Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,088
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63643 Dec 3, 2013
DoWhatsRight wrote:
Get OUT OF ISRAEL. Plain and simple. Get OUT. You do not belong there. You were escaping so-called persecution and then ended up taking over the land of others. You are not natives of the land just like Europeans, Africans, Asians etc are not true natives of the Americas - the Native Americans are. You have not been kind to a country that has taken you in and saved you from harm, and so-called heinous crimes. By this time, you should have gotten yourselves together and have moved on and out of the country. You are absolute INGRATES and continue to fight the indigenous peoples for THEIR land. Where is YOUR true land???? Go back to it and people will not target you anymore. You all have really got your nerve to think that you everything you do is god-serving. You are the meanest most selfish set of people there are in this world. People help you all time and time and again, and all you do is take and never return the favor. I cannot believe that you have your own ambulances and would pass someone by just because they were not "Jewish!" I couldn't imagine NOT helping someone because they didn't look like me or believe like me. I could never walk past someone who was suffering and not help them. And that's just one out of MANY selfish acts. Do you think this behavior is just?
rabbee: but everyone is where G-D, said for them to be as THEIR enemies. it is no your job, to tell people where or when to go to hell. everyone on this planet, goes where they are commanded to be.

and THE ONLY ONE, WHO can change this is G-D. so you are wasting your time, talking to anyone on this planet. who, can't really change anything.

the alleged as jews are in Ysrael, because G-D already said so. and there are alleged as peoples in this nation, because G-D said it so. and your calling G-D, unjust and a liar. is not going to convince G-D, to change any of this. no matter how much you lie about it being unjust, and undeserved. the fact is if your an enemy of G-D, and shall be treated as the enemy. you are not innocent, of worshiping false g-ds.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63644 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>My son is not homeless!
No Jew has been since 1948.

Denver, CO

#63645 Dec 3, 2013
AGirlWhoLovesTrannies wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite aware. Ethnic, as well as religious history have both been distorted greatly over the centuries. Nothing is fact and one must go way way way back to find the real Hebrews. The letter "J" doesn't even exist in original Hebrew language/alphabet.
rabbee: the letter j did not even exist, until after 1054 ad or about 4950 ftb again.

Avraham arrived in the year 1948, Adam arrived in the year 3896 and was put to death by G-D. cause there wasn't any body around to comfort Him here in TheTorah again. and adam and his mate, both had arrived by 5718 again. and they are put in charge, in the year 5844 again, when the day of rest begins again. because THE G-D, of Only TheTorah never lies.

as you have all been educated out of being, true to G-D for so long. there is most likely not much chance of correcting, your corrupted indoctrination in antiG-D mental delusions.

Since: Dec 13

Elgin, IL

#63646 Dec 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Ok President and CEO of the numb nuts your comments are noted.
2. I am NOT the author of the words of the scriptures and so the matter of patrilineal descent is not mine to claim.
3. Were your sages not short on sense plus other things you would have known, even if not understood, the truth of my position.
Here is a hint: Look at the matter of Genealogy as outlined in the bible. Is it via the MALES and NOT the mothers or female.
If females or mothers determined identity, give me ALL the good reasons why their GENEALOGY was not preserved as in the case of MALES.
Do you see how careless and irresponsible it would have been not to record genealogy via the MOTHERS if they determined Jewish identity?
Please do NOT respond immediately. I mean it. Stop and THINK and be HONEST.
Great. Accepting what you say as true for argument sake, if you apply the above to Jesus as described in the New Testament, Jesus was not a Jew because his biological father was not a Jew. Thank you very much.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#63647 Dec 3, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jew has been since 1948.
Ah, we're not Jewish...

(He's even more not Jewish than I am - most of the time he's an atheist because I'm not.)

#63648 Dec 3, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Accepting what you say as true for argument sake, if you apply the above to Jesus as described in the New Testament, Jesus was not a Jew because his biological father was not a Jew. Thank you very much.
But according to Matthew, Jesus came to Jerusalem to celebrate Passover, in accordance with the law, indicating that he was Jewish.

Just one more contradiction...

Denver, CO

#63649 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But according to Matthew, Jesus came to Jerusalem to celebrate Passover, in accordance with the law, indicating that he was Jewish.
rabbee: well according to their scripture, makes it sound like He was there to be celebrated to death. if you already, knew you would die if you went to Yeroosalem. would you, want to go there? when there is the parade of death, awaiting you.

Elgin, IL

#63650 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to John he was at the Temple on Chanukah.

Hugh is dodging the question.

Denver, CO

#63651 Dec 3, 2013
and why do they always avoid, that part. where He allegedly said, no one may take my life unless it has been commanded by G-D? well it is because they were going to need the false excuse, when they were commanded by G-D to punish the jews for betraying G-D still here in TheTorah.

you can always blame the jews, for what ever G-D commanded to happen. and the jews can always blame you, for what G-D commanded them to do as enemies also.

if you want to be an enemy of G-D, then G-D is going to command you all to go to hell still here in IT. and when G-D an enemy to attack jews being THEIR enemies also. they can always yell, it's anti-semitism. when TheG-D WHO commanded it, is not anti-semitic at all. and the ones who are attacking them, don't really know what the in the hell is going on either.

#63652 Dec 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to their scripture, makes it sound like He was there to be celebrated to death. if you already, knew you would die if you went to Yeroosalem. would you, want to go there? when there is the parade of death, awaiting you.
I seriously doubt that Jesus had any idea that he would die there and then. He expected to see the Messiah come within his own lifetime.

Denver, CO

#63653 Dec 3, 2013
you can't have a world war, commanded to happen. unless the whole world, has become an enemy of G-D.

wars are just as much and act of G-D, as hurricanes, typhoons, tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis, just like all other gone viral plagues. cause G-D is giving you the hell you prefer in disloyalty here in IT.

how many virgins can you throw into a volcano because the other g-ds are angry. when that kind if idolatry, is just going to have you keep repeating it?

Denver, CO

#63654 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that Jesus had any idea that he would die there and then. He expected to see the Messiah come within his own lifetime.
rabbee: oh! i think They-Both, knew this story of Adam better than you. They even knew this, when the fig tree did not bear fruit on command out of season. as He also spoke of the comforter to come, which happens to be the woman chaooah inside of Him. to be returned as adam and his mate separated. THEY already knew they are HaMosheeach. Who G-D always places in charge for the day of rest. this is not a different story, from G-D we are all here in. it is the same one, you all keep failing to be here in again.

Denver, CO

#63655 Dec 3, 2013
it would be really nice, if everyone cooperated with G-D here in TheTorah. so we could all see G-D'S GanEden version of this.

but since again, there is nobody here in TheTorah. there is no point in G-D, giving that version.

you all say, there is nobody here in TheTorah. so i guess, G-D is going to give IT again until there is somebody here in TheTorah to give GanEden to.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63656 Dec 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, we're not Jewish...
Funny, you look Jewish.

Denver, CO

#63657 Dec 3, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to their scripture, Yoseph was not his father, and Merreeam was only a surrogate mother chosen by G-D, to give virgin birth to THEIR OUR Son Yeshooah in The-OUR IMAGE and LIKENESS. and if it sounds familiar, to something in TheTorah. well It most certainly should, still here in TheTorah again.

Elgin, IL

#63658 Dec 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to their scripture, Yoseph was not his father, and Merreeam was only a surrogate mother chosen by G-D, to give virgin birth to THEIR OUR Son Yeshooah in The-OUR IMAGE and LIKENESS. and if it sounds familiar, to something in TheTorah. well It most certainly should, still here in TheTorah again.
It sounds like a bunch of Greek and Roman mythology I once read; e.g., Zeus changing into a swan and impregnating Leda. Gotta attract those gentile Romans to change to Christianity!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63659 Dec 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama holds a Passover seder, but yet some people still think he is a Muslim.(And Hugh probably thinks the guy is a Norwegian).

Its a mixed up world, a shook up world...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63660 Dec 4, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing that Hugh can CONTINUE to state this contradiction and expect noone to pick up on it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63661 Dec 4, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>And according to John he was at the Temple on Chanukah.
Hugh is dodging the question.
Eric--Hugh is dodging the question.

HughBe---Although it appears to the simple/you that I am coping your way of dodging questions the dodging of this one question would not equate to the HUNDREDS that you have dodged.

Of course your thoughts on the matter are wrong, foolish and without merit.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63662 Dec 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing that Hugh can CONTINUE to state this contradiction and expect noone to pick up on it.
You see a contradiction when none exists. It is time to take a break from the subject. Your brain may ignite under the stress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Sat scammed 17
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Sat Tell Me AnotherOne 58
BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Fri manny mf loc 77
kimberly Clown face atencio Dec 17 worried citizen 1
Diversity issues at NMSU raised during regents ... Dec 15 Help 1
what happened on Solano lastnight? Dec 15 worried citizen 1
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Dec 14 bush 2016 12,365
Hatch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:00 am PST

Bleacher Report10:00AM