What to do with used motor oil

Jan 30, 2013 Read more: Las Cruces Sun-News

Mario Holguin is one of the Las Cruces residents who knows to take his used motor oil, considered household hazardous waste , to the South Central Solid Waste Authority for free disposal - seven days a week.

Read more
uh huh

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Feb 1, 2013
One of my engineering professor had his house just outside the limits, and he dumped it on the weeds along the fence line in the back yard...:-( Another favorite disposale place was in the nearest culvert and/or irrigation ditch...

The last I checked, the Jiffy Lube places would also take used engine oil from anybody
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 3, 2013
uh huh wrote:
One of my engineering professor had his house just outside the limits, and he dumped it on the weeds along the fence line in the back yard...:-( Another favorite disposale place was in the nearest culvert and/or irrigation ditch...
The last I checked, the Jiffy Lube places would also take used engine oil from anybody
Acts like what your EP does only goes to show how pathetic many treat our environment. I would set him up, fine and place a lien on his property for clean up.
Anti-Hero

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I like dumping my used oil in the bosque. Who cares about the environment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Join Las Cruces lawmakers Wednesday at town hall 3 min Sensible 1
News Las Cruces lawmaker selected for Legislative Co... 6 min Sensible 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 58 min Carline 6,333
News Alamogordo Police Department receives body cameras Sun ManiacMartin 26
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Review: Time Warner Cable Sat camille sancez 2
News NM couple accused of prescription drug trafficking (May '13) Apr 14 Kkk 4
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]