Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,615
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75544 Aug 4, 2014
One-third of Americans are delinquent on their debt, reports yahoo. Not surprising as many Americans live beyond their means and have not the material resources to finance their lifestyles.

Location hidden

#75545 Aug 4, 2014
Another report states that 85 super wealthy people have more money than the poorest 3.5 billion combined. The flip side of free market economy. Survival of the fittest?

Location hidden

#75546 Aug 4, 2014
Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton have reunited after ending the feud between them. Keep it up, both of you sex-bombs.

Location hidden

#75547 Aug 4, 2014
It's 6:13 am here. Going out. Bye.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#75549 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The US should not side with Israel or with any other nation. It should take a balanced view of the whole issue and make every attempt to find an amicable solution. But, then, since the US, Israel and the Hamas are pawns or puppets in the hands of a powerful global syndicate, well, the Punch and Judy puppet show continues.
I guess you didn't approve of the US taking the Allies side in WW2 as well

Location hidden

#75550 Aug 5, 2014
WW 2 was another staged conflict and so both sides to the so-called dispute were mere puppets in the hands of their globalist masters.

Location hidden

#75551 Aug 5, 2014
"They are but beggars that can't count their own worth."

- with due apologies to the Bard, William Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet

Location hidden

#75552 Aug 5, 2014
BPL - Below the Poverty (material) Line

SPL - Spiritual Poverty Line

Location hidden

#75553 Aug 5, 2014
"We are rich in the number of things we can let alone."

- Thoreau

Location hidden

#75554 Aug 5, 2014
Most people in the world wedded as they are to material comforts or who aim for the best that materialism can offer and who thrive on the opinion of others and who seek to conform to the latest fads and mores and who deny their true worth which lies in the self are attention-seeking whores or beggars. Having only a high material aim is highly insufficient without attempting to harmonize the outer life with inner living in tune with the laws based on being and becoming and the constant pursuit of everyone's approval are damaging practices.

Location hidden

#75555 Aug 5, 2014
According to Joel Skousen's newsletter on Strategic Relocation, the most important factor in surviving the coming global collapse (that will be deliberately engineered by the movers and shakers of the global economy via crash of international financial markets and mostly through WW 3) will be to have a large cohesive network of like-minded self-sufficient families/individuals.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#75556 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WW 2 was another staged conflict and so both sides to the so-called dispute were mere puppets in the hands of their globalist masters.
You didn't answer the question
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75557 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
According to Joel Skousen's newsletter on Strategic Relocation, the most important factor in surviving the coming global collapse (that will be deliberately engineered by the movers and shakers of the global economy via crash of international financial markets and mostly through WW 3) will be to have a large cohesive network of like-minded self-sufficient families/individuals.
That leaves you out.

Location hidden

#75558 Aug 5, 2014
Shameless man. Go away.

Location hidden

#75559 Aug 5, 2014
According to the remote-viewers of the SSRF (Spiritual Science Research Foundation), 60 % or more of India's population will be wiped out during the coming WW 3. Both sides in this global conflict have already been allotted the respective roles they will have to play out on the world stage once the green signal is given by the movers and shakers of the world who control every nation, every institution and every event.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75560 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Shameless man. Go away.
Truth hurts, right Joel

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75561 Aug 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Walmart ice cream sandwich fails to melt after 75 minutes in the 80-degree F sun. What's it made of? Synthetics? LOL.
Is guar gum or cellulose a synthetic?

Fascinating article on the matter:
http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/why-dont-w...

Location hidden

#75562 Aug 5, 2014
I have sounded out Aviram Rozin of Auroville via e-mail on this approaching sinister aspect of the globalist-staged WW 3 of the near future and also reminded him of the Mother's vision on the march of heavily armed Chinese troops into the heart of India right up to its southern-most point and I also told him about the forewarning issued by the SSRF on the disastrous aftermath of the war and asked him to lay greater emphasis on self-reliance and preparedness. He thanked me and someone else said it would be ok for them at Auroville. I guess Rozin et al who're Israelis living in Auroville know all about the coming staged conflict and what it holds for the world and for them at the UN-sponsored international commune of Auroville. Auroville is a globalist controlled city who is remote controlled by some very important people in India, US, UK and Israel. Auroville is the kind of world the globalists envisage for the rest of the world who survive the coming approaching. IMAGINE scripted and set to music by the mind control experts at one the globalist run Tavistock fronts and then given to John Lennon to render is one of the hot favorite songs sung at Auroville and this song says it all. John Lennon publicly revealed his close links with the globalists and narrated how he was a puppet in their hands and was thereafter killed by them. Michael Jackson, too, spoke openly of the syndicate and paid with his life.

Location hidden

#75563 Aug 5, 2014
The adhesive forces among the various plant-based ingredients are more potent than the cohesive forces binding the particles of the individual inputs thereby making the ice-cream more stable to thermal disintegration. But, who knows, what else has been secretly added to the Walmart ice-cream to make it more heat-resistant than say another brand of ice-cream.....LMFAO.

Location hidden

#75564 Aug 5, 2014
Pardon the typos in my posts. I can't focus as I am down with high fever and have an upset stomach. Later. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 22 hr Gorky 6,174
white cops.... Tue Misery 2
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Tue Jack 173
COMMENTARY: Bulldawgs push Mayfield in feisty r... Mon LOL oh EL 5
Las Cruces City Attorney is Dangerous needs to ... Mon Ex- El Paso Resid... 3
Ex-Las Cruces detective sentenced for raping te... Mon followup 3
Prep Football: Dawgs' encouraging start in Frid... Nov 22 Centennial1 1
Hatch Dating
Find my Match

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:10 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:10AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Breaking down Broncos' backfield jumble - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
NBC Sports11:36 AM
No practice for Larry Fitzgerald on Wednesday