Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49783 Mar 2, 2013
I wish the Jews would preach publicly, non Jews don't understand Judaism and they're not interested. The Jews are very misunderstood, and most people don't understand what Judaism is all about. When the Messiah comes, he'll have his work cut out for him, and the world will be against him, he will plead with the world until they kill him, but he'll come back on the Mount of Olives with the entire host of heaven. Zech 14:3-11. In that day shall there be one Lord and his name one.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49784 Mar 2, 2013
plead with the world until they kill him?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49786 Mar 2, 2013
Unified field of Consciousness-Energy - "Separation without separateness, reality without rift."
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49787 Mar 2, 2013
CONCLUSION:

So, the Vedanta and Buddhism reflect the reality and the expositions of these ancient mystico-philosophical traditions parallel many of the key conclusions of modern science that has in fact been inspired by the nondualistic methods and principles of Vedanta, while NT, Torah, Quran and other books have become the preserve of the ignorant, fanatical, superstitious and the uncultured masses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49788 Mar 2, 2013
THE SUPRAMENTAL YOGA SUPERSEDES VEDANTA & BUDDHISM:

With the advent of the supramental yoga that comes into the earth consciousness for the first time ever, the refined expositions of the Vedanta and Buddhism get a further fillip and in fact are superseded by its superior teachings and exalted results that're based on the unification and transformation of the currents of mind-matter that culminate in the first perfection of the mind-matter matrix.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49789 Mar 2, 2013
NT, Torah, Quran and other books have become the preserve of the ignorant, fanatical, superstitious and uncultured masses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49790 Mar 2, 2013
REALS:

Any discussion, experiment or experience dealing with the nature of the reality and its manifested effects have to be based on the unification of the only tangibles in the whole of existence which are consciousness, energy and matter, their modes of interaction, their degrees of manifestation and their unification into an undifferentiated absolute. Nothing else exists besides this and all else is nonsense.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49791 Mar 2, 2013
And, please, no blood sacrifices that were instituted by abnormal and dysfunctional men of limited understanding or experience.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49792 Mar 2, 2013
Unification is the key-word.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49793 Mar 2, 2013
Today being sunday, no workout in the gym.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#49794 Mar 2, 2013
susanblange wrote:
I wish the Jews would preach publicly, non Jews don't understand Judaism and they're not interested. The Jews are very misunderstood, and most people don't understand what Judaism is all about. When the Messiah comes, he'll have his work cut out for him, and the world will be against him, he will plead with the world until they kill him, but he'll come back on the Mount of Olives with the entire host of heaven. Zech 14:3-11. In that day shall there be one Lord and his name one.
I wish the Jews preach their faith openly, so at least people know what their faith is really about and what is in there for all nations of the world.

As for second coming of Jesus would be to restore jews to their "pole position in the world" is it only a wishful thinking.

What these Jews did to Jesus when he was between them on his first coming, they saw all those miracles and signs and heard those heart rendering words and sermons from the lips of Jesus...yet their stones like hearts did not melt....

And they rejected him and his message and became enemies of him and his followers and tried to kill Jesus.

These Jews cursed Jesus and spoke bad words about Jesus and his mother Virgin Mary and accused her of illicit relations...

And these Jews have not changed their stand one bit during these 2000 years.

And despite Christian nations helping these Jews to establish their home land and contributed billions of dollars in aid and fought so many wars for them and became enemies of Whole Islamic nations, just to please these Jews...

Despite all these what Christians have done for Jews. Jews have not changed their stance towards Jesus and his mother by an iota...

and yet

And yet

AND YET

There are "simpletons" amongst these deluded Christians, who think that as soon as Jesus return to earth for the second time, all these stone hearted Jews shall fall on their knees and saying to jesus "My Lord, My Lord, where were you all these years, we searched the whole world for you, our eyes were full of tears, our only desire in the world was to just look at your pretty face"

My hunch is they will say "let us gather together and finish the job which our forefathers could not do in the first instance".

That would be more suited to their nature and their past behaviour.

Let us wait and watch which of the two scenarios would work out actually.

PS:

I am no enemy of Jews, I just tell what I know of their past history.

If there is any factual error in my assessment please correct me.
gokkod

Rochester, PA

#49795 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
I didnt beleive them
jim

United States

#49796 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the Jews preach their faith openly, so at least people know what their faith is really about and what is in there for all nations of the world.
As for second coming of Jesus would be to restore jews to their "pole position in the world" is it only a wishful thinking.
What these Jews did to Jesus when he was between them on his first coming, they saw all those miracles and signs and heard those heart rendering words and sermons from the lips of Jesus...yet their stones like hearts did not melt....
And they rejected him and his message and became enemies of him and his followers and tried to kill Jesus.
These Jews cursed Jesus and spoke bad words about Jesus and his mother Virgin Mary and accused her of illicit relations...
And despite Christian nations helping these Jews to establish their home land and contributed billions of dollars in aid and fought so many wars for them and became enemies of Whole Islamic nations, just to please these Jews...
Despite all these what Christians have done for Jews. Jews have not changed their stance towards Jesus and his mother by an iota...
and yet
And yet
AND YET
There are "simpletons" amongst these deluded Christians, who think that as soon as Jesus return to earth for the second time, all these stone hearted Jews shall fall on their knees and saying to jesus "My Lord, My Lord, where were you all these years, we searched the whole world for you, our eyes were full of tears, our only desire in the world was to just look at your pretty face"
My hunch is they will say "let us gather together and finish the job which our forefathers could not do in the first instance".
PS:
you can read true storys of true orthodox jews becoming followers and born again belivers, many , many, and unlike christians gentiles, they sometime cast them out of the family, and many more I hope come to know Yoshua the king of the jews, he is the sweetist and dearest friend, I have truly ever know, I hope he can draw all people to him, but many s heart will turn cold, god bless you

Location hidden

#49797 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet
And yet
AND YET
PS:
Just about your entire interpretation and account

Location hidden

#49798 Mar 3, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> you can read true storys of true orthodox jews becoming followers and born again belivers, many , many, and unlike christians gentiles, they sometime cast them out of the family, and many more I hope come to know Yoshua the king of the jews, he is the sweetist and dearest friend, I have truly ever know, I hope he can draw all people to him, but many s heart will turn cold, god bless you
Do you have a favorite blankie too?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49800 Mar 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you cut and pasted from this webpage
http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralInteres...
Must be coincidence or ...
For a long time i've been puzzling on quantumeffects in the macroworld. From photon-entanglement or f.i. the three thesis on 'what happens after you are dead', on geons and a.o. bio-photonic effects though Kyrilian photography is not exactly comparable.

Well today after hours combining if finally found this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
Acknowledgement of Ling's work was essential.
Ho, Abbott a.o.
Schrödingers early proposal can be upheld: living organisms are indeed quantum coherent and can be regarded as macroscopic quantum systems.

Insufficiënt coherence primary cause for cancer and genetic defects, which develop in a non-specific progressive way.

MT theory i.e. the concept of the Na+/K+'pump'(that received a Nobel price) is WRONG.
For this reason of once being lauded it is still in all textbooks but needs a major overhaul.

Coherence is not all. A complex of reactions can be observed.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49801 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ has the same grudge christians have.
They both can't keep their authority (claimed to create an empire)without the hebrew book.
Tribes are even created using the the torah!
But MUQ you are really shaitaning: badmouthing jews here and christians in who's Allah.
I'm just waiting to see how low you will go or rather end after your brain has absorbed the entire spurious Barnabas phantasy. And the gall various christians are spewing seems to have a detrimental effect too.
So scapegoating again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49802 Mar 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Today being sunday, no workout in the gym.
Why not? In Mumbai on Sunday you are not charged a good fee?

LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49803 Mar 3, 2013
TO JOEL(BS TELLER)PASTAKIA:

You know, being yourself a millionaire of great and incoparable class, talent, culture, intelligence and kindness can you suggest me which gym I can sign in or where to buy a new television charging me a good fee?

LOL
Cass

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#49804 Mar 3, 2013
Wow. This thread has survived for nearly five years. That's a long time to rehash the same topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please come see me Wed Yes Baby - No 24
News DASO under scrutiny over service cuts (Sep '15) Apr 30 chip 13
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Apr 28 Knowing Is Believing 39
News Records show missing equipment, contraband at D... Apr 26 chip 1
Anal or vaginal?? (Sep '15) Apr 23 Comic Book Harlot 3
www.kathkylynmbeck.blogspot.com - New Mexico'... Apr 19 demosthenes 1
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... (Aug '15) Sep '15 East Mesa Lady 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages