Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
50,561 - 50,580 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56217
Jul 22, 2013
 
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
In MUQ's defense, we have no shortage of anti-intellectuals here as well (think Tea Party, Christian Right, etc...). Only difference is the topic of conversation.
Very true. Maybe it is unfair to beat up on him too severely. Our Christian Taliban are probably worse than his Muslim Taliban anyhow.

That said,(ignoring his illogic) his ignorance of our society is stunning.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56218
Jul 22, 2013
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault is a threat by word or act to do violence against someone else.
Following someone is not a threat of violence, dont be foolish you are grasping at straws.
If you are following someone close enough that you can get hit in the face, you are way too close not to be a threat of violent act.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56219
Jul 22, 2013
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

And if burglar tools were discovered like the poster above stated, case closed.
We already dispelled that idea.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56220
Jul 22, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are following someone close enough that you can get hit in the face, you are way too close not to be a threat of violent act.
Grasping at straws again.
Anwar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56221
Jul 22, 2013
 
jewish people are aggressive and jewish community are worse in the world.jews killed jesus so christain people are frightening from jewish
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56222
Jul 22, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Calculate the square root of 95 without using printed tables or a calculator.
You should take less than or around 20 seconds to arrive at the correct answer.
(smiles in advance)
You do this first, Joel. Measure your little dick in cm. Start from 1cm and see how close you come to 10 cm. Share the results.

sweet, Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56223
Jul 22, 2013
 
Anwar wrote:
jewish people are aggressive and jewish community are worse in the world.jews killed jesus so christain people are frightening from jewish
Did Peter, James, John etc kill Jesus? They and many more were ALL Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56224
Jul 22, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
A-Level Dunce,
Learn Math from a nerd in math like me.
I can teach you many things in elementary and advanced math.
Ooooo, Hugh is in bed with his boyfriend.
I'm not getting into the shower with you, Hugh.
If I do, I'll keep my boxers on...maybe you'll get to see the silhouette of my beautiful pink dick through the wet fabric.
(wink wink wink)
Joel---Ooooo, Hugh is in bed with his boyfriend.

Hugh--- My boy, the only male that I lie with is myself and given the context of your thoughts let me say that there is no boy involved instead there is a bamboo.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56225
Jul 22, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Ooooo, Hugh is in bed with his boyfriend.
Hugh--- My boy, the only male that I lie with is myself and given the context of your thoughts let me say that there is no boy involved instead there is a bamboo.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56226
Jul 22, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are following someone close enough that you can get hit in the face, you are way too close not to be a threat of violent act.
Again are you fudging facts? what were the eye witness reports in how close he was?

Say what you will, blacks are more likely to be killed by other blacks.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56227
Jul 22, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, speaking of fantasy, how is comic-con?
Awesome! Saw lots of neat panels. Bought some cool stuff. Got chased through an obstacle course by zombies at Petco Park. A great trip.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56229
Jul 22, 2013
 
change you can believe in

The Department of Labor announced Thursday that unemployment
rates increased in 28 states during the month of June. Eleven states
saw their unemployment rates fall, and the unemployment rates were
unchanged in 11 states. Washington, D.C.'s unemployment rate did not
change.
Red states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana,
Kansas, Nebraska, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.
Swing states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Nevada, Missouri, Michigan, New
Mexico, Virginia, Ohio, and Colorado.
Blue states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland,
Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont.
Massachusetts saw the largest increase, as its unemployment rate rose from 6.6 percent to 7.0 percent.
According to the report, unemployment rates increased in states because more people who left the
workforce started looking for work again as states started to add jobs. California added 30,200 jobs in
June, which was the most of any state, and Tennessee lost 16,500 jobs, the most of any state.
Nevada's 9.6 percent unemployment rate was the highest in the nation while North Dakota's 3.1
percent was the lowest, according to the report.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56230
Jul 23, 2013
 
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Saw lots of neat panels. Bought some cool stuff. Got chased through an obstacle course by zombies at Petco Park. A great trip.
Yes, the zombies were all over the news here.

Ever see "The Omega Man"? Much better than "I am Legend" IMO, though I never saw the original, "Last Man on Earth".

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56231
Jul 23, 2013
 
Voluntarist wrote:
change you can believe in
The Department of Labor announced Thursday that unemployment
rates increased in 28 states during the month of June. Eleven states
saw their unemployment rates fall, and the unemployment rates were
unchanged in 11 states. Washington, D.C.'s unemployment rate did not
change.
Red states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana,
Kansas, Nebraska, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.
Swing states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Nevada, Missouri, Michigan, New
Mexico, Virginia, Ohio, and Colorado.
Blue states that saw their unemployment rates rise include: Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland,
Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont.
Massachusetts saw the largest increase, as its unemployment rate rose from 6.6 percent to 7.0 percent.
According to the report, unemployment rates increased in states because more people who left the
workforce started looking for work again as states started to add jobs. California added 30,200 jobs in
June, which was the most of any state, and Tennessee lost 16,500 jobs, the most of any state.
Nevada's 9.6 percent unemployment rate was the highest in the nation while North Dakota's 3.1
percent was the lowest, according to the report.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Not sure what your point is.

"...According to the report, unemployment rates increased in states because more people who left the workforce started looking for work again as states started to add jobs..."

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56233
Jul 23, 2013
 
Anwar wrote:
jewish community are worse in the world,jewish people are aggressive,and they are sucking the blood of infant penis during circumcision this showing they are associat of satan.
I detect a degree of penis envy in your post.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56235
Jul 23, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect a degree of penis envy in your post.
Or just jealousy in general of a great people.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56236
Jul 23, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what your point is.
"...According to the report, unemployment rates increased in states because more people who left the workforce started looking for work again as states started to add jobs..."
As if a fictitious entity can do anything.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56237
Jul 23, 2013
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
As if a fictitious entity can do anything.
Which entity are you referring to? I cant keep up.(most people probably cant)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56238
Jul 23, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just jealousy in general of a great people.
Nah, it is more than that. Its a sexual fixation of some type. Maybe guilt stemming back to bottle feeding, or something like that.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56241
Jul 23, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Or just jealousy in general of a great people.
Jews are a "great people"? LMAO.

You mean "inferior people" for the most part.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
affrique (May '12) 4 hr Sailboat1107 217
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 8 hr R sanchz 1
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... 14 hr WARRIOR 4
Ferguson Children Going Hungry 14 hr How About That 1
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1
City of Sunland Park mulls four-day work week Aug 15 JOE LYNCH 3

Search the Hatch Forum:
•••
•••
Hatch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hatch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hatch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hatch
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••