Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#68301 Feb 25, 2014
Again i don't know what you call a "handfull"
And i'm sure the reason why you "trivialize" the murder of 50 mio russians in USSR is because of your view of gentiles.
The talmud says is pretty clearly what gentiles are to jews.

And in addition to that people can simply examine Rothschild he did the same thing that bernanke and yellen do now. Just back in 1800's Europe where he took over the money system the monopoly enforced by laws.

Jewish Rothschild said "give me the control of a nations money supply and i care not who makes it's laws"

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68302 Feb 25, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Goldmans sacs CEO, Lloyd bankfein. He is jewish.

You said: "Less than a handful of Fed Chairmen since 1914 (when the office was established) have been Jews. "

Paul Volcker: 1978-1987: Jewish.
Lutheran, actually. No doubt part of that insidious Lutheran International Banking Conspiracy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68303 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10588-police-arrested-a-man-t o-cover-up-their-own-crime-the y-made-just-one-gargantuan-mis take
What RACE is the man?
Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.

Your day is coming.
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#68304 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
Religion (christianty) dictates culture. Christianity destroys healty nationalism.
Christianity destroys self reliance, independance and sanity.

Christianity is sets in to destroy gentile wealth and for gentiles to give up their wealth.

A verse in the bible says that it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich mn to enter heaven.

Clearly a very handy verse for tax collectors and jews who are money lenders when chrstians are supposed to keep away from it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68305 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick----Don't be judgmental. It's not like YOU never slept with a cow or two in your lifetime. Goodness knows WE all have.
Former---Guilty. And maybe a pig or two.
HughBe--- Truly I was not aware that both of you were into such activities but my guess is, if you can do anal you can do pigs and cows.
Comparing same sex love to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.

Bad Huggy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68306 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing same sex love to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.
Bad Huggy.
Rick----Don't be judgmental. It's not like YOU never slept with a cow or two in your lifetime. Goodness knows WE all have.

Former---Guilty. And maybe a pig or two.

HughBe--- Truly I was not aware that both of you were into such activities but my guess is, if you can do anal you can do pigs and cows.

Former---Comparing same sex LOVE to having sex with animals is ignorant and homophobic.

Bad Huggy.

HughBe--- I was not really comparing, I was only guessing that making LOVE with pigs and goats requires a mind that would do anal. Now, both you and Ricky confessed to doing animals. Read your own words again, bad Former.

Get it, dear?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68307 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe--- Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?

E23Jer34---Religion (christianty) dictates culture.

HughBe--- What culture would that be? Is it American, British, Chinese, Russian etc?

EJ---Christianity destroys healty nationalism.

HughBe--- Noted

EJ---Christianity destroys self reliance, independance and SANITY.

HUghBe--- Clearly such is the case.

EJ---Christianity is sets in to destroy gentile wealth and for gentiles to give up their wealth.

HughBe--- Interesting.

EJ---A verse in the bible says that it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of the needle than for a rich mn to enter heaven.
Clearly a very handy verse for tax collectors and jews who are money lenders when chrstians are supposed to keep away from it.

HughBe--- Given that those words were spoken by a JEW to JEWS do you suppose that they would exclude JEWS? Was it a message given by Jesus to Jews so that they could pass it on to Gentiles?

Finally, it will be useful if you addressed the matters raised by me. Here they are again.

Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#68308 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Given that those words were spoken by a JEW to JEWS do you suppose that they would exclude JEWS? Was it a message given by Jesus to Jews so that they could pass it on to Gentiles?

Finally, it will be useful if you addressed the matters raised by me. Here they are again.
Does Judaism belong? What are the differences between religion and culture?
What you said about jesus who gave the message to jews and jews carried it on is very interesting: I woudln't be surprised if it went on excatly like that.

Jews rejected jesus, but then some jews found out that this was a REALY powefull way to control people in various ways. To control many nations to bind them in a one world idea, christianity.

Diffrene between a culture and a religion. In a religio you worship a god or a deity most often. In a culture you don't.

Don't you think that a culture is more like based on traditions and how and what you're peoples history and habbits are?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68310 Feb 25, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

when did ENERGY become something that is metaphorical?
See, you can't substitute the word energy, and specifically the EM spectrum with its specific wavelengths/frequencies, with chi, prana, ruach, nephesh, spirit and other mumbo jumbo terms that claim to be non-physical in origin with some God with attribution/non-attribution having creating these entities as well as the universe (from nothing).

Besides, what would the nature of this God?

Would this God be made of some spiritual substance that permits its existence and capacity to do work?

So, what is this spiritual substance? No answer.

How does this spiritual substance causally connect with energy/matter/qualia? No answer.

The ancient sages were wrong in positing spirit, ruach, chi, prana etc as a thing which they ignorantly claimed is the basis of the universe of matter when it's evident that sentience is a phenomenon of energy/matter especially of the electrical activity of energy/matter in various stages of organization.

Well, anyway, enjoy life.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68311 Feb 25, 2014
Culture is based on a worldview of a people in a specific geo-political situation which brings into the debate on culture the degree of intellectualism/adaptability found in the people of that place. The degree of intelligence/adaptability found in a people would determine their habits and beliefs. As the degree of intelligence/adaptability keeps changing under evolutionary impulses and with changing power equations the habits and beliefs of the people may undergo a change and concomitantly so does the culture.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68312 Feb 25, 2014
Culture is organic.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68313 Feb 25, 2014
The Buddhist nirvana involves the stilling of brain waves through meditative methods. Unless nirvana means an entry into a NDE I wonder how the brain activity can be completely stilled through meditation or by any other means.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68314 Feb 25, 2014
BMZ,

Please call your dear friend Chiclets to the Allah forum.

Thank you

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68316 Feb 25, 2014
Russia should nuke the US and get rid once and for all the millions of sex perverts there. LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68318 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles to Joel---Why does a flimsy metaphor like energy hold weight in yoga, but not in other systems?
HughBe--- I have not read all of the exchanges but based on your words above, I want to ask you when did ENERGY become something that is metaphorical?
What is a metaphor?
What is energy?
you need to direct that Q to the Yogi. He raised the idea. My point was that after offering it as an idea, he concurrently knocks others from using a similar framework. Whether I bought into the framework was not relevant. I was critiquing his hypocrisy. Supposedly he is "brilliant" but his use of logic is wanting.

Location hidden

#68319 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Not a bad looking guy. You'd think he could do better than a cow.
"Police said the incident was discovered by a farmer who set up a video camera in his barn in an effort to determine why his cows were acting anxious and not producing milk as usual, police said. The farmer called police after seeing the video of the alleged sexual assault of the cow."
The cows didn't like it.
Frijoles----Kind of at a loss of words. Can you imagine having to register as a sex offender because of this?
Having some experiences at milking cows from my youth, I have to ask WHY didnt the guy just fck the milking machine?
HughBe--- I take it that based on your own experience, the machine was actually more satisfying than the flesh of the cows for you.
Obviously you guys still milk your cows by hand or you would never ask that question.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68320 Feb 26, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
One of the problems vexing the military is how to use the neutron bomb on a place like Jamaica, without hurting the cute little lizards that live there,
How does the song go?

"The freaks come out at night!"

Location hidden

#68321 Feb 26, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be judgmental. It's not like YOU never slept with a cow or two in your lifetime. Goodness knows we all have.
Some memories are better left repressed.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68322 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Russia should nuke the US and get rid once and for all the millions of sex perverts there. LOL.
You must be referring to that man-on-cow/horse/sheep thing.

Probably not millions of those folks here.

Maybe just enough to fill a typical rodeo. If that many.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68323 Feb 26, 2014
PRANA, RUACH, CHI VERSUS ENERGY/MATTER

In ancient philosophy, chi, prana or ruach is always said to be non-physical in nature which some G-d (who is made of some unknown substance) manufactured from his own spiritual essence or from nothing.

Besides, this chi, ruach or prana is always said to be infused into the body from outside and is always separate from the body and can be detached from the body and in many cases survives the death of the body.

Energy/matter in the universe has a physical basis and the EM spectrum has a unique range of wavelengths and frequencies and have none of these mystical properties.

So, ruach, prana or chi is not the same as energy/matter and its EM spectrum that we know of.

G-d, with attributes and devoid of attributes, as the Creator of the universe is also humbug.

The main questions boil down to these:

1) Of what substance is this Creator G-d made of? No answer!

2) Of what stuff is ruach, chi and prana composed of? No answer!

3) How do these mysterious entities (G-d, ruach, chi, prana) causally connect with energy/matter? No answer!

So, well, none of these entities is the same as energy/matter.

In short, these mystical entities are myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 11 hr LC resident 6,892
another bad move by billary Aug 20 Bloodonhishands 1
maobama security be danged - i want my legacy Aug 16 Bloodonhishands 1
Yet another HILLARY scandal involving Email and... Aug 15 richkarma 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Aug 15 emeraldNUTS 2
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Aug 14 Nita Rusak 13
News 41 mins ago Officer, a Las Cruces resident, was... Aug 14 Believer 3

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance