Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6450 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#4883 Jan 8, 2013
Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>You "practically quote"? And you say she is crazy? Look in the mirror idiot.
Um...before you call someone names you might want to research the information. So if you want exact words here you go:

"But Martinez criticized what she said was the bill's faulty presumption -- namely that someone charged but not convicted was innocent."

And since you're from Alamogordo here's the article so you can read it for yourself:

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_20090654

So while I appreciate your effort your ridiculous assumptions, as with most Martinez supporters, is immensely unfounded.

Hmmm so when I look in the mirror I not only see a highly intelligent individual, but also someone who was not only right but once again exposed some anonymous commenter for the fool they truly are. So I'll gladly go to the mirror and laugh at your befuddlement.

You'll of course return and once again announce your ignorance with authority!
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

#4885 Jan 8, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Um supposedly New Mexico doesn't do expungements. Matter of fact the legislature submitted a bill to do so, but Martinez vetoed it saying and I practically quote:
"An acquittal doesn't mean they're innocent."
She's crazy.
Actually, I know of several people who have. It's not o nthe books, but if you convince the judge, he can either seal or remove the entire thing. Marlowe in Santa Fe, best defense i nthe state, does it as part of his practice...

If there is not a conviction, or it's a misfiling liek yours, then the judge is expected to expunge or seal it, but you have to ask.
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

#4886 Jan 8, 2013
Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>Any time you have to work with democrats you are dealing with the autistic.
Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>Any time you have to work with democrats you are dealing with the autistic.
wow, another repub bigot. Say hello to David Duke while you are sitting in your hole!
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

#4887 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Um...before you call someone names you might want to research the information. So if you want exact words here you go:
"But Martinez criticized what she said was the bill's faulty presumption -- namely that someone charged but not convicted was innocent."
And since you're from Alamogordo here's the article so you can read it for yourself:
So while I appreciate your effort your ridiculous assumptions, as with most Martinez supporters, is immensely unfounded.
Hmmm so when I look in the mirror I not only see a highly intelligent individual, but also someone who was not only right but once again exposed some anonymous commenter for the fool they truly are. So I'll gladly go to the mirror and laugh at your befuddlement.
Once again, she can't do the job. Still can't. But she did help her supporters get less judges, so the prisons she paid more money for will be full due to less trial coverage.
xando

United States

#4888 Jan 9, 2013
I see the oil and gas industry mentioned; exactly what has she done to supposedly help this industry?
Harry

Alamogordo, NM

#4889 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You still laughing in the mirror? HA!HA!HA!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#4890 Jan 9, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>You still laughing in the mirror? HA!HA!HA!
Actually no. I was laughing at how stupid you were and by the time I got up to go to the mirror it wasn't funny any more. Ah but here you are again so thanks for the laugh.
LOL

Los Alamos, NM

#4891 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually no. I was laughing at how stupid you were and by the time I got up to go to the mirror it wasn't funny any more. Ah but here you are again so thanks for the laugh.
you can get it expunged. go to your p.d., and then to the judge, they can force both actions-refunding your bond money, and sealing/expungement, since you were innocent. Just go and ask.

judges' discretion, and most times it is yes.
Harrry

Alamogordo, NM

#4892 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#4893 Jan 10, 2013
Harrry wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?
Did you judge your own post? That has got to be the stupidest, wait Susana Martinez tops you, but still this remarks clearly shows how stupid you are.

You are asking me if my parents had any children that lived. Considering I am their child and I am alive shows how stupid your question is. But what else can be expected from a Martinez supporter.

So take time, regroup, focus, and try again.

As for your mirror crack (ah the glory of puns) such a childish remark. Are you old enough to be posting on the internet confronting adults? Maybe you should go ask your parents for permission.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#4894 Jan 10, 2013
Harrry wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?
However sticking to the issue, considering that's the title of this thread. Seems you're ignoring the fact that you were wrong. Just like everyone else when your argument is proven to be a fallacy you resort to name calling and childish remarks.

So I repeat Susana Martinez vetoed the expungement bill and practilcally stated that a person who may be acquitted really isn't innocent.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4895 Jan 10, 2013
Martinez is the best this state has ever seen. She might be the best governor this country has right now! She ain't going anywhere so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Hope and change for all of you is around the corner!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#4896 Jan 10, 2013
Hope and change?

I hope you change your mind hahahahaha

oh wait.

Martinez hopes people will vote her a second term, but her luck is about to change ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4897 Jan 10, 2013
Term limits should be lifted for her. I think she should govern for life. This state has never been more prosperous or safe!
Satire

Santa Fe, NM

#4898 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Term limits should be lifted for her. I think she should govern for life. This state has never been more prosperous or safe!
doesn't translate well on topix.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#4899 Jan 10, 2013
Satire wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't translate well on topix.
Neither do you.......
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#4900 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Now, if we can just get more support on the illegals obtaining driver's licenses...that will prevent the citizen's/state workers from having to apply for a passport to travel to their work locations in other states. We've been given a temporary reprieve...but according to Federal law, we'll end up at the short end of the stick when it comes to traveling within the borders of our own country...a passport for air travel...because NM allows illegal immigrants to obtain valid driver's license in NM?????? And, as a legal citizen, I must provide a passport (which shows legal birth in this country) to fly???? Give me a break. At least our current Gov has a grasp on reality...You? Not so much
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#4901 Jan 10, 2013
Sorry Warrior...
Got carried away with my opine at the idiots who support Richardson's legacy. You are a firm Martinez supporter and should be acknowledged. My bad.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4902 Jan 11, 2013
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if we can just get more support on the illegals obtaining driver's licenses...that will prevent the citizen's/state workers from having to apply for a passport to travel to their work locations in other states. We've been given a temporary reprieve...but according to Federal law, we'll end up at the short end of the stick when it comes to traveling within the borders of our own country...a passport for air travel...because NM allows illegal immigrants to obtain valid driver's license in NM?????? And, as a legal citizen, I must provide a passport (which shows legal birth in this country) to fly???? Give me a break. At least our current Gov has a grasp on reality...You? Not so much
Why does this apply to you? You drive to California for your yearly Disneyland vacation.

Isn't this also a state standing up for states rights, against a federal government mandate with the real ID law? Which you want NM to follow, giving away our freedom to the Feds.
If only

Los Alamos, NM

#4903 Jan 11, 2013
Subutai wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does this apply to you? You drive to California for your yearly Disneyland vacation.
Isn't this also a state standing up for states rights, against a federal government mandate with the real ID law? Which you want NM to follow, giving away our freedom to the Feds.
If the government really wants to do somethign about it, they ought to deport. If not, do something other than have the people sit o nthe fence, getting splinters. This is ridiculous. I mean, Martinez's only naturalized (by amnesty) grandparent was driving taxi as an illegal in El Paso, seems to me someone ought to be doing soemthing other than whining.
What a state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mesilla valley pet resort Thu WordyBirdy 1
News A local intstitution Thu guest 2
Toxic Sewer Sludge Sold as Potting Soil Wed Davin O Tool 3
News Editorial: A shortage of workers in chile fields Aug 31 TCPTC 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... Aug 11 I love the southwest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages