Tullie here in Ignorant infested New Mexico. Get off thy high horsey, and realize some truth.
Throwing insults around because you are SAFE behind a keyboard only shows the rest of us who and what you REALLY aspire to be.
Have a great day!
Another repblican detractor who equates words with actions. No wonder she our state is so poor.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5234 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Several people on this thread know my name and where I live soooooo..."Why should I broadcast my real name? You aren't!" Seems you might want to go back through this thread and discover how wrong you are.
Next.
I didn't threaten you. As I said I don't know you, but if you feel so bold come to El Paso and we can discuss your fallacy. "you will NOT like the results!" see that's you threatening me at ;least it reads that way. Seems that you intend to do something and you think I won't like it. Well if you come to El Paso and call me names, I won't care. You come to El Paso and vandalize my car, I might not care, but you assault a family member or one of my players then you'll find out how much I care.
You got it, oldest game in the Freeper book. He's a coward. They all are. Every last republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lcpd no confidence vote Sep 19 Bloodonhishands 3
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Sep 12 Marie 6
News DEA conducts raid at Phat Glass in Las Cruces Sep 12 grateful for DEA ... 1
News Burn Lake sexual activities targeted by authori... (Sep '10) Sep 6 Jimmy Aid 145
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Sep 6 Nojoke 45
News County woman suspected in stealing 83-year-olda Aug 30 Stagnant 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (11:06 a.m.) (Feb '08) Aug 29 Randy Dickey 13

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages