Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

PROMINENT EXPORT HOUSE

San Jose, CA

#50066 Mar 12, 2013
Global export co., inc. Are leading exporter from Bangladesh. We are leading exporter of aluminium products, ball pen, bees wax, candles, cane products, ceramic products, crabs, dry fish, dry foods, food products, footwear, handbags, handicrafts, leather products, matches, melamine products, orchid-plants, plastic products, poly bags, rice, shopping bags, shrimps, spices, sugar, tea, tissue paper and tooth brush.

http://www.globalexport.biz/index.html

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50067 Mar 12, 2013
Cool, another website to recommend to the spambots.
former res

Broomall, PA

#50068 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay jamaican appears to be on the run these days. Maybe he got himself into some trouble.
Cheshire! Decent choice.
It seems nice there.

I see Huggy has returned, in
all his glory.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50069 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Cool, another website to recommend to the spambots.
What do you havre to say about this observation: Is the thinker different from the tought? If so then why is it said that one stand back from one's thoughts via the meditative process.

BTW, Papa, are you angry with me for certain remarks made by me during the course of our debate? I did so in the spirit of a no-holds-barred debate. Similarly, I would not feel bad if someone would lampoon or tagrget me. I may ignore that particular post but would hold no ill-will against the poster and would respond to his other posts on subjects that I wish to comment on.

Lots of Love and Best Regards.

Location hidden

#50070 Mar 12, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems nice there.
all his glory.
If you ignore the violent and shockingly bloody home invasion(s), it is much more relaxed there than in my neck of the woods. A lot cheaper, and more scenic.

Plus you have quicker access to New Haven (gustatory delight) and the 91 corridor (Vermont/NH/Western Mass).

Glory is a fitting word. Better than spawn of satan. I bet privately he dresses up in tights.

Location hidden

#50071 Mar 12, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you havre to say about this observation: Is the thinker different from the tought? If so then why is it said that one stand back from one's thoughts via the meditative process.
One doesnt really hold back from ones thoughts in meditation. Thats the one thing I disagree with the approach of visspassana - which I hold in very high regard. However, mindfullness will allow you to delay "reacting" to your thoughts/emotions.

Location hidden

#50072 Mar 12, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
W
BTW, Papa, are you angry with me for certain remarks made by me during the course of our debate? I did so in the spirit of a no-holds-barred debate. Similarly, I would not feel bad if someone would lampoon or tagrget me. I may ignore that particular post but would hold no ill-will against the poster and would respond to his other posts on subjects that I wish to comment on.
Lots of Love and Best Regards.
Dont flatter yourself.

I am still of independant mind. I say what I say when I feel like it.

That said, on the whole your posts have been more mellowed than in the past, and as a result my responses have adjusted accordingly and appropriately.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50073 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont flatter yourself.

I am still of independant mind.

I say what I say when I feel like it.

That said, on the whole your posts have been more mellowed than in the past, and as a result my responses have adjusted accordingly and appropriately.
Ok, Papa.

Thank you.

I'll learn.

More, later.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50074 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

One doesnt really hold back from ones thoughts in meditation. Thats the one thing I disagree with the approach of visspassana - which I hold in very high regard. However, mindfullness will allow you to delay "reacting" to your thoughts/emotions.
More on this sensitive and complex toipc later.

I have to rush to a party.

Am about to conclude my exchanges with Eric on the Allah thread.

Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50075 Mar 12, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa,
Let Hugh live in peace with his hidden sexuality. It does not matter whether he's gay or into bestiality. Yes, but he's a sex pervert. No doubt about this.
You are one "funny" FLOCKER.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50076 Mar 12, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems nice there.
all his glory.
my glory is replenished by an inexhaustible Source.

Location hidden

#50077 Mar 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
my glory is replenished by an inexhaustible Source.
TMI
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50079 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
TMI
HughBe---my glory is replenished by an inexhaustible Source.

Frijoles---TMI

HughBe--- which word is too much for you to bear? Is it, MY or GLORY or IS? Please choose the word or words that are a burden.

Location hidden

#50080 Mar 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---TMI
HughBe--- which word is too much for you to bear? Is it, MY or GLORY or IS? Please choose the word or words that are a burden.
if you have to ask, it only shows how gone you are.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50081 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have to ask, it only shows how gone you are.

Frijoles---TMI

Frijoles--if you have to ask, it only shows how gone you are.

HughBe-- On the contrary my child, I am amazed that you have encountered difficulties with SIMPLE language.

The problem is YOURS.

Location hidden

#50082 Mar 12, 2013
stop acting like a child
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50084 Mar 12, 2013
More on vipassana meditation, later. Too tired.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50085 Mar 12, 2013
VIPASSANA MEDITATION - 1:

Vipassana, a Pali word, is derived from the Sanskrit Vipash-ya-na which means gaining insights into the thatness of things - knowing the real nature of a thing that underlies the evanescence of the phenomenal form of the thing. I mean the form or the phenomena is transient but the underlying principle is eternal. It includes any meditation technique that cultivates insight including contemplation, introspection, observation of bodily sensations, analytic meditation, and observations about lived experience.

Let us analyze this in detail:

The questions arise -

A) Which state or plane of consciousness-energy does the principle of a particular impermanent phenomenon like say birth, suffering or death a part of?

B) From which state of consciousness can the principle of any of the above be perceived?

C) Can not the impermanence of a phenomenon be transformed into permanence?

D) If the phenomena is impermanent, can its core principle be permanent?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50086 Mar 12, 2013
DRAWBACK OF GAUTAM SIDDHARTA (THE BUDDHA):

All Buddhistic methods lead to escapism. They're obssessed with impermanence and see no stability in the system which is because Buddha failed to perceive the fixity of the Self beyond the transience of the cosmic phenomena. He neither perceived the Self nor the Absolute of which the Self in its supracosmic, cosmic and individualized aspects is a direct delegation in the Manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50087 Mar 12, 2013
MORE ON THE ERROR OF BUDDHISM WHICH EQUATES EVERYTHING WITH CHANGE & IMPERMANENCE:

1) If everything is a series of change and impermanence, then, how does this universe endure for aeons and is once again re-manifested after previously being dissolved?

2) Something that is always in a state of flux would have no steady or permanent basis and as such it would be impossible for such a universe based exclusively on never-ending changes to come into existence.

3) Change is observed with respect to something that is more or less changeable.

4) I see a ball moving on a table top and know it's in motion because the table top on which it is set into motion does not change its position with respect to me and so it's clear that in comparison to the unmoving table-observer system, the ball is in motion. However, when this event is seen from say a satellite above the earth frame, the ball, the table and the observer are all in motion given the rotation and revolution of the earth.

5) Logically speaking, there has to exist a state of absolute rest to compare every change with.

6) Change is a gradation that has two boundaries - absolute motion and absolute rest. The unification of both these extremes would give rise to a stato-dynamic state of existence other than either of these. Speed of light does not represent the state of absolute motion even where material bodies are concerned. The speed of light in vacuum barrier can be broken by material entities under special condition as demonstrated by scientific experiments and where the supraphysical states are concerned c can easily be shattered.

7) Science has not discovered the state of absolute motion nor the state of absolute rest since its methods of investigation and the collective as well as individual minds of the scientists are trapped within the framework of phenomena which is series of perpetual changes and so they fail to see the absolute states of motion and rest beyond all phenomena.

8) The first glimpse of the unified state of absolute motion and of absolute rest is perceived from the supramental plane where the unification principle comes into active play. The principles of the absolute states of motion and rest inhere in the absolute or in the unified field of consciousness-energy beyond all names, forms, attributes, non-attributes and phenomena.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
las cruces sun news sucks! 8 hr Stopdapaperfool 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 20 hr More 6,866
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Sat Suicidel freak 209
In pain Fri Robcar 1
King Obama gets slapped down twice Fri Bloodonhishands 1
Demo rats leadership II Thu Bloodonhishands 1
demo rats leadership Jun 23 Bloodonhishands 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages