Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,566)

Showing posts 51,301 - 51,320 of65,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sure! an opinion - is an explanation, that you do not necessarily agree with, like or are ignorant of. and are not necessarily, the views of the management of this station or it's management.
ok
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have quit Judaism by now after understanding that the G-d of the Jews is none other than Satan who is also the God of the pre-Hebrew Babylonians. LOL. You're a Satanist.
But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."
LOL.

You're a worshipper of El or YHVH - Satan!

That says it all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Geezus, you cant even keep your story straight for 7 hours
Talk about mentally unstable
What?

That comment shows you know nothing about mystical experiences.

This is not bowing down to Satan (El or YHVH) in a synagogue.

Ha ha ha

I was down and out but the yogic experience spontaneously intervened. It always does when I need help the most or when I am in a deeply contemplative mood.

It was a beautiful one and the experience is still continuing in a way. I aglow with the golden light of the higher force....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Tell me ONE thing - you're a non-vegetarian, right?
Hugh--- Right. Please understand that your ONE wish has now been granted and so the rest of your post has been overlooked in keeping with your stated ONE wish.

Now explain the words below.

due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.
I see no contradiction in rearing pigs and pork consumption in a Zionist state and ban on import of pork. The logic is simple and self-explanatory.

Why did you ignore answering my question?

Once again - why do you abstain from eating pork? Is it because some evil Satan-worshipper like Abraham, David, Elijah or Moses prohibited it grounds that the anatomical feature of a pig did not fit in with their notion of permissible or impermissible? Does this stupid reasoning make any sense? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel is your clansman.
Genetically, not by beliefs. Those evil beliefs/practices, I gave up at the age 14 or so after discovering how evil and perverse the teachings of the tanach were.

The integral yoga has put me into direct contact with the ranges of consciousness but after a time I got trapped for sometime when that evil sorcerer (ex-master) intervened....it always happened that when you make rapid progress in the yoga, the hostile vital beings decide to block progress using any means. Now, I'm free of him and am on the sidelines recovering and the yogic experiences like the one this morning keep coming spontaneously without me making any effort. I have been seeing the inner light and hearing the subtle sounds since age 4. The subtle experiences shut down at age 8 or 9 and remained shut all throughout school at Cathedral and later at IIT. They began soon after stepping out of IIT at age 23 and that's when I made a serious attempt at yoga. Job? I don't need to work since we have always been very well off.

Today, I am 28 and the yogic experiences are still continuing albeit spontaneously.

How do you define mind?

Do you think there exist ranges of consciousness that exceed mind?

Which range of consciousness could be infra-mental?

What is matter?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Sweet Jesus, I shall see you boys later.
Jesus is sweet to you.

You must refrain from imposing Jesus on others.

I personally reject Jesus for being another disgusting sorcerer like all those evil Hebrew patriarchs of the tanach though of course the latter were worse.

A truly beautiful character was Buddha though of course the supramental yoga exceeds the Buddha and his teachings/practices.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hugh,

my parents damaged me tremendously in emotions and mind owing to their serious incompatibility and constant fights and vicious abuses. my ex-master completed my destruction. the yoga continues but here i am almost fully bruised in mind and emotions with little hope of complete recovery. if those vicious after-effects get worse, it'll result in my death or in a suicide. i am almost completely finished in emotions and mind. i can't stabilize despite having so much on all fronts. what's keeping me alive till now are those yoga experiences that step in at the right moment to rescue me just when things are set to get worse or seriously damaging. then after the yogic experience recedes, it's ok for some time and then the same torture begins again. i want out. either forward and into supramentalization or death through a force attack or self-destruction through suicide. i can't take it any more.

much good will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Today is a day that's celebrated by all Indians as protection day (raksha bandhan) when brothers pledge to protect their sisters through a touching ritual of the sister tying a slim silk thread on the right wrist of her brother. i am at home and have no sister to protect. may she rest in peace. bye. resting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

EXPERIENCES WITH KRISHNA & AUROBINDO:

1) Whenever I listen to or hum a particular Hindi film song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch... ) dedicated to the mystico-physical relationship between Krishna (the godhead incarnate of the overmind plane of cosmic consciousness) and Radha (an aspect of the mahashakti/cosmic consciousness-force), I feel calm, enter an indrawn state and see Krishna's characteristic blue light permeating my mental space and this blue light at times infuses my physical force field. On a few instances, scenes of Sri Krishna's earth mission that's accompanied by his mellifluous voice appears before the inner eye with great clarity.

2) Sri Aurobindo's signature force that hovers between the quadruple overmental planes and the triple supramental planes manifests in my force field as a bluish-white light with a ring of gold. Sri Aurobindo has appeared before me on 3 occasions and each of these experiences has left a profound impact on my being which after a time recedes into the subliminal field while the upsurges from the subconscient and attacks from the universal vital put in their usual appearances.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Marriage is legalized prostitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Sexual intercourse is masturbation inside a woman or inside a man as the case may be.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
That comment shows you know nothing about mystical experiences.
This is not bowing down to Satan (El or YHVH) in a synagogue.
Ha ha ha
I was down and out but the yogic experience spontaneously intervened. It always does when I need help the most or when I am in a deeply contemplative mood.
It was a beautiful one and the experience is still continuing in a way. I aglow with the golden light of the higher force....
A YOGIC INTERVENTION !!!!!

How convenient. Why didnt I think of that?

Hallelujah!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Marriage is legalized prostitution.
Where do I pick up my check?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

The words permissible, impermissible, good, bad, pure and impure are misnomers. There's nothing rigid about any of these terms as the context, motive, and result keep varying where objects, events and phenomena are concerned. Objects, events and phenomena of any kind are simply a singular or a compound force combination of conscious energy of varying degrees or of different intensities with each aspect has its typal rate of vibration (frequency). The thing to note is that a force formation, event or object, whether elemental or compounded, may be either balanced or unbalanced. There are ranges of balance and imbalance with balance and imbalance being diametrical and as such causally related mechanisms. That's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, THE dog crap.
The problem is, everytime I think of Jesus, all I get as an visual is a REALLY UGLY black Jamaican guy who wont shut up.

It would take YEARS of therapy to erase that issue.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The words permissible, impermissible, good, bad, pure and impure are misnomers. There's nothing rigid about any of these terms as the context, motive, and result keep varying where objects, events and phenomena are concerned. Objects, events and phenomena of any kind are simply a singular or a compound force combination of conscious energy of varying degrees or of different intensities with each aspect has its typal rate of vibration (frequency). The thing to note is that a force formation, event or object, whether elemental or compounded, may be either balanced or unbalanced. There are ranges of balance and imbalance with balance and imbalance being diametrical and as such causally related mechanisms. That's all.
Congratulations! You've just rejected a thousand years of scientific progress.

Tony: "We all have to be flexible. We can't be tied down by rigid principles."
Hank Rearden "Try pouring a ton of steel without rigid principles."

-- Atlas Shrugged

Since: Aug 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

First Hand Tokunbo Toyota Camry for sale ..This vehicle was imported from canada and it has not been used in nigeria ..All its interior and outerior features are all in good conditions

Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2013-TO
BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE: 08144697755 -WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT
A CHEAPER PRICES. These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price.
place an order of your choice.? Toyota Prado -#1.3m
? Toyota Corolla ?#900,000
? Toyota Camry ? from-#500,000-to-#1.5m
? Toyota Avensis ? from#600,000-to-#1.3m
? Toyota Yaris ?#750,000
? Toyota Avanza ? N500,000
? Toyota RAV4 SUV ?N1m
? Toyota Hilus Pickup-#1.5m
MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE....1996 t0 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Sexual intercourse is masturbation inside a woman or inside a man as the case may be.
Do these things come to you while sitting on mountaintops?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
According to page 47, paragraph 3, line 2, this is incorrect.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-T...

Complete Idiot's Guide to Tantric Sex, 2nd edition

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,301 - 51,320 of65,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Search the Hatch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 2 hr Gorky 6,046
Farmington religious leaders stress importance ... Sat XandO 16
Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Sat MaximusRetardus 61
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Apr 17 Joe 221
Mayor's Gala (May '10) Apr 17 George 10
Christopher MONTOYA Apr 14 rachel 3
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Apr 13 bpl13 165
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Dona Ana County was issued at April 20 at 2:20PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hatch Jobs

•••