The "fix" is in. The Miyagishima government and the Garza administration

Posted in the Hatch Forum

invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Looks like The Miyagishima government and the Garza administration are doing under the table deals with a private developer to rob the people of Las Cruces of a fantastic City Park. Read the article.
http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-opinion/...
Time to Shut Them Down!
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jul 27, 2013
invicta wrote:
Looks like The Miyagishima government and the Garza administration are doing under the table deals with a private developer to rob the people of Las Cruces of a fantastic City Park. Read the article.
http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-opinion/...
Time to Shut Them Down!
I don't understand what the problem is. NM voters keep voting a straight Dem ticket (with a few exceptions). The Dems have controlled the financial purse strings and spending decisions for everything in the city, county, and the state for at least 20 years. It is unlikely that Dem control will change. Suffer the consequences of your voting decisions.

invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what the problem is. NM voters keep voting a straight Dem ticket (with a few exceptions). The Dems have controlled the financial purse strings and spending decisions for everything in the city, county, and the state for at least 20 years. It is unlikely that Dem control will change. Suffer the consequences of your voting decisions.
Sadly most of the "sheep" don't vote. And the same "sheep" don't show up at council meetings. But they sure stand in line for the slaughter.
APPAUSEPLEASE

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Oh boy another hit piece by POS what's his name?

Not a fan of Miyagashima or Garza Regime but at least they are not that clownbot POS Hayes.
invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 30, 2013
APPAUSEPLEASE wrote:
Oh boy another hit piece by POS what's his name?
Not a fan of Miyagashima or Garza Regime but at least they are not that clownbot POS Hayes.
Yes but this time I'm pretty sure he is right! Time to stop this crap. We all have to live here long after these Officials are long out of office. We dodged the "Pagasas" deal,we won't be that lucky again unless we shut this Scam down soon.
invicta

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 11, 2013
I believe that the Hospital is just a Red Herring to get that land for High Density Low Income Housing, & Strip Malls.
Once the rezoning is done the Hospital will become a mute issue but the die will have been cast to start building the Slums of Tomorrow. A few more "Strip Malls" to go vacant,and the end of a once in a lifetime(for the City, and People) to have a Great Green Space. That is needed for a growing population. Plus the loss of Apodaca Park too.
Oh but the smell of all that extra real estate tax money is way too overpowering for the City Council.

Better if they want to destroy that land,which by the way they are by letting 1,200 Trees die from lack off water that is right in the Wells on that Property.
They should put it to a Vote what the people want done with this property.
Another way to avoid this Scam from the Developers is to only allow the Hospital to be built, and Operating BEFORE the High Density Housing and Strip Malls can be built. I bet you will see this scheme fall apart real quick.-30
CoolOrb

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Aug 11, 2013
The trees are dying (as expected.)
Where is Codes?

Who is the actual owner of the Country Club property, and how can we find out? Surely that information is legally available to the public.

If I let my property fall apart, Codes will be on me. What exactly has Codes said about the deliberate failure to water at the Country Club property?

Are the powers-in-charge deliberately ruining the property so the citizens of Las Cruces will give up and say anything is better than the wreck it's become?

Main questions:
Who owns the park?
Why are they permitted to let it deteriorate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 70,076
Kiki has no qualifications Tue George 2
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Oct 19 Anonymous 12,364
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Oct 18 justice is just a... 6,084
Maobama and Ebola Oct 18 Bloodonhishands 1
Sound Off Oct 17 kimberly atencio 4
Sheriff's office reports burglary spike in area... Oct 16 Sonia 1
Hatch Dating
Find my Match

Hatch Jobs

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance